It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Holding a yellow pencil in your left hand. It is resting on your middle finger and braced by your thumb the eraser is green and a little dried out.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Come on... anybodY?

see anything about me or my surroundings?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by bismarcksea

Originally posted by jamie83
Imagine this...

crystal + ace of spades = ???

You're very close.

A crystal heart?

Exactly right!

Now my question is about the process. Do you feel like the image became clearer gradually, or just popped into your head?

With my daughter, she just blurted it out in the middle of guessing coins, keys, a dollar, etc.

Don't ask mee, I thougt it was a cup of coffee.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

My feeling is it is long and thinnish like a pen/pncil straw or suchlike.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
why are people still guessing, the test is finished, it was a plastic lemon.

someone start another one, leave an item next to their keyboard for a day, don't give any clues, then at the end of the day reveal what it was. then we'll see how close people come without narrowing it down with clues.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

a marble?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The problem with a thread like this is it's far from scientific. For one thing the later posters have already read many previous posts that were incorrect, so they have a better chance of getting it right.

To be a fairer test you could try waiting till everyone posts their guess and then after several days tell us who got it right. Don't keep popping in to say "you got it wrong, try again" or "almost" or whatever, just let everyone guess, then after a few days (or whatever time frame you decide on) let us know who got it right, if anyone. This will be a much fairer way to do it. Maybe have a time limit on the operation? Let everyone know they can guess for e.g. 1 week etc... then come back to tell us who got it right or not.

Also don't tell people it's something you can hold in your hand, this makes it easier to guess what it could be. It would be better to just say "I'm thinking of something (anything), guess what it is".

I also wonder if there is a web site you could upload the image to that could be dated when the upload was done, to prove you aren't playing favorites or changing what the object is.

Just my 2¢ on how to go about things in a more fair and honest way.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here's an idea, upload a password protected double zipped file of a picture of the object you have selected to a site like yousendit.com. Then everyone can download the picture of the object and after everyone takes their shot at guessing what the object is you can tell us if anyone got it right or wrong and give us the password to the zip file, so we can confirm that is indeed the correct object. This way we can all see who is really right and no one can lie about it, including the thread starter.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok, the first thing I thought was an amethist and then later I considered it might be a rock.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Something organic.....

A leaf or a flower, IM getting something green!

AM I WAY OFF?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tomster

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lively

I see a plate with spaghetti and tomato sauce on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

For some reason I feel like it is a coin of some type, but not American currency....weird.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
first thing to pop in my head was a......book

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join