It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Not one comment on this?

Wow!

Not a one liner

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There was a preteen on the coast, perhaps Seattle or in Oregon who developed single core solar cells into super dual core ones. I was really impressed, but concerned this would all be buried, along with the supposed patents on electric batteries for vehicles that already can do highway speed.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I read throuh the original post and this post before replying here. I don't know enough medical terminology to make a guess either way, but half the doctors I know are horrible spellers, so misspelling HIPAA doesn't count as a disqualifier to me. However, something stood out as rather significant to me.

"Hot"

Although an earlier poster claimed this was not a word used by gifted pychics (page 6), I strongly disagree. Perhaps in her circle, but not all of them. I also disagree with the interpretation this means "in the zone" as another poster suggested.

Hot is also a term used for a live circuit, aka a circuit that has been powered up. That is precisely the term used by the group I was involved with in California. It was this state that allowed you to do the stuff the laceration victim was describing.

Just this element alone is making me feel there is a root of truth to the story, even if the entire story may not be factual.

Edit: Found original references on page 6 by Trexter Ziam. Corrected statement accordingly.

[edit on 2008/12/3 by TLomon]

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join