It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I hadn't noticed the missing reporters post. That's odd. I would venture to think the post was checked and didn't bear out evidence that the Anonymous was who he said he was.

That seems to be the norm in dealing with the MD issue.

Not only are we supposed to accept MD posted red herring, we are supposed to sift through them determining which they are and how important they are to the relating of the events.

In times past, posting red herrings would have been a definite sign of a hoax. Intentionally misleading someone is a hoax in itself, is it not?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
(Off-topic post removed)

Mod edit: Please Stay On Topic. If you disagree with a staff action, contact the mod in question or submit a complaint. Thanks. -- Majic

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

"Will not Concede"
This was a true headline on June 3rd.
I don't know if that makes any difference in the grand scheme of things?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I noticed that BoulderMD was on line here yesterday. I have done exhaustive research over the past couple of days and find nothing to suggest there was any accident as MD discribed for the week before his post. I am curious as to whether or not TheSentinel had done an accurate trace of MD's IP address..if he did then there would be a whole lot more to go on. I am guessing TheSentinel got it right, but then none of us would be able to publish our findings here.

Vetting has been made almost impossible at this point, and I am left with gut instincts.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

It appears on page three but the index says 10. If I recall correctly, it takes several hours for the Google stuff to update.

I guess the real oddity is that the actual page three post is not indexed but the non-existent page 10 post is indexed.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I am curious as to whether or not TheSentinel had done an accurate trace of MD's IP address..if he did then there would be a whole lot more to go on. I am guessing TheSentinel got it right, but then none of us would be able to publish our findings here.

His supposed trace was most likely just something he made up. The forum would have an accurate IP from the posts.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The IP part of this was put to rest. He gave me permission to post verification, and we actually verified that his IP was Boulder, Colrado. The other IP made by a member was bogus, and was done(even though bogus) WITHOUT permission. Such action, even if bogus, violates the T&C.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I want to start out saying I'm on the fence about this story. I think that the OP should come back and post after he is ready to. It doesn't matter if the people on here think your story is bogus or not. Heck most of the world thinks a lot of things are bogus and are ignorant. I feel this site's motto... "DENY IGNORANCE" fits into your situation too. If your story is true and you aren't sure whether or not to continue to enlighten us with the predictions or more information, then you should deny the ignorance of the many people on here saying you are a fake, this is a hoax, you aren't a md.. etc etc.. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I am sure there are many people like me that want to hear more from you but do not want to clutter these threads with more crap (just like this post) because its already 15+ pages long and hours of reading. Reading the same excuses of hoaxes and bs.

I wish that the multiple posts saying the same things over and over again could be deleted, leaving just one post saying it, and another star thingy showing how many people believe this to be true... almost like a wiki... so that people like me don't have to read through pages and pages of bs just to find we are at the same point when the MD posted the original story. Also another feature I would like to see is instead of showing 1 2 3 4 page numbers, can we see like all the page numbers or at least the amount of page numbers! lol cuz Its hard to get into a thread when you have to read soooo many pages of the same crap hoax-sayers and such.

Anyways. For all of you that want to reply to me saying the doctor is not real, its a hoax, made up story etc. We already know your position, you aren't adding anymore valuable information to this thread so don't bother replying.

Once again to the Doctor (OP)
Deny their ignorance.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by cRiTiC]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Just a thought... What if the approximate date of the accident was a red herring? MD did alot to protect identities of himself and the patient and the easiest red herring to throw out there would be changing the date of when this happened. What if for instance this happened a month ago and MD was just covering his own butt?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well I have been with this since the begining but wanted to find something for myself before posting. I have been looking mostly into the accident that I have found no evidence of. Today I typed BoulderMD in google to find this

Is he trying to yank other peoples chains now?

Why not come back here to finnish the discussion? Chain yanker or fisher?

(The link is to another site but added due to the fact it is directly associated with this discussion. please click on his posts on the bottem left hand side)

Here is HER account set up on flickr. Now this may be someone different but what are the chances of the name bouldermd being used twice?

This is public domain and does not infringe on the persons rights.

They posted this themselves and is public as it has been freely published by themselves to the internet.

O.K I cannot believe how easy it is to find people in the U.S compared to the UK. I have found such things as name and address in a few LEGAL clicks. I will not however be giving out this infomation to anybody here so please dont ask (not even in PM). The reason I am telling you this is due to the fact that the above link I have given does put this person as the poster. I am not a hacker of any kind, I found this infomation using common sense and LEGAL openly used websites.

edit: to add content

[edit on 9-6-2008 by theukman]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theukman

Now the question becomes, did the same BoulderMD that was here, post that? Unless he had it saved, then what I read was copied from somewhere, even here. Having seen the lengths gone to for discrediting this guy, I'm not much pursuaded by this.

An interesting find, but hardly a smoking gun confession.

This case is still inconclusive, IMO.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I can agree with you on your point. Reading what people have written here its hard to say what legnths they will go to.

But on the other hand my second link and the research I have personaly done does tie that person with the posts and the area that you did confirm for boulder colorado. I will be happy to work with any mods on this to get a conclusion to this topic so we can find out either way wether we are wasting our time on this or if there is something to it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

A few days ago there was no domain by the name of "bouldermd"; but, it did appear there might have been one in the past that was closed ... and the domain name open for registration again.

The first link you provided was a new (as in less than 12 hours ago?) account. Posts we write at ATS are owned by the writer and ATS if I understood the ATS copyright notice correctly. So, the person who posted that on the first link has to be either the doctor OR a person who copied and pasted it from ATS illegally. I think ATS has a legal card they can pull to check that one out.

The second link, I cannot figure how you tied it to the doctor post at ATS. The female's name is a common one and lots of women have had that name as searches will show you. Coincidence.

Your first link was good find though ... as ATS can pull a legal rabbit out of the hat on them.

edit - define

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

it may / may not be the emergency dept. doctor

or poseur in question, unfortunately.

Had i more time, i'm sure i could googlesort out the

physician at boulder comm. hosp. - another ats member did this already.

Incidentally, i've got some information from ntsb's (faa) accident website

on 1 aviation accident close to highway 119 (black hawk, co) i believe on june2.

will post when i have a clearer picture if this is indeed the accident in question.

There was 1 fatality and 1 serious injury.

peace

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
IS a link to a public list of ER doctors at boulder hospital not allowed to be posted?
My last post just vanished!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Piram]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

Now the question becomes, did the same BoulderMD that was here, post that? Unless he had it saved, then what I read was copied from somewhere, even here. Having seen the lengths gone to for discrediting this guy, I'm not much pursuaded by this.

An interesting find, but hardly a smoking gun confession.

This case is still inconclusive, IMO.

Interesting thought how the one did the posting there:
www.newgrounds.com...

3 posts with a time seperation to give the impression that it was just written and not copied and pasted. Just like here. Hmmm...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Piram

Links to private information such as you had is NOT allowed. Your post was removed by staff and a U2U was sent explaining this action.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I understand what you are saying but I find it hard to believe its a coincidence that somebody would use bouldermd other than the o.p here then it just be a coincidence that the name that goes with it (shown in my second link) can be traced to boulder colorado. I could be able to dismiss it as a coincidence if I traced the name back to another place but back to boulder, I feel that there is more to it than that.

I said I would not disclose other details of the person I this I will stand by, but I think it wont hurt just to get this point across that the person I traced lives in close proximity to the said highway in the story.

I may not be very good at wrighting so I will try to conclude this simply, this is by no means a dig at anybody, just that I dont have much faith in my typing skills:

The same story posted under the same name on another website: Inonclusive at this moment.

The same name (bouldermd) used on flickr with a real name that is traceable back to boulder colorado to a close proximity to the said highway in the story: I find this hard to believe to be a coincidence.

If a MOD believes I have revealed too much please edit as you see fit. I assume my post is ok as I have not given out specific infomation that other people can gather themselves. (just covering my back
)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I saw what you meant; but still, the second link goes to an empty "dummy account" and we don't know if that was fabricated by a third party or not. While it is an interesting coincidence that the given name goes to a person in a supposed "print-on-demand" company in Boulder - the site certificate sends up security flags on my computer because the certificate does not go to the site named.

I did star you earlier though, as, you have done some good Internet detective work there. I still think the ATS PTB will need to rule-out a third party though, "beyond a shadow of a doubt."

I think, the only persons who MIGHT be able to put the final label on this are the PTB at ATS. Give them some time; they'll make the call. I'm sure your work weighs heavily in their decision.

edit - add sentence

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The first link looks like a copy and paste from ATS, nothing more in my opinion.

As for the odds of having the same usernames, that is very, very common. My display name is all over the internet and I can assure you I only use this name on ATS. There's even an "Agent Violet" on ATS which is not me and I'm now stuck with that users friends and foes and whatever else we've had mixed up.

EDIT: Just to add, think of how difficult it is to get a new email or username on anything you sign up for, you usuallu get "sorry that name is taken". I once got so fed up trying to get a new account on a site I finally typed f**K off! Needless to say the name was taken!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by violet]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join