It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
For all of you that might not want to read through the entire thread...and at this point I don't blame you.

To recap the important "facts":

1) the OP's stated intention was to "find" someone that could provide him with information.

2) his mistake was to confuse the matter by providing us all with interesting but unnecessary prose.

3) he furthered the problem by trying to establish credibility by use of his profession and proof of it. (not required for stated purpose of thread)

4) people then began to focus on the prediction hints and if this guy was credible or not and off to the races "both" of these threads went.

Because of this the thread has been treated like so many of these types of threads where someone tells us a story, wants us to believe it, and then strings us along with unverifiable predictions.

There ya have it.

For me, I can't reconcile the fact that his legitimate purpose for the thread was presented the way it was and perhaps just a not so clever slight of hand to actually present us with yet again, another one of these type threads......Why am I still hanging around?

I am hoping that the ego of a Dr. would explain why he departed from his original purpose and turned into a defending his credibility issue for him. If that was the case, well then there might be something worth waiting for. But.........

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Understand what you're saying in this post Biohazard. Sure, anyone watching the journals and discussions could have made a similar post. Now, show me ONE post where someone DID predict it. Not discuss it, predict it. I think when we view things in hindsight, yes, they seem obvious. I see this often, being a weather geek and all. I frequent science and in particular physics/astronomy sites/forums. The process of discussion seems to tend toward debunking others postuates and ideas, and I'm not just talking about here. "That can't work because............" Okay, we know why it can't work; maybe we can discuss how it CAN work. I think good things come from this sort of viewpoint. So here we are back to lamenting MD's 2nd party declaration that he (or perhaps she?) isn't returning.

Yes, we want to be entertained. We want to learn too, though, yes?

Not picking on you, more just springboarding off your post.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
To those who don't believe the BoulderMD and to those who do..

1) Brian Greene, PhD, states there are at least 13 dimensions. In his book, "The Elegant Universe" these are mathematically justified and explained scientifically. Maybe the patient had the skill to tap into one of these dimensions.

2) Historically, mind consciousness experimentation has been done (i.e., MK Ultra, Remote Viewing, etc.) Maybe that dimension where a present or future vibrational frequency is felt and interpreted is a skill that can be taught and learned. Anything is possible.

3) "Noise Level" by Raymond Jones is a sci-fi book written in the 50's about how govt officials at the Pentagon demonstrate to a group of scientists, a man who flies with mag-lev and explodes during the demo. They are left with no blueprints, but have 6 months to replicate what they witnessed. When they gather together after 6 months time, they bring together their successes and accomplishments. At that time, the govt officials bring out the "actor" who blew up in the explosion, it had been a stunt. This taught them that although they were all educated, the limitation of the mind capitates the potential success in discovery through rationalization. We must continually remind ourselves, that anything is possible.

4) Rebecca Brown, MD, an ER physician who worked in Ohio in the early 1980's wrote several books after her experiences with ER patients who had been "skinned alive" by satanic cults. What sounded so far fetched and unrealistic, is still an occurance swept under the rug by our govt. I listened to her speak many years ago, and what she shared was disturbing. There are organized satanic cults out there, that actually take the homeless, or victims and sacrifice them. These evildoers are not Wiccans (actually Pagans, an ancient European based religion), who believe that if you do harm to the Universe, it comes back 6 times over back to you.

The correlation here is, maybe BoulderMD goes down that rabbit hole and finds more interesting info about how to perceive his own future!

I would appreciate him telling us if we need to leave a certain part of the country or not, based on what was shared with him by the "gifted" one!

His hippocratic oath is about saving lives. If he truly takes any of this seriously, then he should share, especially if anybody is remotely in danger!!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Temujinna]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
While this may be somewhat unwelcome, I will play devil's advocate here. I know that many of you have been unable to verify the accident that MD referred to. I believe that he is indeed omitting or altering certain facts, perhaps to prevent problems for himself. But enough speculation, down to the facts. Being a member of the federal law enforcement community, I couldn't help my own curiosities in this matter. After a few phone calls, many faxes of credentials, etc. I have found out that there was indeed an accident LOOSELY fitting the description given by OP. It was NOT, however, on 119, it was an aviation accident involving fatalities in a small aircraft. One survivor was recovered with critical injuries (which may explain the "distortion" of the patient initially observed by the "doctor"). The lack of information can be easily explained by a non-sensitive injunction filed by the FAA, justified by national security issues somehow connected to the passengers on the aircraft. This makes no sense to me because one would think that a national security issue would require a classified, non-public injunction. At any rate, the dissemination of otherwise public information has been limited due to federal activity. I would lean toward a hoax in this instance, but he did know things (seemingly) that others would not have known. Just putting it out there...let the hate mails commence.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This is all a hoax, or at the very least, the "mystery patient" has no real pre-cognitive ability. He stated that Obama would defeat Hilary but Hilary would not concede. Well, according to my news this morning Hilary has stepped down.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
This is all a hoax, or at the very least, the "mystery patient" has no real pre-cognitive ability. He stated that Obama would defeat Hilary but Hilary would not concede. Well, according to my news this morning Hilary has stepped down.

Cynthraul,

I've posted this before but it is worth repeating. You see the OP, obviously knowing that we would pursue such a rigorous investigation, used a tried and true technique for altering his predictions just enough to keep us getting him into trouble. Nostradamus used this technique often, if he could do it, than certainly it would not be unexpected for our boulderdoc to have done so as well.

I have been around the Predictions forum long enough to get good at translating prophecies utilizing this technique. The original patient was probably accurate, but the doc needed to obscure the prophecy for their own protection. So where he said "will not concede" he meant "will concede". It takes some practice but you will eventually get the hang of it. Keep trying!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Mainer]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
So where he said "will not concede" he meant "will concede". It takes some practice but you will eventually get the hang of it. Keep trying!

Are you serious? That's possibly the biggest pile of BS I've ever read on ATS.

I predict America will go to war with Iran, and nuclear weaponry may be used. Where I say "will go to war", I might secretly mean "won't go to war", and where I say "nuclear weaponry may be used", I might secretly mean "...may not be used". Obviously these double meanings are just to protect myself and I know prophecy experts like yourself will look out for them.

There you have it. Go now and make a spectacle of me because I have provided you the most accurate prophecy of our time.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Being a member of the federal law enforcement community, I couldn't help my own curiosities in this matter. After a few phone calls, many faxes of credentials, etc. I have found out that there was indeed an accident LOOSELY fitting the description given by OP. It was NOT, however, on 119, it was an aviation accident involving fatalities in a small aircraft.

A plane crash or other aviation accident would likely make the news before a car wreck. Airplane accidents do not go unnoticed by the public.

Guess it might hinge on who wants to believe an Anonymous poster on this one.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Small plane.... more then one hurt...... Trainers sounds like some type military mission gone wrong. What of the other/s hurt.

If this is military I say this person put themself in a bad situation writing here.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes, This thread may be closed, but not forgotten, THANKYOU
Anonymous (Fed agent); aviation accident is the loophole here.

There are other open ends:

Head lacs are treated with IVF if the
patient is hypovolemic...Frequently i see no injury by CT brain in some
very bad ones.

M. Knight Shamalyan's new movie 'the happening' is coming out 6.13; unrelated neurotoxin's attacking humans, not a 'physics event'

Credentials, unmasking, 'medspeak errors' etc are the usual nonproductive tangents. I assume the thread was closed due to the unmasking of personal info, not the writer being PROVEN as a hoax?

WE HAVE 4 DAYS TO GO ; BoulderMD promised more info then, that has not happened yet.

'Hillary does not concede..." Well, according to www.drudgereport.com headlines, she has.

BUT THE ELECTION HAS NOT OCCURED YET. Do you really think she and Bill will let anything go without a fight? The plot thickens....

ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.

Iran? George W's desperate last war? NOT YET!

Economy? Devalued dollar, oil bust, or worse? NOT YET!

Summer olympics boycott - - NOT YET!

LHC goes online sometime this summer - (see WWW.ATLAS.CH) - NOT HAPPENED YET,

SO STAY TUNED FOLKS.

&

ESTOTE PARATI, TEMPUS FUGIT

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton actually "suspended her campaign."

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have followed this thread and of course the original since the beginning.
I am hoping at least a couple of you are still reading too.
Do you guys remember the poster that said he "worked for the newspaper, and questioned the security guard?"
....do you remember who he was? .....have you seen a more "recent" posting by that same person? ....hmmmm, I have no problem calling that dude out, but I want to make sure first by hearing from someone else that has picked this out.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by Nola213

Understand what you're saying in this post Biohazard. Sure, anyone watching the journals and discussions could have made a similar post. Now, show me ONE post where someone DID predict it. Not discuss it, predict it. I think when we view things in hindsight, yes, they seem obvious. I see this often, being a weather geek and all. I frequent science and in particular physics/astronomy sites/forums. The process of discussion seems to tend toward debunking others postuates and ideas, and I'm not just talking about here. "That can't work because............" Okay, we know why it can't work; maybe we can discuss how it CAN work. I think good things come from this sort of viewpoint. So here we are back to lamenting MD's 2nd party declaration that he (or perhaps she?) isn't returning.

Yes, we want to be entertained. We want to learn too, though, yes?

Not picking on you, more just springboarding off your post.

Cheers

Interesting post. I hadn't thought of that. good on you. But until this prediction does even come to pass (let's remember it hasn't, no noble prizes, no free energy yet) it is nothing more than an educated guess.

So, Lets say it is a prediction, but one with VERY good odds of it happening yes?

I'd rather see a more unlikely thing that could happen be one of his predictions. Something a bit more random. where there could be many possible outcomes.

I mean half of this prediction has already happened. It even says they are a near sure win for a noble prize in the June 1st article.

But you raise a good point. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Do you guys remember the poster that said he "worked for the newspaper, and questioned the security guard?"
....do you remember who he was? .....have you seen a more "recent" posting by that same person? ....hmmmm, I have no problem calling that dude out, but I want to make sure first by hearing from someone else that has picked this out.

Sure do and I can't find the post now. I went through the Google search and found this in the results.

The strange patient in the ER, page 10
Folks, I work for a newspaper - and I called the Security Supervisor at Boulder Community Hospital in an official capacity as a factchecker about this. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread360709/pg10

The post does not seem to be in the thread now.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

There is a post by "Anonymous" at the top of page three on this thread and another post by "garyo1984" also on this thread page 6 I think.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I found the post.
But I was now hoping that I could avoid sounding foolish by not having to ask if "Anonomous" is an actual "individual" or if it is the avatar for anyone that isn't a member and makes a post.
If it is the same person than he is busted. Since I couldn't track down a single thread or post in the profile thingy, I am guessing that it is just an avatar given to nonmember posters.

....well, at the very least, some of us have good enough memories.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That is exactly what it is. The one thing I have noticed are the number of anonymous non member posts there are on the two threads.

I have a different take on this than do other members..the one thing most agree on however is the likelyhood of some kind of hoax.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Now that is just interesting. Why is the Google page mislabeled? I did not see one with page 3 in the index.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Maybe you could rewrite that last post. I'm interested in your take on all this. I will say again this whole thing smells of fishing.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join