It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I thought I covered that in my first point.

The first verification is to answer the question 'do these things occur?' That being in the context that Scalp Lac upset his comfort zone. And my answer from personal experience is 'yes.' I know an individual who refuses to shake hands because that person 'receives feelings.'

So it seems we agree. And we have answered MD's question.

Now, as those claiming hoax have asked, why go through such an extraneous story, with minute detail?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anybody that is computer savvy in terms of the internet will be astute when it comes to sharing personal and possibly strange information, as the moderator says, it's easy to find a website that can possibly answer some of the original posters questions.

Now, the originator of the ER post gave us a VERY well documented 3 or 4 part story of his experiences concerning his patient. That's ALL he actually did. Told us an experience. As soon as that poster has laid it down asking for help or similair experiences the true ATS guys and gals go to work, because all we can go on is the text supplied by the op.

I think the detail is in the small print, you can flame and burn due to lack of this and that, but if you do PROPER research, which has taken place here, we just get the basics verified first then start digging into the actual conspiracy.

I personally feel that this stage didn't happen here because the basic facts simply didn't add up and the op could have easily set us straight on the basics but he/she VERY quickly went quiet.

I hate to say this but i actually reach out with outstretched arms trying to grasp something that may be genuine, but i end up feeling sad every time, and that's why i feel that there is a percentage of ATS members that are trying to find the truth, and they may question and curse, but they ultimately don't want to be disappointed and hurt again and again. Beneath the lame BS comments are real people, and they are P++sed off with stories that fade off the page too quickly.

As for me, i think this ER story is intruiging but false.

See ya round

October

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by October

Very good observation. It is as we see.

When someone comes in tossing out red herrings, even if some of what he says is true, he is, in some manner, playing out a hoax. And when he is caught, if he goes silent, he has no basis to blame those who claimed it was a hoax since he precipitated the idea by tossing the red herrings.

Strange indeed.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Comfort Zones are mundane.

I'm sure any doctor who learned 'bedside manners' in school would know about comfort zones.

There are also psychological breakdowns that could cause the agitation, lack of expression, and over-reaction to touch.

Paranormal phenomenon are not mundane. If they were, they could be scientifically analyzed, bottles and sold on a shelf. Once a paranormal phenomenon does get to that point - it's no longer paranormal.

So, your two verifications were to the mundane aspects. Mine was not mundane.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by garyo1954

So, your two verifications were to the mundane aspects. Mine was not mundane.

I'm delighted to hear that. You are free to split hairs and choose your semantics any way you like. I don't have a problem with that.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Actually it didnt- I couldnt find his post at all. I just read the replies and got confused is all, so it did nothing for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by johnDoe21

DST would make it 1 hour behind. If it was never set it would be way off as you mentioned. I think if some one sets the clock it would not be a day off. It's possible but seems unlikely. Why set it if you are not going to put in the correct date.

What about the leap year?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The OP is no MD IMHO. No MD I know of would give that much info about "his" ER. He outed the hospital and would be reprimanded for doing so.

Interesting story, but it smells like a hoax. Anyway, we'll know more in a few days. Maybe

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His
What about the leap year?

If it missed leap day it seems like would make it a day ahead not behind. Instead of 2-29 it would say 3-1, 3-1 would be 3-2 and so on...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by shug7272

Hmmm...HIPPA...HIPAA...seems to me a LOT of people spell or type this "wrong." I wouldn't base a thing on it. These are just a few....

Thanks for posting this! I was going to say the same thing too but didn't want to take the time to research it (this thread is so longggg). Didn't an earlier poster mention that he/she misspelled this as well and then implied the mistake led to him/her to taking some sort of educational brush up as a result?

....and maybe the medical doctors wouldn't be as familiar with this because it is something that administration deals with more? Is that possible?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crestone

...you're right from that point of view. I just meant since there was the issue of the extra day this year maybe it has played into this somehow...

Like maybe he adjusted for the leap year not realizing the adjustment was made? Heck I don't know. I just want to wait and see what happens. It's too easy to jump in here with .02 sometimes

...I do just want to say that I once witnessed a murder that was later reported in the news as the victim being hospitalized....very minor, low level election could have been the reason and obviously I don't want to stick my head out too much here nor get off topic but I think we all understand the powers-that-be do what they want, when they want, how they want. It isn't really that hard to change "reality" when perception = reality.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Please Stop feeling sorry for this guy because you want his story to be true and stop making him out to be the victim here. People are not on a witch-hunt at all.

I am not trying to pick apart his story or the predictions, the story may very well be true and a real doctor may have had this happen to them.

So given that the story could be true and this may have happened to an ER doctor in boulder.

The problem is that the guy writing the story here the original poster or op is in fact no way an ER Doctor, nor is he a Physicians Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse or LPN.

There is just no way. He speaks and documents all wrong. He assigns values to things not at all in order. He assigns importance to things not important. He doesn’t use the right idioms at all. His terminology and diction are not correct nor are they in order. He describes the wrong things to much and other things not at all. The way he attempts to officially medically document and then still tell the story is so out there. The way he communicated is wrong. His false creation of ego and arrogance in a way to be overly convincing that he is a doctor, to make you think yep sounds like an a doctor.

The way he refers to his soap notes and his diagnostic skills. The way he talks about everything is wrong. The way he sets the stage is more of something that everyone can believe like an er on tv then the reality.

I don’t care about the hipaa compliance crap anyone focusing on that is off base. Hipaa isn’t a factor here in this case at all. So this guy isn’t concerned with Hipaa not one bit but that doesn’t prove or disprove anything.

They way he attempts to act like he is protecting the patient confidentially is laughable.

All doctors are trained weather they are MD or OD to do their job in their sleep and there are something’s all physicians have is the common knowledge. Sure every physician is different but they wouldn’t assign the improper importance to things not important.

Trust me this guy has absolutely no ER medical training, he is not a physician.

So when the guy finally admits that he is not a doctor then what of his story.

It goes to the value of his post. He is not a doctor so right there his false identity puts everything in doubt. The more he tries to overly convince us of his credentials the more he shows he is not at all close to being a ER Doctor.

Why does he try so hard to convince he is a ER physician? I absolutely love the Unbreakable Movie “ osteogenesis imperfecta “ man that was just so classic I laughed so darn loud.

He is ridiculous in his attempts to overly convince us.

I believe the story could be true and he is recounting it for a real ER doctor.

The guy writing it is not a Doctor and its him who debunks and proves him self a hoax. He disproves him self no need to do that which he has done so well. No one is attacking him but his authenticity of his identity is 100% false, it is categorically impossible for this individual to be a doctor.

It is actually so easy to see.

I wish he come clean and tell us the truth to who he is and if this story happened to a real ER Doctor that he knows.

Chris

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes, you make a good point.

If we are to believe BoulderMD, we have to dismiss all the members who pointed out the irregularities in his use of medical terminology.

We have to dismiss the police log as altered and dismiss the reporter who checked both the police and the hospital.

We have to believe that even though he urged us to verify his claims, there was no need to do so.

Maybe he asked too much?

[edit on 6/6/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It is pretty entertaining. I'm on the fence about his identity. It definitely sounds like a "story" or fiction. The term "osteogenesis imperfecta" is a clinical term for a real disease, but I see what most of you are saying about is being laughable. Yet, just because you think it came from a fictional movie doesn't mean it cant happen.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You wonder if this is what he meant? "watch physics" Ooh levitation is a fact todaty!"
Nothing to wonder, NO he said nothing. Do not start crediting him for holding out. Hell, you could even be him.

I'ts put up of shut up. When he said watch physics, he meant have free form delusions about whispered inuendos.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

His posts, what there is, can be found starting here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a point of interest, BoulderMD hasn't picked up the last u2U I sent him today at noon, central. This may mean that he's through, or it could mean he's seeking elsewhere, for whatever he wants.

I must admit that I have tried to remain nuetral in this, staying on the fence. I always try to hold off reaching a conclusion, even in my own mind, till I have as much data as possible.

With this, like many UFO reports, there simply isn't enough to go on.But with what is available, I conclude that BMD didn't play fair. He gave us to much to be a simple report, yet not enough to make any sort of progress towards closure.

I notice that the [HOAX] tag hasn't been applied, though a disclaimer is now on the thread. This is about where it stands. Highly suspicious, yet no smoking gun for a hoax.

I for one will just file this away as a "Cold Case" that is inconclusive. Perhaps in time, more evidence will surface, or not.

(I will take a wander through some other sites when I get time, and see if I sniff a trail, because hoax or not, BMD didn't get much satisfaction here.)

[edit on 6-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That's not what he meant.
The levitation discovery article is from 2007. It's been posted in the Criss Angel discussion thread and some other threads ... quite awhile back.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 20 Eyes

no its a real disease but its laughable becuase if one were trying to come across as all knowing medical terms one would use that. the funny thing it was the mr glass vilin in the Unbreakable movie. after that people were like saying" i bet he has osteogenisis imperfecta " ah yes

if your trying to impress someone you know thats why it is laughable.

one person on ats had a brilliant theory that bouldermd could be part of some viral marketing campiagn crediveley to promote the new move " the happening"

awesome theory.

anyway they were not medical inconistancies per say they were worst then that and easy to spot.

he gave him self away huge time.

The guy is not a doctor, please don't sit on the fence about it. If you are saying you are sitting on the fence on his idnetity i must ask on what basis are you sitting on the fence? Are you medical or had PA training or anything nursing and emergency medicine? if not then i would say your relying on your emotions or some other feelings.

Those of you choosing to believe he is a doctor or sit on the fence ask your self on what basis are you doing so.

several us medical people have told you that he is not a doctor not even close. i dont know physics or anything of the other things all i know is he is not a good impersonator not even close. Trust us medical people if he was a doctor i would have shouted on the roof tops. but he isnt and we medical people are that sure, he is not.

Now if you want to believe his story happened to someone else and he is telling for a real doctor cool i can go with that.

trust me this isnt a matter of opinion like choosing between obama and McCain, trust me reguardless of your feelings he is not a doctor.

it is like someone says the went to your high school and graduated the same year. you hear them talking to others or the write a letter that talks about your high school. it takes you only seconds to spot that he never did go to your high school there is no way. then you find out he read about your high school on the internet and decided to lie to everyone. but you spoted him easily hen others couldn't because you went to the high school and you know he didnt.

so get off the fence and lets just beg the bouldermd guy to come clean and tell us who or what he really is.

please bouldermd, please come clean, share what you know and tell the truth.

chris

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ezziboo

Hi, i can't be bothered to read the rest of this thread so i will comment on what i know so far.
The bloke (BoulderMD) seemed genuine enough but through reading the entire thread his credibility seemed to dwindle.
I could come up with any number of medical terms in about 30secs of googling and it wouldn't prove that i was an MD.
Moreover there where a few posts by somewhat long-standing members whom claim to be of a medical background or have medical experience who can pick holes in the guys story.
I like the thread because i came to read it at 3am and it woke me up a bit so it was a gripping story at least, shame it appears though that the story isn't true.
As far as thesentinel (i wont type the name in the manner that the person does) they could quite easily return to ATS with a new account, different or masked I.P. address or just through annonamous posting so i don't think that the ban will realy discourage him if he is determined to release the MD's supposed identity.
(p.s. joining site soon so please go easy on newbie lol).

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by crestone

like what the heck is so 'secret' about an ER ?? ~~!!!!

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join