It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone update what's going on with the Chinese in Panama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I really at this point know nothing about this. Can anyone update what's going on with the Chinese in Panama ... or why the U.S. relinquished control of the Panama Canal and how China ended up with it? Thx.

home.att.net...

Using bribes, the Chinese company Hutchison-Whampoa has been in operational control of the Panama Canal. Senator Trent Lott says this firm is a front for China's Army.

In case of breakout of war in Taiwan or Korea, vital U.S. troops and supplies could be interdicted. China is engaging in an "immigration" invasion of our small country. There are now some 200,000 illegal and legal Chinese here, out of a total population of just 2 million. Imagine if you woke up one morning and discovered 30 million Chinese in your America! That is exactly, in proportion to our size, what has happened here in the past few years.

The Chinese are buying key businesses. They have their own schools and even newspapers. Using China's organized crime, known as "Triads," the Chinese government controls this population and is already showing its muscle.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Just think about it a second.

Who was it that enabled the communists to take over China?

WHO was it that exported manufacturing jobs to China?

Who was it that gave ROCKET TECHNOLOGY to China?

The answer is, the same country, that used to oversee the canal.

Whatever China is doing, I'll bet I know who is behind them...

What am I saying? To give credit, where credit is due, and don't let the liars fool you.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is old news.

Li Ka-Shing Seeks U.S. Contract: Hutchison Whampoa Teams With U.S. Defense Firm for Port Security

You are aware that china and us capitalists are good pals, aren't you?

new topics

join