It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....and Since When Did Men Become Pieces of Meat on This Site?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Women would probably find it offensive if we decided to have the same contest for the women of the thread. I'm not sure why any male on here would want to whore himself out for the goal of winning this contest and getting 500 points. But, I can't speak for every man now can I.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The thread in question was a in fun, The girls and guys thought it would be funny,

Its not a real contest of any sort, nd the points where just for fun,

If you really have an issue with the thread or anyone has for that matter then please feel free to make a complaint, where it will be reviewed and action taken if needed,

Thanks,

Asala,

[edit on 4-6-2008 by asala]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
have some fun man, shesh oh pete. Lighten up a bit. Relax and have a good time.

Its all in good fun. don't playa hate

besides I like bein treated like a piece of meat every once and a while.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It is just a little fun, let all the ones interested have a laugh, I don`t think there is anything inappropriate with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
While not involved with those threads myself (except for one picture of me that I inputed for fun) I myself took no offense. I instead view it as an excellent way to learn some of the psychology behind the Avatars. Remember there are those who also enjoy threads of that kind. So let them have their fun.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In all honesty, this IS BTS.

I understand, you may feel it was intended as rude and degrading, it was not.

It was just some of us being silly and having fun.

I am sure if u u2u the (OP) with your concerns, they would tell you the same.

btw, I am in no way discounting your feelings, I am just explaining the error of your judgement.

Now, lets here it for the ATS Dancers:

:clwndn c:

[edit on 6/4/2008 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Didn't they not too long ago do this exact same thing to the women here?
Women have been Pieces of meat for men forever!

However, just do what us women do and ignore it!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
lol, I guess you would have had to be in chat to find out the meaning of our thread!
It was previously discussed in there!

The guys enter at their own risk, we are'nt forcing them to be pieces of meat!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Who here is a carnivore? Raise your hand....

That's just shocking

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
ain't nothing wrong with that thread dude..chill out.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
All this talk about meat is making me hungry....so who's for dinner?..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

I agree my lil nuts!

Lighting the grill as I type....num num!

I have a couple in mind that look tasty!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I believe EB meant in regard to this site and it does seem the discussions we have had on other threads about society today and women's behavior only back up the attitude displayed here to pimping and how acceptable that has evidently become.

A funny conversation and a thread dedicated to it are two entirely different things IMO but seems this fun is ok so let the 'fun' begin!

I personally won't be holding on to any man's arm as his ho'.

ahh yes that's how it goes right ?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

ME ME ME

I am carnivore LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Reeeeelax mate

I for one will probably be putting myself out on the meat platter

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I really do not believe this man or (woman) lol is as worried about this contest as it might seem....from looking at the comments on my hot thread, he just might have a problem with my threads...period!

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You know, a link to the offending thread would really help... there's only a few hundred million threads on the site, but I'm kinda pressed for time and didn't want to hunt for it... specially since there's not even any keywords.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
the libra

thread here hope this helps you.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi Excitable_Boy. I'm actually pretty surprised that you are somewhat offended by the thread. From what I can see your BTS points are pretty high and you've been a member for awhile. Should we really believe that this 'fun little bts game' has struck a nerve? You started this thread but haven't chimed back in on it's progress.

Rush

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Don't worry about it, Givenmay. You're golden and a total sweetie. I've never seen you be mean to anyone or get out of line. Your thread is fine. Don't forget when I previously said forum beauty contests kind of rubbed me the wrong way (but it is everyone's right to participate in them if they want to) he told me to lighten up. Remember?

You're thread is fine and people who like it are participating in it. The women had one too, I believe. It's not a big deal some are trying to make it out to be. I've seen flirtation going on by both sides on BTS and both genders seem to be treated like meat from time to time. Your threads are fun and a great way to get to know each other and let off steam from the heated ATS threads!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join