It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would a new world order work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
All of these theories sound like they could make it work and they could make it a reality but the reality of the world today is that there is too much conflict to bring the world under order. How could a one world government exist when there are poorer 3rd world nations that don't have diplomatic ties with any developed nations or when middle eastern nations would likely not accept it, or, when Russia may be vehemently opposed to such an idea? I think it would be foolish to announce the establishment of a new world order in which everyone would be united under a world government. Wars would start as soon as the announcement has been made. There would be much more fighting and bloodshed. I just don't see how one could work. There is probably some kinds of groups that are connecting all of the developed nations together under one central ruling body but I don't see how one group could rule over the entire world.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, I believe in prophecies about the US dollar collapse and third world war in which Russia will be victorious but lose in the end. After the war there wouldn't be many people left resisting it and there will be also a peace, and people would of course want to prevent such a war from happening ever again. Without anything like that, the NWO would never be possible with the current number of people on the planet earth along with all these conflicts, I just see it very unlikely.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is how it could work.
A group of intelligent domineering men could set up a debt based monetary system with privately owned central banks to control the value and issuance of the currency of every country.
Then cause wars and finance both sides through those central banks in order to maximize debt to them.
Primitive third world countries are even easier to exploit. When you find something of value just load up a few tractor trailors with AK47s, food, and drugs. Find a group of able bodied males in the population of starving and give them the weapons and drugs to go and forcibly remove (ie exterminate) entire populations from areas where things like ol are found, or have them force the locals to mine your diamnds at gunpoint for zero pay.
Neat huh?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstnbdy
Here is how it could work.
A group of intelligent domineering men could set up a debt based monetary system with privately owned central banks to control the value and issuance of the currency of every country.
Then cause wars and finance both sides through those central banks in order to maximize debt to them.
Primitive third world countries are even easier to exploit. When you find something of value just load up a few tractor trailors with AK47s, food, and drugs. Find a group of able bodied males in the population of starving and give them the weapons and drugs to go and forcibly remove (ie exterminate) entire populations from areas where things like ol are found, or have them force the locals to mine your diamnds at gunpoint for zero pay.
Neat huh?

Sorry, that was supposed to be oil and diamonds. My keyboard seems to be screwing up, I'll have to pay closer attention when I'm typing.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
you disarm the population, then kill them slowly through undercover means (cutting food supply, diseases in vaccinations, chemicals in drinking water) and then when enough of the population is are dead you can declare an "emergancy" ship off whoever is left to a camp, have them dig their own grave, line them up and shoot them all in the head with a cattle bolt.

then when everyone who disagrees with you is dead you can start your one world government, you and your homies party it up drink some strawberry daquris, while a few of the people who licked your boots for the chance to stay alive, continue to lick your boots and wipe your butt for you...

so, simply really.
but it probably wont work, because some people wont lick your boots...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
All I have to say is:
"How did the Holocaust work?"
Read up on the history and you will find a lot of things similar, though now it is a bit different and the world is more advanced then it was all those years ago, but doesn't that make a take over easier? New crowd control machines and other weapons that can easily force you into camps without as much as a gun to your head makes their job a lot easier.

Hitler wanted to make a mass depopulation like now. He thought the choice of those that died were of religion and other factors. In his mind the Jews didn't deserve to live in his perfect world much like the masterminds today would say only they want everyone except a select few. They didn't know what was coming which made it easier for them to be controlled. They were lied to just like the "sleeping" Americans today.
A take over is easy when ignorance is in large supply. They are also taking away what we used to defend ourselves, our weapons. All you need is the right string of lies and the right documents then it is actually quite possible.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

They do have a lot of tricks at their disposal eh?
Hitler's was an earlier more primitive attempt at global domination, though run by the very same people, it probably would have been a quicker more "humane" end result in hindsight.
Now they have to figure out how to kill five and a half billion instead of just a few hundred million.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
yeah, what he said....

see how the holocaust worked, copy that but make improvements and make it more "grand scale", so.....

Set up unions, EU, NAU, South american Union, Asian Union, African Union, and so far were good.

In all of these Unions, set up Union presidents and Union Armies. Completely destroy the middle class so there's only rich and poor.

Start world war III in which all of the rich bastard leader illuminati's finance both sides, i.e. war profiteering, using all these low class bums (general public as soldiors)

Also, develop a new strain of diseases that are resistant to everythign except the cure only the rich have and spreads like wild fire. During WW III, unleash disease globally and with war and these modified disease strains, you start to diminish the global population by billions!!!!!!!

Who-ever is left will be required to have the chip implanted which states whether you have been tested and are clear of those global diseases and when there is only a half a billion or so people left after this whole fiasco....this number of people will be so freaked out, they'll be rioting with each other over who gets the chip first.

Pretty easy stuff.

Or: create or plan an alien/ufo invasion on a global scale where people are so freaked out and the governments of the world immediately set forth a global law requiring chips in every human being to identify who is human and who is alien.You can also include a war of the worlds scenario where WW III is actually the whole planet versus aliens. In this case it would be so easy to form a one world federation against invaders, everyone would want it.

Or you can just slowly make baby steps towards "their" goals, and everything done with a farse sense of patriotism and national security the way it has been thus far. Little by little. Give a chip to 50 Cent with a new single called, "I Got My Chip" and I garuntee you all the high schoolers and college kids will clamor to get one.

Have Oprah, Kobe Bryant, Tom Cruise, Schwartzenegger with one and you'll see how fast the sheeple here get the chip. Follow the same formula in other countries and presto chango!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join