It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rezco found guilty -> how does it effect Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hello guys,

Rezko found guilty on 16 counts, how does this effect Obama...?

And what does it say about Obama, having all of these criminal shady friends...?

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hopefully the Obamatrons will wake up and smell the corruption - and then change their minds and not vote for Mr. Change/Hope/Unity (he offers none of those things).

So, to answer your question, it COULD effect him by taking away votes.

(one could only hope!!)

But I doubt it. Soooo many have smoked that hope-ium .... the fog is very thick.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

"I'm saddened by today's verdict," Obama said Wednesday. "This isn't the Tony Rezko I knew, but now he has been convicted by a jury on multiple charges that once again shine a spotlight on the need for reform. I encourage the General Assembly to take whatever steps are necessary to prevent these kinds of abuses in the future."

Hopefully some of that spotlight will shine on Obama himself. Too bad Mr Change can't change his past. Maybe Mr Change isn't any different than the other politicians other than that he seems to get away with stuff to easily.

BTW in before the Bush, McCain, Clinton, "you must be racist" deflections begin.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Obama's shady friends won't have any impact on him. For whatever reason, his followers don't really care who his associates are. All they hear is 'change' and they are so desperate for something different they'll buy his 'change' story even if they have NO INKLING what exactly that means. And THAT is the scariest thing of all.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Obama quote - "This is not the Tony Rezko I knew'

Sounds just like this other Obama quote - "this is not the Rev. Wright I knew"

Either Obama is a liar, or he's a very bad judge of character (or both).
Either way .... that's not good for a POTUS to be.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It doesn't...yet. The question is whether or not someone with the resources to do so launches a thorough investigation of Obama's ties to Rezko and whether or not they actually find any wrongdoing. I'm sure that both Hillary's campaign and now McCain's will indeed investigate it. The question still remains, is there anything there? We'll see.

Then again, perception is everything in politics. In the last couple of months, Obama has been suffering as his current and former close associates have come under fire for a variety of reasons and pretty much all of those associates have either been convicted in the court of public opinion, or, as in this case, an actual court of law. Its not entirely fair, but people will partially judge a man by the company that he keeps. So in that respect, given all of the PR nightmares he's had as of late with his associates, this could be a problem, even if there's no wrongdoing to be found in Obama's own connections to Rezko.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The Obamabots care not about the people who surround the Man.

Only about the man that promises them Change... what kind of change, who knows...

Obamabots, ROLL OUT!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Tony Rezko has 16 counts against him, not one, but 16!! Not the Rezko you knew Obama?? I suppose when you were letting him set up a dozen Illegal Real Estate projects in your Chicago district, and cutting you some the Profit, wasn't the same partner in crime you knew then either.

He really does expect people to believe him, though he knows differently because he is lying. Obamatrons make this possible. He has his way with them.

top topics

join