It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

05.24.08 Los Angeles (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This one just seems too good to be true. I am no video expert and would not care to comment at all but I am sure that you guys can tear this one up.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sorry... gotta toss this in, and I might as well since there's gonna be atleast one posting an opinion diamentral opposite to mine... here goes:

It looks like something that could be easily done in After Effects...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If its a fake it ticks me off. Every hoax that some clown puts together works against disclosure that much more. I personally am really tired of the brilliant hoaxers and their fancy effects trying to fool people when what they are really doing is the governments dirty work.

*shakes head*

there are craft that move that fast, but everytime a hoax is proven it takes away from the reality.

I hope this is not yet another hoax.

You say this is easily done in after effects.

could you please duplicate it in another video for us then? that would be super duper.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Im trying not to respond to UFO threads much anymore because of the crap debunkers throw in, cool video, i dont think its going to be long though before a debunker hypnotizes everyone into thinking its fake, we just cant win on ATS anymore, sad its allowed to come to this.

I do like the video though, going to add it to my collection.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok so check the profile for the person who 'made' this video. They got a ghost and a few other videos that they use a few effects. I'm not a debunker like a previous poster complained but common sense should kick in on a site like youtube.

Another point, this has already been debunked today.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok so check the profile for the person who 'made' this video. They got a ghost and a few other videos that they use a few effects. I'm not a debunker like a previous poster complained but common sense should kick in on a site like youtube.

Another point, this has already been debunked today.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Every video of every ufo ever taken is a fake.....according to skeptics, so why bother analyzing ufo vids anymore they obviously aren't ever good enough..

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sorry guys ... if this was already done here then please feel free mr mod to remove this entire thread.

I too feel that most are probably fake but I dont have the ability to really look closely and objectively at these. Thats why I brought it here so that someone else who is a little better equipped can cut it up.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There's an intriguing sound at the end.

It's very hard to tell on youtube as I can't frame by frame it but, as I best as I can, I've looked at it and think it's fake. I'm no video expert but, when there's that flash of light before it zooms off, which I guess it's the engine firing up or whatever, it's odd that the flash is bright enough to cause a flare in the camera lens, but it doesn't lighten up the UFO at all, that stays black, and neither is the light reflected off the building roofs below which again is odd, that stay in total black too. Very odd seeing as its so bright that it causes a flare in the camera.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Heck - I don't know if it's real or fake (though if I was going to gamble a few bucks one way or the other I'd probably wager on the fake side).

But one thing I DO know is that the video is very cool indeed.

Fake or not, it gets me thinking - and hoping - and wondering. If it causes the same reaction in others, well then, that in itself may be worth it.

After watching it a dozen times or so, I'm still intrigued. I bet a skilled videographer could pull the frames apart and give us more insight into its authenticity...

Whatever the outcome - Thanks for posting...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

Makes sense to me. It just seem so odd now.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
my 2 cents.

the light glare looks like an after effects filter (as someone also mentioned above). it's got a very typical sun burst look to it. seems, and i hate to say it, cgi or video filter.
cool video though.

top topics

join