It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASPAC Unon. Another step towards NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Australian Prime Minister has announced that he will be commencing talks to instigate an Asia Pacific Union along the lines of the European Union and the much talked about North American Union. Next up will be the African Union. Once the continents are ‘united’ politically and financially, it will be much easier to amalgamate five groups than all the countries and currencies at once.

I have always been of the opinion that the NWO was spawned from paranoia but the way things are going I am starting to rethink that idea.

We already have the Euro, there has been discussion about the amero and I can only guess we are heading towards what I call the Austro. KRudd has already had talks with Alan (I mean Helen) Clarke about the alignment of Australian and New Zealand currency. Here is a thread I startd on that a while ago. [url= www.abovetopsecret.com...]Rudd meets Clarke)

Edit: Damn autofix on word.... NWO not NOW. unless NWO is NOW...

[edit on 4/6/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't know whats wrong with me lately.
Here is a link to the story

I thought this was interesting.

Australia will lobby regional leaders to form an Asian Union, to include the United States, China and India.

I had no idea until now he wanted to include the US in this plan. as if we are not Americanised enough....

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It seems as if he has become the chosen leader of the NWO clan huh?

Since getting in it seems like he is trying to fastrack their agenda single handedly.....I always thought Howard was a NWO cronnie but this is starting to get me thinking otherwise.

something that should be kept an eye on.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I am not sure about the chosen leader but he does seem to be part of the gang and doing as he is told.

Even though the idea has been considered a write off recently he is not giving up. More to the point. The US is backing the idea. Off course they would!

The Prime Minister this month proposed an Asia-Pacific community to develop habits of co-operation and to avoid "succumbing to the perception that future conflict within our region may somehow be inevitable".
Senator McCain's lead adviser on Asia, Mike Green, said that while the Republican nominee supports the concept, "it's a mistake to set up something like this and give a 'pass' on democracy".

If they could use Australia as a bond to unite the US with China half their battle would be done. And with Krudd being as friendly with the Chinese as he is he is the perfect candidate. How else did he manage to become PM?

"I don't think Kevin Rudd is afraid to articulate this part of the vision. It would be a mistake to try to be more Asian than the Asians and to embrace the values-neutral language the Chinese are comfortable with."
Mr Rudd did not mention the promotion of democracy or shared values in his speech proposing the community. It is a condition that nations such as China, Vietnam and Burma would be unlikely to accept.
The outgoing Bush Administration nevertheless has given Mr Rudd's proposal its initial approval.

So the potential incoming and current outgoing Presidents both like the idea. Surprised? Didn’t think so
Article

top topics

join