It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EU is this what you want

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
link www.rense.com... This will be just a part of your new life under the EU. Is this how you want to live?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this Sayzaar!

Most people have given up understanding what EU is really about.
Either their politicians use rethoric that is beyond comprehension or they brush accusations off and wait for people to stop caring.

BUT, it's time to care once again! The link Sayzaar has post accurately describe the facts behind this hidden constitution and makes a clear statement: This is treason! Against every European...

Go to the link and read to the bottom. There you'll find a link to a petition signing which is used to broadcast to the Irish that we do not want to relinquish our freedom, our national controlled bodies and become a flock of sheep easily controlled.

Help the Irish say NO! Our future is determined in 1 week...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well I can only hope everyone with religion at their side prays something stops this before its too late. The truth is, something was learnt from all the evil and disasters that happened in the past. They learnt how to do all this without anyone caring. Hopefully future generations will just look at these dates as a what could have been and not a beginning of the end. Well they wont even get that. They'll get told how great the world government is as schools will be required to teach it. This is worse than a damn apocalypse, bring on 2012, clean things up a bit if anything.

Sorry if I am just ranting. But I cant think straight with this going on around me.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dany_Barking
Well I can only hope everyone with religion at their side prays something stops this before its too late.

:/ Please do not take this as an offense or insult on your religious beliefs but answering that quote - I can only hope not. The very reason why society and politics - and therefore our fates - are headed the way they are is in my opinion because of the "Lets pray something stops this... lets hope something stops this..." mindset. Throughout my family and community I try to alert to the direction our society is taking and I am thankful to the fact those around me do understand and agree with me but at the same time extremely frustrated over that very same answer I always get - "Well... lets hope and pray something/someone saves us from it."

Sad but true - it is up to us to stop it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So those wishing to leave North America certainly can't flee to Europe, though many already knew that. I was reflecting on all these things today, and wondering how the brightest and most talented amongst us, such as scientists, could ever be bought over to the side of pure Evil. How could intelligence be so very lacking in , well intelligence? From a legal point of view, abolishing democracies is not acceptable as anything more than crimes against humanities. There is no legal way to do this. Their documents are merely crimes with signatures. High treason is the highest crime of the land. When Hitler did his thing, he was controlling a small country. Today it dawned on me that all the brightest amongst us could not be supporting this Nazi regime. That amongst the ranks, there must be huge opposition. That landscapes as large as Europe, North America, and the world will not be easy to manage. The hidden stuff in this won't matter, because it still isn't legal just because they sign it. And when it becomes obvious to people, thats when they won't be controlling this thing for long kicks in. These guys won't win. The people will.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'll pray for you guys in Ireland, I am also praying for us in America agianist the North American Union...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I just signed the petition and wrote a letter.

dammit that was a scary arsed read. The UK is really on a knife edge now, and to be a muslim in the future EU is going to be a frigging nightmare of gas camp chamber proportions.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You should have posted this in the general conspiracies section so more could read!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Luckily, we still have the ballot box. There will be an election here in the UK within a couple of years. There is still time to 'stick it' to the EU.

For most of the UK population, we are sick of the EU and its bull# and whichever major party has the ''balls to stand up'' against the EU will get most of the votes .... Britain has had enough.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So you think there's going to be an Election. If the EU gets their way, I wouldn't count on it.

The Countdown to abolition:
Whereas the 465 page EU Constitution would have abolished the five treaties and replaced them with a single document conferring absolute power, the Reform Treaty adds to the existing five treaties, bringing them up to the powers of the EU Constitution. All six treaties with appendices add up to nearly 10,000 complex and unreadable pages. Tony Blair agreed to it on 23rd June 2007 as his final stab in Britain’s back. On the 23rd July there was an Intergovernmental Conference (IGC), when we should have seen a first draft of the Treaty.

Foreign ministers agreed its terms on 7-8th September at the resort of Viana de Castelo, Portugal. There was a summit in Lisbon on the 18th and 19th October, where they hoped to sign the Treaty, but Gordon Brown signed it on December 13th 2007, commiting treason, the most criminal act on the statute book.

The EU has decided to act now as if the Treaty were already in force; they are consolidating their power each day. On 1.1.2009 the Reform Treaty and the other five seize all remaining power from our Westminster Parliament, which becomes defunct on that day; it has no remaining powers whatsoever. (The Treaties do allow Brussels to return minor powers, but that is very unlikely.) On 11th June 2009 we have bogus elections to the sham Brussels Parliament, the only elections we will get in the future.

Westminster's five year term expires on 5th May 2010 and a British General Election is due. The six treaties make no provision for an election to our Parliament. By that time the EU will have consolidated its absolute power, and it will almost certainly use it cancel that election and to close Westminster. The EU has always planned to rule what was Britain directly through its 12 nominated Regional capitals, by passing Westminster, from which every function will be removed.

Why the EU is NOT good for GREAT Britain.

1. Devastated British fishing grounds
2. Crazy Human Rights
3. Housing shortages due to open borders
4. Vast numbers of EU citizens now have as much right as British people to live in our country, with the numbers are set to increase
5. British Post Offices closing down due to nonsensical EU competition laws
6. Loss of the right to deport undesirables
7. Endless EU expansion to the East and beyond
8. Endless intrusive directives
9. Endless waste, bureaucracy and red tape
10 Corruption
11 Suspicious accounts, not signed-off for 13 years
12 Unwanted EU symbols on driving licenses, number plates and passports
13 An EU (unelected) Foreign Minister (proposed)
14 An EU (unelected) President (proposed)
15 A new EU London “embassy” (proposed)
16 An EU military force (proposed)
17 An EU Constitution (AKA “treaty”) (proposed and probably irreversible)
18 The EU flag flying alongside our Union Jack (proposed)
19 EU zones in UK to replace our own County structure (proposed)
20 Loss of the British financial rebate and the constant drain of British money being used to subsidise foreign countries
21 “Qualified majority voting” (proposed) where a majority of other countries can make decisions that commit GREAT Britain
22 EU Commission decision makers not elected by the British people (N.B. these are not the same as elected MEP’s)
23 No British veto over EU decisions that may not serve our national interest (proposed)
24 Eventual European Super-State in which GREAT Britain loses its national sovereignty
25 Eventual adoption of Euro instead of British Sterling (inevitable)
26 Kinnock (rejected by the British people in a General Election but still in a position of power)
27 Staying in the EU means giving away more British jobs to cheap labour in foreign countries or allowing more foreign labour to enter Great Britain and undercut our rates.

Can those in favour of the staying in the EU think of 27 good reasons to make a logical argument as to why we derive any benefit at all from the EU?

I believe Mc Brown is utterly wrong to surrender any more power to the evil EU Empire without a referendum. It is 33 years since the GREAT British people expressed their opinion! It is high time to consult the people. We DEMAND our referendum.

www.eutruth.org.uk...

The European Union is an evil empire
www.renewamerica.us...

The EU: a threat to the freedom of all Americans.
www.thepriceofliberty.org...

EU - The last days of democracy?

Unlike our EU counterparts who are only too happy to roll over to fascists and fascism, we the British people believe in democracy and freedom. Always have done and always will. If these fascists want a third lesson in respect, lets give them one. I'll be only too happy to oblige them.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Unlike our EU counterparts who are only too happy to roll over to fascists and fascism, we the British people believe in democracy and freedom. Always have done and always will. If these fascists want a third lesson in respect, lets give them one. I'll be only too happy to oblige them.

i'm not sure i follow you here kindred, are you suggesting a war is going to be waged against europe by the british people?

can't see it happening. all the politicians seem to be up for a federal europe and there hasn't even been a decent mass protest against it.

and if you think, for one single second, that the conservatives are going to do anything to stop the EU, you're kidding yourself.

every single politician in europe, to a man, want this to happen. the people are the only ones who can stop it.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Agreed anyone who thinks the conservatives would actually do anything are buying into propaganda as usual,as soon as they get their filthy little hands on power they will follow the same agenda.Anyway yes we need a drastic change in politicans in brussels,because i like the EU and what it should stand for.. but its obvious those in power have other plans.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Exactly, our politicians are traitors who have sold us out and we the people are the only ones that can stop this. This is truly sinister and goes against everything that we the British people believe in. Nobody including MP's can even make any sense of the EU treaty, yet our corrupt politicians and queen signed it without having even read it or understood it. Surely anyone can see that this is absolutely crazy. Would you sign a contract if you couldn't understand it. Of course you wouldn't, but this is no ordinary contract, it's a constitution that is being forced upon us, that no one voted for, or even wants.

If the people are not willing to fight for what they believe in, then maybe fascism is all they deserve. Bring on the revolution. I can't speak for anyone but myself and personally I don't do fascism and will gladly die to protect my freedom and my civil liberties, just like my grand parents before me.

The reason there really hasn't been any huge protests is probably because, most of the EU legislation and EU directives are being brought in through the back door and most people are confused and don't really know what is going on. I imagine if the EU tries to cancel our election, that will change.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I am really suprised and also shocked reading some of the arguments in here.
No offense...but how could anyone think Europe is on its way to a Nazi regime?

Please ...maybe I simply dont get the point but could you explain this issue to me?

And furthermore...the US is a big country, why shouldn´t Europe be one as well?

Anyway, everyone from Europe will def know that Europeans will mostly feel as British, Italian, Spanish, German, whatever in first place and then European...on the other side Americans will say they are American.....so there is still a big difference in feeling like one way or another.

So to all the others, please give me your pros and cons if possible.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Do you actually agree in principle about the EU despite all the corruption? or are you against it because of nationalistic patriotic stuff kindred?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
protest, protest, protest.....then a bit more protest.

although it didn't do the miners much good. screw it, move to ireland, you guys can move into the houses the poles are vacating. we'll plan the counter revolution from here.

[edit on 9/12/08 by pieman]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I love how the British people bitch and moan about all the open borders and EU workers coming to their country (as they are allowed), but yet they fail to mention the thousands of Brits swamping France and Spain! (under the same freedom of movement acts).

It’s just more propaganda from Brits who don’t actually understand the EU and it’s concept – you know the type, always complaining about the illegal Polish, not realising that as EU citizens they are actually legal and can’t actually be illegal!

I'm all for the EU.

Mikey

[edit on 9/12/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

yeah, cause you never hear aussies complaining about illegals that aren't actually illegal!!

actually, presumptuos of me, the fact you say you're in australia means SFA, but who doesn't complain about immigration?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I've got nothing against open borders or the underlying principles behind a unified Europe. Where I do draw the line is being governed by a blatantly corrupt government with fascist overtones that is non democratic and doesn't respect the civil liberties and freedoms of the people.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
reply to post by Mikey84

yeah, cause you never hear aussies complaining about illegals that aren't actually illegal!!

Well I don't know, I'm not Aussie. People complain about every migrant group.

My point is, comments from British people like “I’m sick of all these illegal poles” just shows they have no understanding of the EU at all. The forget that Polish people, as EU citizens have the right to live in the UK. They also forget to mention all the Brits who have moved to France and Spain (under the same rights as the Polish moving to the UK).

Mikey

[edit on 9/12/2008 by Mikey84]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join