It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO capturing another UFO? Can Someone Translate?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

nope. thats a clip from the OP video.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

You could have sent me a U2U.

But as this post from one Anonymous ATS poster has a correct translation my version is not needed.

And yes, I think it's a ballon with something attached.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Holy s#^t either this is the best fake ever or THE most believably amazing UFO video ever!! Screw balloons! You have to listen for the emotion of it. The girl giggles right after his hands start shaking! No f-ing doubt most of us likewise shake if witnessing that. His sigh or exhale and breathing at the end definitely match.

Of course we're to believe the reason the film ends where it does is because they vanished when he looked away. How difficult is it to CGI with shaky hands filming? Alert the "mainstream" media now, if no one can prove it fake!!

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'd recommend this thread title be changed to Hands Down THE Best UFO Footage EVER! Sorry for the one-liner.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by sos37
*sigh*

Looks like we have a winner. Though I would have very much liked for it to have been UFOs or xperimental craft. Nice find!

yeah, but at least we know for future reference if something like this comes up again.
We have denied ignorance one again!

ATS:1 / Hoaxers:2,341

think you got your numbers backwards.

ATS 2,341/ Hoaxers, well a couple are still not yet proven to be hoaxes, so we'll giive them a 0.5

Anyhow to the topic at hand.

It's a hot air ballon with a banner tethered to it, I've not seen a more clear cut case. Put this one to bed, it's over.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
I'd recommend this thread title be changed to Hands Down THE Best UFO Footage EVER! Sorry for the one-liner.

What are you going on about, it's a fecking hot air ballon with a banner tethered to it. Open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

South American UFOs, I got a theory on Mexico UFO.
Perhaps they got a start in Mexico and spread out.

So here is what I heard about an interpreter for German
scientists in New Mexico.

The saucer scientists went to Mexico to party and ended
up in jail and needed assistance.

The saucer technology gradually got transfered to
Mexico and South America during the negotiations.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Fact is any freezed frame will show nothing connecting the 2 objects a la balloon. It's an anomaly. Perhaps holographic projection? Again should we assume the objects just vanished; didn't float away?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Looks like "deny ignorance" is the most hypocritical motto ever. I guess I'll try this thread on another site/other sites and send a few e-mails to people like Stephen Bassett and others of the pro-Disclosure persuasion. Arriverderci (unless someone can get enough traffic on this thread).

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well I'm glad this thread is still on the home page as yet. Looks like someone in ownership/management is trying to deny ignorance. I started a thread on unexplained-mysteries.com (UM). Name there is SphericalMiracle. Thread title is THE Shizzle UFO Video! Best post is the timeline analysis on page 2 by bee. Peace and cheers.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I Have examined the video. It is quite odd. At first, they appear to be the Triangle shape and the "silver sliver-orb" (squadron of which were spotted crossing Mount Ranier by kenneth Arnold. He described them as moving like "saucers skipping over water," coining the term flying saucer.) But strangely enough, later in the video, it looks like a weather balloon and a kite. Possibly, it was the angle. Anyway, if they are UFO's, then either they are simply meeting, or the triangle is, in fact, linking up to, and possibly boarding the silver object. The differing designs of many ufos suggests either a diverse "Space Force", different "Nations," or possibly different races of Extra Terrestrials. Whether they are in a coalition or not is hard to say. If those two craft were fighting, it is logical that the triangle did not simply blast the silver sliver out of the sky. It would be preferable to capture an enemy vessel then destroy it and leave the wreck for the inferior humans to obtain. Also I have seen on MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) a video of a possible "Battle." Flash Bang Boom. But, anyting can be faked these days.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I had several looks at this video. Pretty impressive, really.
Someone from the weapons forum might be able to help here.

I did not add anything. I'm thinking this is a safety measure used in Brazil to save aircraft.

I'm only guessing. And as strange at it sounds, look at the picture.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Although I'm intrigued by your statement, I still don't entirely follow.

Also, I'm drunk.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

It sounds strange. It looks strange.

I don't know what you would call it.
Emergency landing device?
Emergency recovery device?
Black Box Data Instrument?
Homing Mechanism?

I've googled everything I can thing of at this point.

I just don't know. That's why I suggested someone from the military forum might be able to help here.

Balloons on planes is not an uncommon idea. In was suggested years ago to put them on commercial aircraft as well.

I agree it is a strange idea, but picture tells the story here.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Looks like bright static discharges on one craft.
Almost three circular areas in a row.
They are either centers of the discharge or a camera artifact.

ED: Bart Simpson's three eyed fish now flies in the air with
luminous radioactive eyes. Well you don't need radiactivity to
glow, just some electrons from Tesla coils. Perhaps the only
way in a saucer or triangle now days.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join