It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO capturing another UFO? Can Someone Translate?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This was posted on youtube in November of 2007 but I have not seen any threads relating to this particular video.
The footage is interesting to say the least, and the objects are far enough and steady enough that we can rule out the possibilities of Kites or Balloons IMO.

Here is the youtube description:

filmed on May 20, 2007, sunday, 8AM, Sao Paulo, Brazil, max zoom 824x, one circular UFO is capturing another triangular UFO with a kind of orange traction ray; 2nd sequence shows they distant from each other, without connections (I have checked: this is not metheorologic baloon!). Use pause button for better observation, because it was not easy to stabilizate the image using maximum zoom.
Youtube page

The video has Spanish text as the sighting happened in Brazil, so if there are any spanish speakers among us, please, help us translate this!

I have used babel fish translator to try and decipher what the text says.
so far I have:

used filmadora panasonic mini-dv com zoom lens optical maximum, 24X 800X digital

so he used a panasonic mini-dv video camcorder with maximum zoom as said in the description.
The only results I got for the panasonic mini-dv camera was the Panasonic PV-GS250 MiniDV Digital Camcorder:

and you can read some tech specs for it HERE.

ok, lets continue.
Next, I got:

May 20, 2007, sunday, 8AM, Sao Paulo, Brazil, at (i think) 8 in the morning.

next (didnt fully translate):

initially sighted by minha filha of 2 anuses: " olha sua navinha, Pope! " filmed by Luis Escudeiro

you dois objects that filmei great estao member big altitude, because flutuando together.

sao duas ships, uma discoide and outra triangular, that this " capturada" laranja peels discoide by uma trator species of raio:

it observes agora that ace separated ships estao mais member state distances; nao estao ligatures by " cabos" ou something similar:

As you can see, the translator did a terrible job.
If anyone could translate it that would be awesome.

This is a very interesting video to say the least.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
1. Filmed on May 20, Sao Paulo in the morning

2. First noted by 2 years old, Minha Filha that tells her dad

3. The two object filmed were in high altitude, there were having some kind of interaction

4. There were two ships, one disc shape and the other with a triangular shape form, the disc shape seems to be under a orange ray coming from the triangular shape ship.

I speak Spanish but the Brazilian language have some similarities (not the Same)

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Draconian]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
First off, people in Brazil speak Portuguese not Spanish. Although Brazil is part of Latin America, Brazilians are about as Latin as French people are English!

Here is the literal translation:
Used Panasonic Camcorder Mini-DV with Maximum Zoom, 24X Optical + 800X Digital

Filmed in Sao Paulo Sunday, May 20, at 8 in the morning (8am)

Initially seen by my two year old daughter: "Look dad, a craft!"
Filmed by Luis Escudeiro

The two objects that I filmed were at a great altitude, as if
they were floating together.

They are two crafts, one disc-like and the other triangular, that
is "captured" by the disc-like with some type of orange tractor beam:

Now observe that the crafts are more distantly separated and are
not connected by cables or something similar:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If this was after effects he did a tremendous job with motion tracking.

I found it interesting when he zoomed out and caught that wire in the shot that the objects actually blurred like they were there but out of focus.
Still some way to go to call them intelligent though, in my opinion.

it observes agora that ace separated ships estao mais member state distances; nao estao ligatures by " cabos" ou something similar:

Something like "two seperate ships that keep the same distance to each other but are not tied together by cables

[edit on 4/6/08 by flice]

[edit on 4/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's not Spanish, it's Portuguese. Even so, babelfish still didn't translate every word:

Sighted initially for my son of 2 years: " it looks at its navinha, papa! "

The two objects that I filmed estao in great altitude, as that floating together.

They are two ships, a discoide and another triangular, that this " capturada" for the discoide for a species of tractor ray orange.

It observes now that the more separate ships estao in distance; not estao on for " cabos" or something seemed.

Perhaps ArMap could stop by and help out with the translation, though it seems to be pretty straight forward. Discoide = discoid, discus shaped. "tractor ray orange" = orange tractor beam. Cabos = caboose? "esao" seems to be "are", and "not estao" would be "are not". But I'm not a Portuguese speaker.

Edit: per Flice, above: Yeah, "cables" seems more likely than "caboose" for "cabos".

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's Portuguese (I Think) the main Language of Brazil. Here's what I got for The last bit:-

It observes now that the ships are more separate in pitch are not on for “cables” or something seemed

Oh well, looks like I'm late as usual and no help really

I used this translator - www.appliedlanguage.com...
Not sure if it's any more useful.

Good call on ArMap Tuning Spork.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

Well, your translator was much better than Babelfish's, Xeros.

Flice was posting while I writing/translating and I was posting while you were writing/translating. Such are the pitfalls of real-time forum-hopping.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nice find, I don't know what the hell it could be. At first I thought it was some kind of double kite until I watched it the second time blown up 175% . Then I noticed it didn't seem to be tied together with a string or cable.

This is very strange I have stared and flagged it in an effort to to get attention from others. I would like to hear some ideas.

Good work,
-Alien

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draconian
1. Filmed on May 20, Sao Paulo in the morning

2. First noted by 2 years old, Minha Filha that tells her dad

3. The two object filmed were in high altitude, there were having some kind of interaction

4. There were two ships, one disc shape and the other with a triangular shape form, the disc shape seems to be under a orange ray coming from the triangular shape ship.

I speak Spanish but the Brazilian language have some similarities (not the Same)

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Draconian]

Thanks Draconian! and thanks to everyone else who translated!
Sorry, i meant Portuguese, I've been tp Brazil too, I guess I just forgot.

So, now that we know what it means, what do you guys think?
Real or Hoax?
Its some neat footage, thats for sure

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hot air balloons and festival are a common thing in brazil.
looks to me like one of these ( in video ) falling after the flame runs out.
just a paper balloon with a large flag hanging under it.
the flag looks triangular because of the wind as it's falling.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is one of the most interesting videos that I've seen in a while. A star and a flag for you OP.
Someone will come along soon and debunk it though.

I'm no expert on CGI or film manipulation, so this looks the part to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I doubt that they are, and as the original poster noted, you can kinda rule of them being kites or weather balloons, but you have to say, they do look very similar, which is probably why this hasn't gotten attention before, because it's very easy to brush it off.

Can anyone else hear the plane engine sounds in the background (not that I think these are planes)? To me that's interesting because it says that there were planes in the area (and I would say the planes sounds like a jet fighter rather than commercial).

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Cool footage, looks like one of our ships might be taking one of our other ships... Good find!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
LOL! LOTR!
I wasnt expecting that.

The way the objects are flying parallel to eachother, to me, rules out the balloon idea, but they do look similar.
I guess thats when you have to trust personnel accounts or not.

I like the idea that they may have been communicating with one of our secret govt project vehicles, but more than likely, if they are UFOs, then I think they would prob both be either alien or both ours.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I say hoax. I'm not sure how in the hell that guy or his 2 year old daughter spotted those things all the way up there. They were small zoomed in. How did he even see them, without zooming in, to know what part of the sky to zoom in on?

There's just no way you could notice something like that. The naked eye is not that powerful. You would have to be focused on the sky, have no clouds in the sky, and have the ability to zoom in with your eyes to notice that. No ordinary person that is not expecting to see something would even notice that.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Tripod.

Won't they learn?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

actually the MK-I eyeball has far superior optics to most video camera

and the human brain recognises motion and / or contrast

i do a lot of aviation photography / videi - and noticing the planes - even @ altitude with no contrail is easy - aquiring them through the video camera is the hard part -

thats because the entire scene is compressed onto the tiny viewfinder - you have to predict where it will be and pree zoom - then aquire the target

now having said that - your average 2 YO child is ussualy far more preocupied with things within arms lenght

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
looks great at first, but i think the hot air balloon with attached banner is correct.

towards the end you can see it's tear drop shaped and not disc shaped (which it appears to be at first).

also, you can see how the point of the teardrop/bottom of the hot air balloon is tethered to whatever it is hanging from it

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Brazil does not use Weather ballons, thats a U.S. cover up story, they don't even use regular gasoline(15 years ahead). Could be two spaceships or possibly a kite. But the strange thing is that a kite will not behave in that way at such high altitude and were are the cables? At least 3 to 4 cables are needed to hold a Kite at that altitude in the same position

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draconian
Brazil does not use Weather ballons, thats a U.S. cover up story, they don't even use regular gasoline(15 years ahead).

Hot air balloons, not weather balloons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join