It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP or UFO Exist is indisputable. UK MOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

www.niburu.nl...?articleID=18059
"That Unidentified Arial Phenomenon (UAP or UFO) Exist is indisputable. Credited with the ability to hover, land, take off, accelerate to astonishing velocities and vanish. They can reportedly alter their direction of flight suddenly and clearly can exhibit acrodynamic characteristics well beyond those of any known aircraft or missle - either manned or unmanned." - The UK Ministry of Defence

"The Conditions for the initial formation and sustaining what apparently bouyant charged masses, which can form, seperate, merge, hover climp, dive, and accelerate are not completly understood." - The UK Ministry of Defence

Dependant on a colour's temprature and aerosol density, it may be seen visually, either by it self generated plasma color, by reflected light, or silhouette by light blockage and background contrast.

Occationally and perhaps exeptionally, it seems a field with, undetermined characteristics can exist between certain charged bouyant objects in loose formation, the intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length.
www.mod.uk...

So, could this be more smoke & mirrors, or a genuine attempt to be open and honest?
Is this trickle of disclosure for the benefit of mankind, or there own agenda?

Whats the motive?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yes the UK MOD admitted to UAP in June 2006. It was on a Monday morning on BBC news and they had this guy on tv who said yes they exist but no they are not intelligent. Dave Clark's his name and I know him well, he's changed his tune since the early 90's when he was eager to film UAP with me. Now he seems to reel off the usual MOD line. The announcement was three days after I saw loads of ufo orbs . I think they've been following these things since the foo fighters and they just go about disclosure in a structured way.............. you can't deny youtube is all fake so MOD spills a bit. Thing is Dave knows they are intelligent. Why the change in tune?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

So, this guy Dave Clark works for the MOD?

You seem to be well connected. Do you think this has something to do with holograms?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Maybe I should explain my hologram question.........

Project blue beam
www.powersearchtool.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillons

I don't know if he works for them, I think he's palying ball, given a bit of media spot light and reads the lines, literally. He's a lecturer at Sheffield Uni or Hallam and wrote a book called Ghosts and Legends of the Peak District. Nice guy, never thought ten years later he'd be a mouthpiece for the MOD.
Bluebeam? Nah. These things are as they said like plasma. They did not say they were intelligently controlled and travel in pairs of similar coloured light. They are a life form, they surely are not made by mankind.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Ok, thanks for your posts by-the-way.

It sounds like your saying these UFO`s are living entities....like I`ve heard astronauts describe them as critters.........is this what you believe?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillons

So, could this be more smoke & mirrors, or a genuine attempt to be open and honest?
Is this trickle of disclosure for the benefit of mankind, or there own agenda?

Hmm well considering the source I would take it at face value. However, a quick glance through it already calls into question a number of things..

For instance, the report suggests that there is no evidence to suggest that a UFO or UAP is intelligently controlled. Perhaps they never heard of cutting edge NACA/NASA scientist Paul R. Hill.

At 8:00 p.m., just at twilight, they saw two amber lights, looking like traffic lights, streaking toward them from the southern horizon at an estimated 500 miles an hour. From other witnesses and an aircraft spotter, Hill would later triangulate their altitude as 15,000 to 18,000 feet and their size as 13 to 20 feet in diameter. The lights passed directly over their heads, then slowed and turned west. Hill reported:

"They practically came to a stop as they approached. It was then that they started their strange jitter, a surprising phenomenon. First one leaped a little way ahead of the other as fast as or faster than the eye could follow... Then the other seemed to jump ahead. They kept up these odd mincing steps for a few seconds as they passed overhead... Then, after passing zenith, they made an astounding maneuver. Maintaining their spacing of about 200 feet, they revolved in a horizontal circle, about a common center, at a rate of lest once per second. After a few revolutions, and without pause, they switched their revolutions into a vertical plane, keeping up the same amazing rate."
Hill said he was "awe-stricken" and blurted out, "Nothing can do that—those are really saucers," adding that it was within his line of business to know that no man-made craft could "remotely approach those maneuvers." He was then convinced "that here were visitors from another world."

Hill then reported that seconds later, an identical spherical light came in from the Atlantic Ocean on an ascending course over Chesapeake Bay and joined the other two. The three started accelerating toward the south, to be joined by yet another amber sphere coming in from the James River.
Wikipedia

If that's not a sign of intelligence than I don't know what is??

The MOD report also suggests that there is no evidence that "solid" objects exist which could cause a collision hazard. This is also supported by their performance which would require an 'inertia-less vehicle'. This leads to the conclusion that they must be massless "buoyant charged bodies which move under the forces of both natural and man-made fields until they disperse naturally." Logical conclusion had the MOD not been aware of any cases involving landing traces..

Road Caved In: After the asphalt had cooled, the road was blocked off and the area of the sighting more closely examined. It was found that part of the road had actually caved in under the heavy weight of the UFO. There was a burned area of about 6 feet in diameter, which would indicate the approximate size of the engine ports. The official governmental investigation was done by Lt. Col. J.B. Brits, District Commandant of Pretoria North.
Source

It's really not that complicated assuming some of these reports of landing traces are correct. If you have a rough estimate of the object's size, landing prints, and data on the crumbling strength of the material (asphault, wood, clay, soil, etc) surface.. then one should be able to make a rough estimation of (the object's) mass.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Its obvious to me you know more about this than me...
Ok, so they are lying........TBH, I never doubted that for a second.

But, I seem to be hung up on motive......
I can not believe they have released this because of the freedom of information act or because of pressure from the UFO community`s.

What do you think the reason is for these disclosures?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am not exactly clear on the direction you guys are headed with this, however I do not discount any possible theories involving the connection between UAP's and the possibilities of intelligent design being connected to and with the craft its self.

What I believe even more is the interface between the pilot and the craft.

What an awareness level it would take to command these types of craft, I mean driving down the road it is often distracting and can be dangerous if you dont pay close attention to what your doing.

Imagine having free rein to go and do as you will it? Many centers in the human brain cannot be opened at this time because of these types of advanced physics.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nice errrr wings by-the-way.

I`ve heard UFO`s may alter time and space in order to maneuver, so to us it appears to defy the laws of physics.....but to them its a stoll in the park.

Your thoughts are new to me regarding heightened / evolved levels of brain power to operate these craft.....although this makes some sense.

Thanks for your post......and if you have more info backing your thoughts I`d like to hear them.

However, ....why are we being informed.....whats there motive?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dillons

Well I think there are a couple of possibilities...

1) Recent sightings, media attention, and pressure from the ufo community has caused them to release their files in an attempt to squash the uproar. Similar to the Condon Report in 1969, where a formal event took place, conclusions were reached, and the case was "closed."

2) The MOD truly believes there is nothing to reports of UAP or UFOs. If true mysteries only exist in 5% of the data, can you really fault any person or gov't agency for dismissing the entire dataset?

3) Some combination of 1 & 2.

As for David Clarke, he is the perfect spokesman for the MOD. He is an accomplished journalist and author with a history in the UFO community. It seems he has personally reached the conclusion that UFOs (and other supernatural things) can be explained by some sort of collective unconscious.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I personally believe, they do not give a toss about public opinion....why would they, they own everything including the media.....us included IMO.

It sounds like this David Clark is spreading the words of a new world religion or something........to go with the NWO.

I dunno, all this stuff is sending me crazy....I think I`m seeing lies and disinformation everywhere..........
I hope your right.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To me it is a last ditch effort to maintain continuity of the past when everything we know as a collective screams for change, radical change for the evolution of our species.

As we move into a Level 1 society of course there will be those that fight to maintain the status quo, the known the controllable.

If you follow the money you will find the biggest culprits of this kind of caveman mentality. They know change is coming, they know the days of oppression and greed and failing.

For the MOD to even insinuate that there is nothing to their findings concerning UAV's is a statement whithin itself.

We are no longer debating whether or not they exist, it is now just as I say the last ditch effort to maintain control.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes, I know exactly what your saying.....type 1 civilization (planetary), I agree, we have to evolve.

"Last ditched effort"......sounds like you think we are winning?.....I wish I shared your optimism.
People here in the UK, seem to show no signs of change....maybe, I`m looking in the wrong places.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

To me it is a last ditch effort to maintain continuity of the past when everything we know as a collective screams for change, radical change for the evolution of our species.

As we move into a Level 1 society of course there will be those that fight to maintain the status quo, the known the controllable.

I think you're right. The question in my mind is the motive of MOD or other similar organizations.. Are they fighting to maintain the status quo and keep people in the dark? Or are they fighting to ease the transition to a Type 1 Civilization?

new topics

top topics

join