It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien solar system location via Stan Romaneks drawing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
can someone PLEASE post imaes 10 and 13 not including the banner ad? I'm going nuts...

I guess you mean these two:

Personally I think this is a big pile of cryptic crap. If aliens really wanted us to learn the secrets of inter-stellar/inter-dimensional travel couldn't they find a better way to show us instead of channeling it through some alleged 5th grade educated dyslexic?

These "enlightened" beings sure love messing with us!

Anyway as for the equations, they make little sense to me...

The first one:

Some helium atoms smacking into element 115 equals Ampere's Law (aka the curl of a magnetic field around a current) equals Drake's Equation times a hundred?? That instance of Drake's Eq. doesn't even have any numbers plugged into it so why would you need to multiply it by a hundred - why not just incorporate that factor into one of the terms? Maybe they put it in for emphasis...like "this equations so mind-blowing times a million!"

The second one:

I'm not even going to pretend to understand the math but the last part is the general equation for escape velocity, which in this case is equal to the speed of light which is equal to the squiggly line thing which represents traveling through hyperspace or something...

The two unknowns in that equation are mass M and distance from center of gravity r but because the whole thing is equal to c I'm assuming it represents the threshold of a black hole (the point at which light can no longer escape).

So adding it all up i think he's saying smash some helium into element 115 and make a big magnetic field which after some ridiculous math generates a gravitational potential equal to a black hole which bends space or puts you in the next dimension or whatever and bam - there's the explanation for your hypercube drawn on a kleenex!

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be explained much more clearly once you buy the DVD

[edit on 6-6-2008 by mc_squared]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

Since I can't seem to edit the broken link out I'm gonna try this -

THESE two:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
HTAnk you so much I see you had problems as well.... Anyway, that same line is in the drawing by earth. Thought that might mean something, but earth sciences and college algebra for this guy here...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Yeah no prob, I think it's the ")" in that link that causes all that grief...weird how it worked fine in the preview tho...

Anyway, I don't want to leave the impression that I understand what's being written there - just recognized some equations from old textbooks...but I dunno - something about the whole scheme seems really cheesy to me, the use of cliches like element 115 and event horizons and what not.

If Mr. Romanek really has a 5th grade education and wrote that stuff in his sleep then it's hella impressive - but something feels really contrived about it...like he knew if he just made these equations cryptic enough with some familiar details, science nerds all over the internet would flock to "solve" the big mystery, unable to resist another chance to congratulate themselves on their braininess.

If he is in fact a hoaxer, he definitely knows how to get attention.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well, i'm not sure if anyone can believe this (obviously).

Ideas:
what if GOD lives there? i mean comeon, heaven might be somewhere out there? not neccesarily another dimension?

it could be a map aliens drew of our planets, drawn by his inner psychic, and they want to come take our resources, lol

maybe something has been "evolved" and figured to live in bright, burning sunlight....

ahhh
ah kno,... -- "the dreamer"

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Smokersroom

im confused,why would it be so hard to believe and understand that IF the aliens did in fact give Stan Romanek this information, that they gave it to him from the OUR prospective rather than his? i mean in order for them to communicate with him, wouldn't they have to be in our Solar system? allowing them to see it how we see it?

it would be pretty retarded to give someone a map with no referances in which to read it from... correct?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

GOD DAMNIT, would you people please READ what happened and why he did what he did in that video.

stop posting until you know, because you are making yourself look like a fool, i for one am tired of explaining this to people OVER and OVER

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by personal stalker

care to actually disprove it? or are you one of those people that denies something simply because it doesn't match up with your indoctrinated view of our universe?

you have no proof that this is fake, the same that the believers have no proof that it in fact is a map to a star system with intelligent life

to say one way or the other with such certainty is just plain ignorant.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would be moe impressed if Saturn was shown as a dot with a ring around it although this may confuse the diagram.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't think that we should be judging this guy on the basis that there are a lot of bad fakes out there based on one single still image that he has shared.

Here is a message from Stan himself that I received as part of a newsletter from a different site.

From Stan Romanek:

Everyone that knows me, knows that this is the real deal. It’s not about fame or money, but about enlightenment. Good God, who in their right mind would do this for attention? So with that said, I need everyone’s help! A lot of people over the years have come to be and asked if they could help in any way. At first I didn’t understand what role any of these people would play. As I sat here reading some of the posts on different forums talking about my case and trashing me, it dawned on me--or should I say it hit me like a ton of bricks: This is where all those people come in. If I am going to do what I am meant to do, then I need your help. It seems we have a war on our hands. I am not sure if it is just a small number of people hired to debunk and bash me, or just a lot of angry, mean people not hired by anybody. What ever the case I, for one, am sick of it! I am sending this email in hopes that it spreads like wild fire and that all that believe stand up to those that call us names because of what we believe. Its time to post a reply on the forums, write letters call people and defend the cause. Tell Jay Leno and tell him he is misinformed, do something to stick up for what you believe and let's kick this in gear! It's time we make a difference. We must stand up and be heard for once !!!!!!! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? Hit the forums write the letters! If you really want to help I need someone to back me up! forward this to every one you know who wants to help.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

So is there a consensus on this guys equations? if so, it seems as though there are two separate pages that refer to that "warp" or tunnel that is next to "earth" in that first drawing.
Not to get a big head, but if the OP was the first to promote this drawing as what he is presenting, then this could be the key to the equations! Look at that symbol, it is on every equation, but again, the op thought it represented the means to get here!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Triton1128

personly it makes complete sense to me but what bothers me is religion. i am (or maybe was if this is all true) christian and beleive in god so is it possilbe that god created aliens and gave them the same story?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There are a lot of good replies to this post. Real or not, it is intriguing. There are obviously some very knowledgeable people posting. I am impressed.

My opinion - I prefer to think of the drawing as a parallel universe where the “wormhole” is the connecter. The problem is that they do not discern where someone visits them from. Now that would be cool. The cosmic roadmap! If that does not float your boat, the dots could be suns with the circled dots marking the ones with inhabited planets. The double could be a binary. This is good stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is coincidental to say the least, but I was on an ascension thread yesterday and I was reading how people were trying to explain the 'densities', 'frequencies' and dimensions and how they interacted with one another aswell as how everything would 'ascend'.

I was thinking about this myself and considered the 'frequencies' (or whatever you want to call them) as a tesseract, but rather than a cube within a cube, but many. I'll say 12 for now for my own sanity, we would be in the 3rd cube from the middle (3rd density), we would 'experience' everything within this 'frequency' aswell as the other 2 we encompass. Time is not a dimension but a measurement of the expansion of these dimensions and once critical mass is reached, the birth of a new frequency. We would be 'displaced' upwards, were we would then experience 4th Density, aswell as all we encompass.

I started with coincidental, as I was thinking about this, this morning and clicked on this thread (curiosity really, never heard of Stan Romanek till today), and the map just jumped out at me. Could this be a map of how to travel to and from a higher density/dimension/frequency?

my mind is racing, anyone think this could be a possibility, or am I just nuts?

thanks. EMM

(sorry if this isn't clear, I could draw what I mean as I am more visual, but I don't know how to upload images.)

[edit on 11-6-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Yeah funny how you say he must have watched "Stargate", because I recently watched an interview that David Icke did with a super intelligent being whos name is Credo Muttwa. He is a "shaman" of sorts, sorry if my terminology is wrong about that. And he mentions MANY correlations to plenty of the things that have been going on in this world.. INCLUDING that parts from "Stargate" he confirms are more fact, than fiction.

Id highly recommend everyone search for the interviews with credo muttwa on y0o-2be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join