It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien solar system location via Stan Romaneks drawing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The hypercube drawing helps to demonstrate 3d space on a 2d scale. One possible way to manipulate space / time thru gravity waves is by bombarding element 115 with helium. Then amplifying the electric charge / magnetic field released to consume the entire vehicle " space craft ". Now when you direct this amplified field.. say in the direction you want to travel. You can basically "fall" in any direction you choose. The jump or hyper transport is most likely manipulated the same way, but on a more amplified scale. That I believe is the current mystery. But lets not get too far off topic!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I will actually go as far as to say this proves the aliens are in fact from Earth but traveling through dimensions. The other solar system has the same amount of planets, with a wormhole of sorts moving into Earth. Im not saying I believe this, I wont until I see the video. But this is defiantly what I see as the drawings saying. Whatever is visiting is from our solar system but from a different dimension. Through the fourth dimension that can shift its own shape and has no concept of time.

Research a hypercube. And the movie hypercube helps explain what it is too, dont watch it just, look it up on wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Triton1128

hypercube, is 4D, the image is therefore an explanation of 4D on a 2D scale. This is what the image is talking about, its not off topic.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
/slaps head

... and imagining an alien race being able to bend space to create a short cut between two points is not imaginable? Also, I do not think they would be showing us a location of another star system in another part of the universe if their solar system is supposed to be our own.

/kicks dirt

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am disproving your theories just adding my own to the count. Is this not allowed, if not tell me now and i'll leave. I am only trying to explain what a hypercube represents, it could indeed involve on the larger scale travel faster than the speed of light, so yeah they could come from another dimension. But to me this drawing, however trustworthy it is is questionable, shows the same solar system on two points of a hypercube with travel illustrated by a spiraling arrow between the two.

Sorry if I've resorted you to sarcasm but this is what I see, and was showing my views on this drawing you've posted.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dany_Barking

hypercube, is 4D, the image is therefore an explanation of 4D on a 2D scale. This is what the image is talking about, its not off topic.

Unfortunately, you can't show all four dimensions in a picture at once, you would have to show more than one view, and piece together the information in both locations to understand what is going on in 4-dimensions.

I feel the above "hypercube" sketch is a rough... "very" rough outline to give us a feel / understanding that we are in one location... they are from another.. They give us a general direction, a little more detail as to where in what direction they're from. Then finally, a great understanding of the count / make up of the planets in their solar system. Which we can compare to ours.

Don't try to make it more complicated then it is.. its quite simple

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Triton1128]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You cant draw a 3D cube in 2D either, only a 2D interpretation of a 3D object. Look at the links between the two cubes, thats a 4D object, if you research a hypercube the rest of the illustrations of how a hypercube works is up to you. But if you drew a 4 dimensional shape on a bit of paper and you wernt a mathematical genius, i am certain that is how one would go about drawing it.

Plus my argument is that the second solar system you mention is very close in look to our own, and seems to me to be so. Why is inter-dimensional travel so hard for you to accept, except that it is not your own concept of the drawings. You have no idea what he was trying to draw, if what your saying is true, neither did he. As for me, I have no proof the drawings are true. So no-ones working on fact here so why cant all theories be explored.

edit: You wouldn't need a 4 dimensional hypercube to show locations. 3D or 2D could do that quite adequately.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Dany_Barking]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So why show Orion? Why not just show the scale of their solar system along with the wormhole which attaches to our own?

There is scale involved. Thats all Im arguing. If it were our own solar system I do not think it would be at a distance so far from our own.

But like you pointed out, this could all be false.. but hey... its keeping my interest and I enjoy hearing others perspectives as much as it seems I like to argue the point

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triton1128
I'm currently trying to find a more detailed map of the stars around the belt of orion. If anyone would like to help me.. by all means.

Thanks~

World Wide Telescope

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Stan Romaneks has no credibility he fakes alien videos

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well if thats the case then he did a fantastic job suppling information to back up his claims...

Thanks for your one line trolling response. I was appreciated !!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yes the video, that no one except media have seen is obviously fake. Because you said so. You are probably talking about the fake versions of the video that have sprung up since news first broke. Well done for your contribution

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Does it even show Orion? All I see is a series of dots that are very similar to our own but one is on the outside box, one is on the inside box.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I see Orion just fine.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I cant make it any more obvious

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I TOLD YOU PEOPLE!

thats a drawing in my video that i drew!

i dont know what this person is,im very uneducated,all i do is know how to use my mind....

BUT THAT DRAWING LIKES LIKE MY DRAWING IN MY SIG!

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME PLEASE LOOK!

but more drawing is COMPLETE!

THIS WILL OPEN THE EYES OF TRTH!

THIS IS ALL THE PROOF I EVER NEEDED!

I TOLD YOU ALL ,I EXPOSED YOU!

NOW,THEY CALL IT AN ALIEN MAP,I WONDER WHY?

LOOK AT MY SIG TO SEE THE TRTH!
MY KNOWLEDGE IS HIGHER THEN ALIENS!
MY WISDOM IS GREATER!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What direction is the sun traveling in the Milky Way?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Towards the centre.. I think. Dont think you can give a direction, such as left or east.

Nice youtube video. But I dont get it. The dots are very nice but it doesn't prove anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If things like these keep popping up through hypnosis... why dont people do more hypnosis ?
i mean seriously....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join