It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fight the conspiracy of when they label you for the...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
...slaughter or slander or defraud or defame. Certain of you have been misslabeled before by THEM (you know who), correct? If so, read on...

How to turn the tables on a psychiatrist or anyone who wants to act like one who labels you a delusuional parnoid:

Turn the tables on them... Ask them if they lock their home's doors and windows when inside or when gone away from it. Ask them if they lock their car door when away from their car. If they say they do to any of those things, then ask them why. It's obvious that they do think (inside what is called a delusion outside of reality) they are always in danger that somebody out there is going to get them and/or their stuff. Then say: Hey, you're so delusionally parnoid that you're the one that should be put on some psych meds, if you're not already on them, you hypocrite. lol.

Aint no fun when the evaluaters who always want to say you're ill gets evaluated themselves.

Which of you thought of someone else as mentally ill and needed the help of meds that all have bad physical side effects without including your damn self in your own standard of thinking?

There is this delusion happening in some ppl that think others are delusional. It's the delusion that you're surrounded by the delusional when actually you just dont agree with them or simply dont understand them to the point you have brought on a relapse to actually your undiagnosed mental condiction. If there is a such thing as not understanding someone, then let it be just that stated alone. Anything more stated in an action to misslabel a person or to accuse a person of something you have no evidence on that you simply dont understand only means you were driven mad. If you get driven mad because of not understanding someone else (which isnt even the way someone is provoking you in reality) in anything it might be, then dont you think that you are in need of some profession help?

When you miss label someone it becomes as a danger to that person in how it can affect them. You could get them harmed or killed. Or hell, you could cause yourself to be harmed or killed by being a mad man or a mad woman in the wrong person's presence. If you are the actual one suffering from such a mad mental condition, then you are a danger to yourself out in this world, wouldnt you say?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Labeling someone, a hypochondriac, is another way of the doctor saying that he is incompetent!

Ever hear that one before? lol

This is way more common than folks would like to believe.

The whores at the AMA, conspired to omit any homeopathic medicine from being a member!

That simple FACT is proven, because no homeopath has ever been admitted into the AMA.

It's a CLUB! It's a CLUB of strictly allopathic medicine, where drugs and surgery rule.

Total control is the objective. And if their IMPERFECT methodology cannot diagnose what ails you,

then their egos kick in, and the hypochondriac label comes out. But usually, they'll be polite about it,

but the label appears in your chart, as an alert to the next physician!

Thanks for the tips...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sorry for the one-liner, but its a great quote that might fit in:

"Just because your paranoid doesn't mean everybody is out to get you"

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Another way to beat them at their own psych-war would be to use the method described by Xenophon's "Memorabilia" as the Socrates Debate: Essentially, you turn the other's arguments against themselves. For example, Alkibiades debating with his uncle, Pericles...
Al: Uncle, what is a law?
Pe:*ahem* I'm so glad you asked. A law is a rule approved by a majority of the assembly.
Al: But in a tyranny, if the tyrant enacts a rule, isn't that also a law?
Pe: Er, whatever the sovereign poser of the state orders, that is a law...Right.
Al: But isn't force the opposite of law?
Pe: Yesss...
Al: And when a tyrant orders the citizens without persuasion--Isn't that force?
Pe: Hrrf! cough...*splut* I take back what I said about a tyrant's rules being laws...Everything done without persuasion, that is force, not law.
Al: Then--When the majority takes the property of the rich--That's force & not law?
Pe: When I was your age, Alkibiades, we used to be clever at these puzzles, too.
Al: Hey, sorry, uncle. I didn't know you when you were clever.

Another example you could pull on those crooks in government...From a play written by Socrates, "The Clouds."
Father: Help! Ow! Do you beat your own father?
Son: Yes, by Zeus! And I'm going to prove that I'm right to do so!
Father: Wretch!
Son: Did you beat me in childhood?
Father: Yes, and it was for your own good!
Son: Then I should beat you, since it's for a man's own good to be beaten!

In this case, since the government commits all kinds of crimes against the Citizens & they say that "it's for your own good." So, the Citizens should do the same to the Government because it's for their own good.

When I was in the Navy, I'd wanted to see if I could talk a military psychologist into applying for a Section 8 discharge...But I never got the opportunity to try.

My teachers in school accused me of "acting smart"...But wouldn't a school be the best place to "act smart?" I'd never ask the easy questions...The kind of questions that "stock-standard answers" could apply to.

If I ever see any of those red or blue stickers on my mailbox, I'll just pull it off, head for Washington D.C. & stick it to the White House mailbox.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why would you ask them asinine questions like that? Do they lock their doors..
There is a reason for locking ones doors.. To keep would be intruders from gaining access to you or your valuables. That is the only reason..
Because we cannot trust our kind.

And about the Delusional Paranoia... Did your Doctor tell you that?

It's hard for one who has a sick mind to comprehend that they are Ill and need help. They think they are quite sane and it's a Conspiracy against them.

~L

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Lantian]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
Why would you ask them asinine questions like that? Do they lock their doors..
There is a reason for locking ones doors.. To keep would be intruders from gaining access to you or your valuables.

And about the Delusional Paranoia... Did your Doctor tell you that?

It's hard for one who has a sick mind to comprehend that they are Ill and need help. They think they are quite sane and it's a Conspiracy against them.

~L

If a doctor told you (yes, you!) you were mentally ill would that mean you are just because they said so as a doctor? And would it be hard for you to comprehend that you are what they say you are?

Do you assume everyone is professional and ethical and intelligent in their line of work?

I have a test for you to apply... Go to a relatives house, if not in one already, and tell them to call the emergency line to tell them a lie that you are having psychiatric episode where you are being a danger to them or yourself. Have em to write up the lie on the petition form at the hospital the ambalance or the police takes you to... Then, when you get to see the doctor who will elavuate you, just tell him/her they who called it in and wrote up the petition were lieing... and plus, tell the doctor you've done none of those things stated...

Come back to ATS and post what happened, that is, if the doctor didnt commit you (Yes you if you think you're surely in the clear and not insane). If you have faith in mental health doctors being professional and that you are sane, then you should have no problem with doing such a test. You should be released by the doctor without prescibed meds from the ward if they go by what you can answer sanely.

I could just bet $100 that you wouldnt do it because I bet you do lack faith in what others with professional titles would say to your so-thought sanity.

Put your sanity on the line though. You think you will be driven insane then by what they would do with you? Dont be delusionally paranoid now if you think you are surely sane in others eyes beyond your eyes.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Your explanation is completely ridiculous.

I think you are evading reality.

A Doctor wouldn't just make up something like that and spring in on you.

The Physician, sees all kinds of mentally Unstable individuals.. He or She can tell by what you say and read your body language...ETC.. "If you are "Normal"

I only say this because I work in the Medical field.. I can spot a Crazy a mile away.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

So you wouldnt take the simple test? Have you any faith in your sanity being seen through by who you claim wouldnt make up anything as you say?

You assume I'm evading reality? Assumptions are delusions. And you just assumed. What if I assumed you were an alien? Yeah, you do see assumptions as delusions.

And they dont have to make up anything in being not profession nor intelligent. Hell, they could be operating under delusions and so of course that wouldnt be considered as them making up anything that they truely believe in. Yeah I bet you dont have faith in what other ppl would hold to in a belief about you.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My beliefs are based on logical Thought. I'm not making assumptions..
Words are the key..

You have expressed more then what you wrote.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

To whose opinion is there key words to draw from with logical thought as if that isnt assuming?

You the type that act like your crap dont stank, aren't you?

Haha. So that wont fly. You cant take the return of something you would put on others put back on you. That's so cowardly.

All of a sudden it's your opinion and view that counts only toward others, but when someone puts their opinion and view to you it's illogical says you?

I bet you'd be committed if a mental health doctor evaluated you with that exact logical thinking you say you hold.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Mabus,

"" You the type that act like your crap dont stank, aren't you? ""

I think he's a fraud, and is here to smear people, not examine the truth of anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Originally posted by Lantian

If a doctor told you (yes, you!) you were mentally ill would that mean you are just because they said so as a doctor? And would it be hard for you to comprehend that you are what they say you are?

Do you assume everyone is professional and ethical and intelligent in their line of work?

Just because a "professional" diagnoses you with a mental illness, such as paranoia for example, these "professionals" don't really seek the truth behind such "delusional states"...They consider only the plausibility of a delusional state, not the cause of it.

Let's take James Forrestal for an example:
In 1949, Forrestal was the Secretary of Defense when he was diagnosed with paranoia because he believed that he was being followed by Israeli secret agents. After being confined to the Walter Reed Army Hospital, he suffered from depression due to the strength of his belief & jumped out a window to his death. Later it was found that he really was being followed by Israeli agents who were trying to find out if the US was making secret deals with Arab nations...
In short, how can you tell if the doctor who is diagnosing you isn't a bit "unbalanced" himself? The problem is that the so-called doctor isn't the one who gets "evaluated" very often...

So the real question is: You may be paranoid...But are you paranoid enough?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
"They" labeled me. I'm now considered mentally ill. And there is no known cure or drug that can ease the symptoms. It's not easy living like this but we each have our cross to bear. I'm considered an outcast. A reject of society.

"They" say I suffer from inverse paranoia. It's the overwhelming feeling that the whole world is out to help me.

It's characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal peace, which is ascribed to the supposed camaraderie of others, sometimes progressing to intense feeling of connectedness to all consciousness and quiescent acts believed to be performed in self-less service or as a mission of unity.

new topics

top topics

join