It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says goal 'to eliminate' Iran threat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Oh, ok.

So what you're saying is if Iran attacks Israel

Israel should just 'suck it up' because they have better weapons?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by QBert

So what your saying is Israel is a woman and Iran is the man? I beg to differ, I say Iran is a child compared to Mike Tyson which is Israel. I understand that you say the war with Iran is wrong and I salute you for that. Do you think there would be as much Iran propaganda if Israel lobbyists were not in the US?

I never said that I said Israel should fight their own battles. If Iran attacks Israel then Israel has the right to defend themselves. But as you can see Israel is trying to pick a fight with Iran and then they run behind the US like cowards.

If they want to lead the attack then let them lead the attack. US has no business in Iran, they have no proof that Iran is building WMD's and the only reason they would want to strike and take out their leader would be to instill a new leader like they did before.

and that would be a courages act so therefore that would be a hero.
[edit on 4-6-2008 by Equinox99]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Not only that, but if you've been researching nwo agenda, martial law and fema camps, and the famous depopulation plan that comes out of Rockefeller and so many other, then you'd see that war with Iran is already in the plans, and possibly trying to pull China into confrontation as well. They, and by that I mean the 13 bloodlines, do not care how many of us useless eaters, or serfs, die, in fact the more, the better. And they have their underground bunkers. If war with Iran happens, they will first either provoke or set up Iran for an awful event that will make the people clamor for war. So we might get nuked first. i don't put anything past them at this point. Of course then martial law will kick in. I read somewhere that Bush claims more power than King George 111. I just found that link, its interesting:justanothercoverup.com...

Obama should be questioned as to whether he intends to honor the constitution and restore American rights. But the best thing that anyone can do is organize and pick an ordinary citizen to elect and make some changes so that overriding democracy becomes a criminal act with immediate consequences.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What the do you expect? Change? I doubt that. The only member in the presidential race who really wants change is Ron Paul.

In case everyone didn't notice Obama is a member of the Council On Foreign relations and a thirty second degree Freemason.... he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
*Raises hand, jumping around in back of conference rom* I have an awesome idea. Why don't we, as the United States of America, deal with the problems of Americans, and stop "protecting" the rest of the world from "Terrorists"? From what I have read the Isreali millitary can protect itself plenty.

Go look up the definition of "allies".

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

*Raises hand, jumping around in back of conference rom* I have an awesome idea. Why don't we, as the United States of America, deal with the problems of Americans, and stop "protecting" the rest of the world from "Terrorists"? From what I have read the Isreali millitary can protect itself plenty.

Yeah, we are not being allies at all, we are trying to start wars for no reason with countries we should just leave alone. Furthermore, we can't afford to be taking care of our allies untill we fix our economic problems at home.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Israel is playing the bickering match with Iran. As i see it, Iran started it
(to put it in sophmorish terms)

I know that if the guy at the end of my block was holding block parties and preaching that I was to be exterminated, i'd have a huge problem with that guy.

That being said, Iran attacking the U.S. is like shooting a B.B.Gun at a freight train. But Iran is much much closer to Israel...so i say Israel is flexing its muscles to say "I #!%^&# dare you"

I dont see "Iran" as innocent and worthy of respect. But i also dont see them as a threat to the U.S.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by QBert

The real threat is China, they do control all microchips in the world and with a 3 million man standing army, thats all they need to do is shut down the cpu's and invade. Like the good ole days. 3 million vs. 285,000 with no tech to back us up.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Obamas goal should be to remove the threat of israel.
The world would be a much better place with that cesspit that is israel gone.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

So....the chinese installed kill switches into all the microchips that don't come from Taiwan or Japan, and the rest of the world is not able to detect them?

A 3 million man army really isnt that staggering considering that our country alone, as of, May 2007, has ~ 1,426,705 people that are on active duty in the military with an additional 1,458,400 people in the seven reserve components. (Source)

Though im positive it'll never come down to "China v.s. the World"
they may have the largest % of the worlds population, but that doesnt equate to a "good thing" by any means

[edit on 4-6-2008 by QBert]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been said, but it's late and I haven't read the whole thread.

As far as obama goes, I'm going to wait and judge him by his actions rather than this bit of vote grabbing rhetoric - if indeed that's what it is.

All politicians suck in one way or another - I'll wait and see how far up from pond slime obama has climbed the evolutionary chain.

If he wins.

Which I doubt.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Obama is just sticking his neck out furthur in order to pander to the electorate he's in trouble with. When, and if, he sits down with "the terrorists" and his diplomacy is soundly rebuked and rebuffed, and he has to come home sadder but wiser, he'll get his just rewards. But for now he's just pandering to the voting sectors that he didn't get in his campaign for the nomination.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Right! So if Israel disappeared we would never hear of any more problems in that region right? From as far back as I remember it has always been nothing but problems. For what? There's more to this puzzle than were aware of. I think were all being led on by people that we don't even know exist and were being used for something beyond our understanding. When their done with us they'll turn their backs and pull the plug.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

Ummm, I do understand the possibilities of this war. It is the best way to take money from the taxpayers, set-up their pawns for another war and help Israel when needed. Israel does not need to disappear, their leaders must be switched to people who know how to help the territory around them.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

How many of Israel's troops are in Iraq?

If they can't help us in Iraq, why in the # do we bend over backwards to "take care of" their enemies? Why are we willing to go to war with Iran for Israel, when they can't even muster up any troops to fight in Iraq?

We are not "allies" with Israel, we are their god damn bitches.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So you're suggesting that Israel .... cater to the palestinians?.....

If you are, then i must ask you

If Mexico wanted Texas, should we give it to them?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i think he wont do it. Its not his type to war

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join