It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isolated Bombing downtown during collapse of South Tower (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I came across this today, not sure if anyone has noticed it before so thought i would run it by you guys. Topic title says it all really.

This got me thinking that the perps may of had a base downtown they were working out of not so far from trade center and they had to destroy some evidence, or perhaps they had some timed explosives prepared for distribution that never made it into the towers but still went boom on time, just in the wrong place?

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wow very interesting video.

A couple of things spring to mind. The 'smoke' certainly does looki very suspicious almost identical to some sort of explosion the video captures that well.

But why are we only seeing/hearing this now? Surely there were witnesses to this and thats what doesn't make sense. But, then again, nothing about 9/11 makes sense!!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow this video just makes 911 even more confusing haha.

Your right though someone probably had to get rid of the evidence. They knew everyone would be looking at the towers, so they pulled the plug.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is anyone familiar with NY and the area in the video the smoke/explosion seems to be eminating from? Could you pinpoint the location?

Is the video authentic,m sounds like a silly question, just makes you wonder why it is only coming out now though.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Could it have been the engine that hit the ground several blocks away? The pic is taken from another thread but it shows the trail of the engine going quite a bit further.

englishrussia.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Impossible. The engine flew from the plane as it hit the tower. This video was taken as the tower fell which would have been nearly an hour later, plus the distance seems a bit far for it to be the engine.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BigC2012

I stand corrected. My bad. Perhaps air from the collapse being pushed thru a sewer or garage or subway?

Really I have no idea. Very interesting though.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This is from virtual earth, taken from above where the camera would have been for this video.
You can see that it is taken from a long line of industrial area.
The smoke was from someplace a lot closer than the WTC.
The video is greatly speeded up so it makes it look like it could be an explosion.
It could not be very high because the wind would have taken the top off.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This make me remember something strange I heard on 9/11 while listening ''La première chaîne''. The host was discuting with a reporter in NYC and the reporter told the him about a car bomb just exploded downtown. I never heard from this bomb again.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thank you for posting I have not seen this video before. It certainly deserves investigation.

As mentioned previously it could be explained by air pressure in the subway system. As you know the WTC was a major hub for rail traffic in NYC.

It certainly is suspicious though. Looks like it would be close to the Saloman building right on the tip of Manhattan island.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigC2012
But why are we only seeing/hearing this now?

All of this information has been around the whole time. You are only paying attention to it for the first time now. Same as with thread with the OBL interviews from 2001, a lot of people didn't know of those (and even more still don't).

There are numerous eyewitness testimonies and other various pieces of evidence that suggest explosions occurred at the bases of the towers that coincided with the plane impacts. This is pretty much the same thing Will Rodriguez said, and Mike Pecoraro (actually said there was tons of white smoking filling up the basement from an explosion there -- he said this in an interview shortly after 9/11 -- and sure enough you see white smoke rising from the bases in photos!), and others that people can look up. A construction worker named Philip Morelli was another witness.

William Walsh of the NYPD testified to the elevators that serviced the lower floors were blown out of their hinges, not the elevators coming from the top. The only elevator that spanned the entire height of the building, the main freight elevator, was caught and its operator survived! His name is Arturo Griffith and you can look up his story, too. The Naudet Brothers' footage shows the lobby windows of WTC1 blown out right after the first impact. People were laying outside of the lobby, not fallen from above, that had had all their skin burned off and were begging for help. Ceiling tiles were knocked lose.

See, all of this has been around a while too, and it's still nothing but a sampling of the collective evidence. It's just a matter of how fast are you going to soak it all in?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

This is most likely coming from underground... an underground explosion would easily smoke out into the sewage system... GREAT FIND!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow. I thought this was a new thread and responded to something that I had already responded to a while ago, and just forgot about it until the page reloaded and I saw my first post. Oh well. Basically a double-post with a really long time in between, I guess, lol.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by bsbray11]

join