It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eustace Texas Student Arrested Because Of RUMORS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroKate

I'm sorry to hear about the persecution your nephew is facing. You may need to contact the ACLU and hire a lawyer from Austin who is not friends with the judges and the prosecutors. A good lawyer from Austin could break the reputations of any corrupt judges and prosecutors. Do not use any of the alternative schools the public school crones want to send your nephew to. Those places are known drug addiction incubation centers. In fact do not ever use the public school in that area again move away, homeschool, or private school. Most of the problems in this country can be attributed to educators who are more like the wicked witch of the west than they are like wise mentors. Tell your nephew it is out of hopelessness that hope is born.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Gerry Spnse wrote in his book called And Justice for None: Lawyers no longer work for the rights of the citizens which was their initial duty.
Today lawyers work for money.

Gerry calls them 'hired hitmen' because you can buy one to screw up someone's life if you are so inclined.

Ask the lawyer what evidence the state has against the kid. More than likely he is taking the word of the DA for what they have.

I keep saying, Texas is a UPL state. The rule was, is, and will be: If you can't afford an attorney, we'll screw you for free.

Terroristic threat is a serious charge. It carries 2 - 5 state jail time if convicted.

One thing you can do is start making a list of his friends who will testify in his behalf. And ask some of them to call/visit his lawyer because that lawyer is not going to get off his butt and go out looking for truth or witnesses. He's only doing the minimum.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
To the Anonomous Mom and Kate...every one sit down, take copious notes of what has happened . Then organise in cronological order in the correct time line as to what happened. Then write a concise and complete report using this outline. Make many copies and use the (much maligned) conservative radio and TV talk show hosts and bombard them with copies and letters from your family and friends till you get one to answer or maybe help out. Others have done this and it might work. Don't leave out the Texas TV stations and write letters to the editor to any and all papers in Texas. This is how you have to fight these fools nowdays. You must take the fight to them, not sit and wait...Just my 2 cents on how I would do this. Opinions will vary!! GOOD LUCK!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Zindo you got a plan. It is the best idea I've heard. And I hope it works.

This is about one and half hours southeast of Dallas. It would be a good idea to get a list of newspapers in Texas and start sending out petitions and letters. The more questions that get asked, the better for your side.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Witch Hunt, anyone?
I find it odd that Chris is still in jail even with no evedince against him.
He should sue his lying classmates for slander and degradation of character. (Could be the same thing)

[edit on 5-6-2008 by FTD Brat]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Our rights have been systematically eroded and erased from the definition of The American Dream. That used to mean more than just buying stuff. But leading from 9/11 to now almost every right we hold dear is being taken from us under the guise of "National Security", when it is really about government security.

The USA Patriot Act. The largest consolidation of power ever attempted. It pretty much consolidate power of all law enforcement and state defense forces under the Department of Homeland Security:

en.wikipedia.org...

w2.eff.org...

www.reclaimdemocracy.org...

NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51

HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20

This is a DIRECT power grab by the president to direct all law enforcement city, state, tribal, and federal on the declaration of, and definition by the president at pretty much any moment he feels like it, and can be based on only preliminary reports which are not subject to close inspection by anyone but the president and his staff. Which means the table is completely open to play a false flag card and declare a military style rule:

www.whitehouse.gov...

www.truthout.org...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

The NAU And the SPP, the total destruction of our national sovereignty:

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

SPP Protests:

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

www.stopspp.org...

www.house.gov...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Zindo is right.

If you can't get a lawyer then bombard the current affairs programs, news programs etc. because (at least here in Australia) they love stories of someone being wronged by the law and persecuted.

If you could find a powerful media outlet willing to take up your story the public pressure that resulted from it would be enough to get the boy back.

The only thing i advise though is that you seek professional help in the preparation of the press release. A home-made, amateurish looking press release will be discarded by most journalists and editors. You need it to be well written, well laid out and eye catching. Trust me, i'm a journo.

Any freelance editor / PR firm could help you with the document.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

No, this is a republic, and one is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

There are ways to investigate matters without acting like goosestepping troopers.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
We are trying to get people to write letters in his defense as of now, but like I said, most people do not like him and so they won't do it. I was surprised to see some of the people that stood up for him; some of them I never would've thought would do it.

We are doing the best that we can with the limited resources we have. I wish we could get someone out of Austin, but it's not as easy as it sounds.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroKate
We are trying to get people to write letters in his defense as of now, but like I said, most people do not like him and so they won't do it. I was surprised to see some of the people that stood up for him; some of them I never would've thought would do it.

We are doing the best that we can with the limited resources we have. I wish we could get someone out of Austin, but it's not as easy as it sounds.

Call the ACLU. This kind of case is like solid gold for them.

It's ironic how much things have changed. Back in my high school days the kids with "anger issues", who really WERE violent to the point of randomly attacking people like rabid dogs, were a part of the general school population. And, they were PROTECTED by administrators!!

I remember once in my Senior year, this punk was bothering my girlfriend at the time, and also constantly trying to pick fights with me. I asked the assistant principal what would happen if he attacked me outright and I defended myself.

His answer stunned me.

He said I would go to jail (!!) and this punk would get maybe a day's detention (like he cared anyway).

Because he had "anger issues".

I told the asst. principal in no uncertain terms what BS that was.

And, he agreed, saying "You better believe it's BS!!"

But he said his hands were tied, that because there was no money in the budget to put these kids in Circuit Breaker schools they had to come to regular school and the School Board refused to punish them because in their opinion "the kids needed help, not punishment".

Now kids get suspended for a drawing of a stick figure with a weapon, and go to jail over unfounded rumors. And I'll bet the A-hole "jocks" still beat kids up and stuff them in lockers too.

Man, I'm getting sick of this country. It's like we've all gone bat-guano crazy......

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Kate I sent you a u2u you might find helpful. At this point ANYWHERE you send a letter that might get attention is good.

Even the governors office, DOJ, 60 minutes, the UN.....

I'm not kidding. Human rights are human rights.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Chris' mom here again.....

Yes, a lot of the other students don't really know Chris, so in turn don't like him. But it isn't that everyone hates him. There are actually some students we believe who, although they may not actually like Chris, do stand behind him... as much as their parents will allow. We believe that there are many students who have not been allowed to "get involved". Others who may have simply decided on their own "not to get involved"; as I was told by one student who had originally said she would write a letter, yet called back the next day to decline unfortunately.

Chris' grandfather has made a post in the Athens Daily Review forum concerning the whole situation as well as a request for more parents and students to do the right thing and step forward.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Contact Jim Schutze of The Dallas Observer and contact the Dallas chapter of the ACLU. There are probably other legal aid associations which do excellent probono work in your area but this is an easy case for the ACLU to win even if they win it on appeal. You and your supporters should also contact your state legislative representative and your state senator. Use email they will throw letters away.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by eradown]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

One of the programs you might want to contact is MSNBC's Countdown - Keith Olbermann.

[email protected]

I think he would be interested in this story.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I did go to the Athens Daily forum to post. I filled out the necessary info to become a member, but when I tried to login to post, I couldn't because I ued a public internet address.

I immediately asked that they remove me from their listing. So far no word from them. I'm sure that will hinder many people wanting to add something to that board.

Did you ever get my u2u?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
" A sixteen year old child was shocked with a Taser stun gun by police at a North Carolina school last week for failing to comply with orders to show an officer his I.D. badge.

Quayshaun Leak was tased and arrested in an incident which Richmond Senior High School has since defended as proper policy and "within appropriate bounds of the officer's authority.” "

www.infowars.net...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, at least they give you your "freedom". Oh, wait. They don't.

What has happened to the kid?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
As of today he still sits in jail unfortunately.

Be sure to check out the website below. It has all the news articles (read them and notice how things change concerning what the officials say)

united4chris.webs.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join