It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further Secret UN Meetings on UFOs/Extraterrestrial Life are occuring according to credible military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Further Secret UN Meetings on UFOs/Extraterrestrial Life are occuring according to credible military whistleblower

www.opednews.com

According to a credible military-diplomatic source, the UN has held four secret meetings discussing UFOs and extraterrestrial life in addition to the meeting(s) claimed to have occurred on February 12(& 13-14). Further details of the UN UFO discussions were announced in an update released by veteran UFO researcher Robert Morningstar
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vorchester.com

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This keep coming up. It seems like disclosure is just over the horizon. It has seemed like that for quite some time. Found it on vorchester.com. Not sure what to make of it.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just wanna add this quote so we don't color this thing in one direction only.
They have had a hard time confirming everything he said.
Basicly this is the same thing Dr. Salla wrote back to me in email, when I questioned him last time there were talk of these talks.

Consequently, while Source A’s testimony is helpful insofar as it reveals more secret meetings are underway at the UN, the reliability of what he claims to have been discussed at the meetings can be questioned. Source A’s lack of specificity over people who attended and efforts to direct attention away to epiphenomena such as media prejudice suggest he is introducing red herrings in his revelations.

Nevertheless... it's interesting to follow.
I wrote the UN two times trying to get info. One guy replied that there were definately no talks going on. I guess that would be a natural answer no matter what.
The sencond time they didn't bother to answer.

Everyone should flag them down by sending an email asking about these alledged talks. Even if they aren't having them, atleast it can show them that there is a decent amount of interest in this in spite of public ridicule.

[edit on 4/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I too have been skeptical of this one from the start. But with the escalating level of government officials, military, and even NASA personnel, it makes it seem more plausible.

I wish we could find out who 'Source A' is.

top topics

join