It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S government now has over 30,000 people in secret custody, all over the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Voice of the White House

Seems that torture is still being practiced. Can someone tell me when this man (the President) will be held accountable for his actions? Our country is no better than NAZI Germany.
I am ashamed of how we must appear to the rest of the world.
I want to see what some of you think.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It is indeed an evil situation from an evil, corrupted congress and hopefully the next American president will correct this horrible reality for the 'enemies of the state' whoever they may be

Makes me wonder who is in custody... 'Terrorists', women, children, people who simply know too much, etc... Terrifying. Who knows what conditions they are in

Magog Bush and his sidekicks

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yeah is that link a worthy source?cause i never heard this.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
UTTER TWADDLE

USS Bataan [ LDH-5 ] is a floating prison ???????????????????????????

where the hell are the " prisoners " kept ????????????????

the Bataan is a very modern [ commisioned 1997 ] warship -it is alreasy bursting at the seams with embarked aircraft - helicopters etc , landing craft and assault boats , vehiicles upto and including AFVs and the USMC contingent required to operate them - and provide projection of force any wahere in the world

i am not so niave as to deny that the US is capable of operating such a program

and would accept the calaim that charter vessels STUFT [ ships taken up from trade ] are being used as fklating detention facilities

IF evidence waas presented

heck - the idea has even been floated [ pun ] by officials

lastly - the numbers do not add up - IIRC i read somewhere that in 2005 the TOTAL detentions was 26000 - thats every one EVER detained - and most of those have been released

so a jump to 30K by 2008 seems plusible

but it is NOT the number held

new topics

top topics

join