It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual beams of light during storm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hehe No problem..

Electricity and "Critters' is one of my favorite subjects..

But about those Lemmings...

here are some lemmings anxious to find the cliff

Be careful what you wish for...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Excellent thread! I too love the energy of storms, always have, yet it does seem that many of the more recent storms could be a bit more than Mother Nature related.

Here in the Mid West we dont seem to have 'simple' rainy days anymore, we have instead Tornado's and torrential inclement weather. A good winter rain and we have killing ice storms.

What surprises me the most is how in the past 5 years, the patterns have been so unpredictable weather cannot be forecasted with accuracy. Yet when you discuss it with most people they tend to accept what is current and discard anything which takes them from their comfort zones.

interestedalways, I wanted to ask you if you felt as if the energy which you experienced could be manipulated? What I mean to ask is if you felt or sensed the presence of extra-dimensional craft?

I have an idea that some of these storms are created for harnessing energy for our visitors. My question is weather or not 'we' are creating the storms or are they?

As I told you by u2u, my sons and I experienced the same silverish large ball of light as we saw that night that appeared to flash at us and was gone. It was a very clear night, full moon, and we just chalked it up to being a satellite, but the boys and I saw it descend over our house and it made no noise short of the swooshing noise as it cut through wind. It was triangular and had odd lights, colors and had hoover-abilities that defied logic. Seeing it only 50 feet above our home and then hoovering over the tops of the trees that line our road before it took off and was no longer visible.

The following day we experienced the same type of storm and electric phenomena you discuss in your Op.

Zorgon, you are amazing, I really was surprised to see how they worded all of that. Great job bringing forward the Vids.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
interestedalways, I wanted to ask you if you felt as if the energy which you experienced could be manipulated? What I mean to ask is if you felt or sensed the presence of extra-dimensional craft?

Good question!

I felt that there was an intellegence present in the occurance, although I can't say if I felt it was the beam/beams themselves, or that which may have been guiding/sending the lights or the beamish sort!

What struck me alot was the way the secondary one would "come at" the main one only to be "bounced" away from sight!

It seemed as if the area was being swept, like I almost wondered if the circular motion was stirring up the sky, the ions, maybe even creating some kind of centrifigal force.

Upon watching one of the videos posted by Zorgon I actually resonated with the idea of the sweeping of these lights as having potential of "gathering" or "harvesting" the energized storm byproducts.

Along with the lights there really was the most unusual *thunder* I have ever experienced, it really was like something else disguised as thunder. I know sounds crazy, but hey................ If we don't relate these abnormacies then how can we make connections?

I have an idea that some of these storms are created for harnessing energy for our visitors. My question is weather or not 'we' are creating the storms or are they?

Excellent question, Antar.

With all the HAARP speculation and the weather modification talk and blanketing of the skies with "cirrus clouds" *cough* *choke* it makes me think *US* (not us as in US/ but us as in THEM) hehehe, okay, anyway........Maybe it isn't so BLACK and white, Perhaps it is "us and them"

I saw it descend over our house and it made no noise short of the swooshing noise as it cut through wind.

Swooshing or Whooshing are good descriptions of the "thunderish" sounds I heard. Have you ever heard swooshing thunder? Sounded more like something attempting to break the sound barrier than thunder. Not a sonic boom, but a cutting through of some sort. Dang these things are hard to relate, aren't they?

But maybe the effort is worthwhile if one or two people can relate to an experience of thier own, like you, My friend!

The following day we experienced the same type of storm and electric phenomena you discuss in your Op.

Can't say I am surprised. Another thing about these lights is that they made a minimal appearance the night before (yes, similar storms were occuring) but came back the next night with a great show!

Zorgon, you are amazing, I really was surprised to see how they worded all of that. Great job bringing forward the Vids.

Isn't he an asset?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
wow!!! jackpot thread!!
i love this stuff!! awesome videos and threads posted and certainly star worthy
. that first vid posted is the one that REALLY helped wake me up a few months back to what is going on btw.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Excellent thread! I too love the energy of storms, always have,

There is a way to 'harness' the energy of storms... give you a real boost... but I would start with a little non thunderstorm till you get the hang of it
The big ones can 'overload' the inexperienced

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
In Marfa, TX there is a phenomenon known as the "Marfa Lights". It is caused, i believe, by plasma emissions (in "ball" form) from the desert mountain tops. Of course, i believe earthquakes are caused by "lightning" events underground. So the official postulation of electrical emissions occuring from stressed mountain rock fits nicely with the plasma cosmology theory.

Here in this part of West Texas, however, we are pretty flat. We have iron rich soil, however, and electrostatic events happen frequently. I have been coming down into the basin before and seen thousands of very strong dirt devils towering hundreds of feet high, near the flight lanes of the commercial jets.

We get very loud and active thunderstorms. I have often thought about the effects of our weather, especially when "amped' up by a particularly strong solar max.

I found this image of what could likely be a lightning scar on Mars:

Found Here

i don't buy it for one second when we are told that Mars is a dead planet. There is an ionosphere, they have discovered (and i bet that this was responsible for the loss of early craft visiting the red planet...an active plasmasphere, if you will indulge me making up a word).

[edit on 8-6-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

More great information.

This has really got me thinking. I had written down earlier on my notepad to look up Plasma because I keep running across the term when doing research. I was actually looking up something about "chemtrails" (I know don't say it!) and I ran into mind control weapons using plasma!

Talk about storms, sheez while I was posting this a bit of thunder just shook the whole house even the floor! Quite a "blast" this year, the storms, aren't they?

Thanks for your post fat and furry and from Texas!

More for me to look into!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

A team of European scientists has deliberately triggered electrical activity in thunderclouds for the first time by aiming high-power pulses of laser light into a thunderstorm. During two passing thunderstorms, the researchers used laser pulses to create plasma filaments that could conduct electricity. (SoftPedia; Apr. 14, 2008)

Laser pulses. A pulse isn't the same as a beam, but laser is a trigger word for this investigation!

Plasma filaments, need to read up on this one.
Well, getting at least close!

peswiki.com...:Lightning_Power

Le Roy found that each three foot lightning bolt could generate enough electricity to light a 60 watt bulb for 20 minutes. For a full scale system utilizing many devices, he feels it could power 30,000 homes for a day with one lightning bolt. One Midwest thunderstorm has the electrical capacity to power the entire United States for 20 minutes. The potential for lightning harvesting fields with arrays of bolt conductors is mind boggling

ecotality.com...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how we are finally figuring out what Nikola tesla and TH Moray were telling us in the late 1800's?

:shk:

MIT develops model for wireless power
By Jacqui Cheng | Published: November 15, 2006 - 11:45AM CT

Researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have outlined a system to transmit power wirelessly to electronic devices in the home. The project is being developed by Assistant Professor Marin Soljacic from the Department of Physics and Research Laboratory of Electronics, who is collaborating with graduate student Aristeidis Karalis and Professor John Joannopoulos. The team has not yet built a test system, but their plan is based around physics that have been around since the 19th century, and computer simulations of the system indicate that it would work.

arstechnica.com...

NOVEMBER 2006!!!!!

HELLO IS ANYONE HOME???

:shk:

Tesla had it covered...

The Russians took him seriously...

Power in Lightning? Enough to power the USA? The World?

Tesla had it covered...

www.nbuv.gov.ua...

Just who do you have to thank for your AC power you couldn't live without? The ignition coil in your car you can't live without? and Radio?

Tesla

Who do you have to thank for NOT having wireless power free in your house? Westinghouse... because he had no way to put a meter on it

Plasma Beam Weapons?

Right again Tesla thought it would be the 'weapon to end all wars' Russia took him seriously... just google Russian Scalar weapons... the CIA took him seriously and pretty much banned Tesla tech after confiscating all his works after he died...

Oh well its only a hundred years later... what the heck...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
[Yoda:] “Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

[Luke:] "I can’t believe it."

[Yoda:] "That is why you fail.”

"Force" = Plasma

Plasma is a Fluid... Plasma is the life blood of the Universe. The sooner scientists realize this the sooner we will have the answers... why do you think they call blood 'plasma'?

To Yoda you will listen, yes? Hmmm? When 800 years old YOU are, learn a thing or two you might...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Dear Interestedalways.. To reply to your post about the Thunder that you hear in the absence of a storm, yes, I have heard it too and I swear it's because of movement of a much bigger object..I've heard it at night so many times that I swear, if you truly watch the stars (and actually do, go outside and watch the stars as you hear this rumble) you'll see what I mean.. The alignment of them changes, and I swear that we must have something up there that is so huge, so immensely big, that it changes what you can and cannot see when you look up into the night sky. Now call me crazy, (and you probably will0 but I have seen small sattelites take off from nearby air bases and go up into the sky.. I saw this once living near March AFB in Arizona when living in Surprise, AZ> and once while staying in Lancaster, CA. near Edwards AFB... I think that there is something up there keeping tabs on many many things and people in the U.S. of A and it's not something we are supposed to know about.. I don't know if this is anything like what you are talking about, but whenever one of these things are launched, something weird happens, either strange atmospheric phenomena, or just wind gusts, but every time that thing ion the night sky changes it's position, you can hear a serious rumble for miles and miles, and you can't really see anything in the sky move unless you really remember to chart the position of some of the stars, when you really pay attention to when it is happening..

I hope this lets yuou know that you are not alone in your observations, and that there is something out there, that we are all looking for, and can find, if given the right idea on what to look for..
Have a great day and see you around the board..
Jamai_vu 2012

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamai_vu2012

Of course you are not crazy, my friend. Many of us are making observations that don't fit into reality as we are taught it to be.

I hope soon more will be revealed.

Thanks for adding to the thread.

Should be an interesting full moon.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So the only ones interested are those seeking to discover the truth of the phenomenal universe..

Okay, round two.

And no I have no pics, or at least I don't think it came out. I attempted a little video on the digital but the screen looks blank.

The lights I saw before are out back tonight. There was rain earlier and no thunder, but a slight bit of lightning.

The sky is basically clear, with a few clouds passing by. I first saw three of the lights near a cloud, a big cloud and two of them started randomly circling then it became just one beam and it would kind of "outline" the cloud. It continued going round the inside edges of the cloud and eventually the cloud dispersed and the lights could no longer be seen.

Then about 15-20 minutes later another cloud a bit to the right was there and a single light beam played around in it for awhile and it also dispersed pretty quickly.

I watched the clear sky for another bit of time and decided it must have something to do with the clouds since I observed them twice in different locations in clouds.

Now I went to open the back door and once again there is a single rather bright "light" "orb" "sprite" "gnome" "electrical arc" ................ Whatever it is can be seen in the clouds.

I am having to come to a conclusion that either the light (s) is there and can't be seen unless the cloud reflects it, OR...............it is only beaming when clouds are present...............Or it is part of the cloud.

Too bad I don't have me a nice tripod and good camera setup, huh guys?

So anyway upon observing I came back to reread some of Zorgon's input on this thread, and I watched the videos of the electrical arcs with the oil deal and the TV antenea, although it isn't exact because the videos show the electrical charges following a V shape pattern, the lights I am seeing seem to have a similar look as far as luminosity and flow, although these hold an oblong circular shape.

I just can't figure why I would see this in the same place as last time (from my back yard) unless it is an area that is being used in some kind of experimental fashion for weather phenomena.

If we have major storms tomorrow with lightning and wierd thunder and LIGHT BEAMS!!! I will know something is definitely up with ................

Hahaha! I still won't know anything.

Thanks for reading. It is the truth!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So the only ones interested are those seeking to discover the truth of the phenomenal universe..

Okay, round two.

And no I have no pics, or at least I don't think it came out. I attempted a little video on the digital but the screen looks blank.

The lights I saw before are out back tonight. There was rain earlier and no thunder, but a slight bit of lightning.

The sky is basically clear, with a few clouds passing by. I first saw three of the lights near a cloud, a big cloud and two of them started randomly circling then it became just one beam and it would kind of "outline" the cloud. It continued going round the inside edges of the cloud and eventually the cloud dispersed and the lights could no longer be seen.

Then about 15-20 minutes later another cloud a bit to the right was there and a single light beam played around in it for awhile and it also dispersed pretty quickly.

I watched the clear sky for another bit of time and decided it must have something to do with the clouds since I observed them twice in different locations in clouds.

After this I went inside for awhile.

Now I went to open the back door and once again there is a single rather bright "light" "orb" "sprite" "gnome" "electrical arc" ................ Whatever it is can be seen in the clouds.

I am having to come to a conclusion that either the light (s) is there and can't be seen unless the cloud reflects it, OR...............it is only beaming when clouds are present...............Or it is part of the cloud.

Too bad I don't have me a nice tripod and good camera setup, huh guys?

So anyway upon observing I came back to reread some of Zorgon's input on this thread, and I watched the videos of the electrical arcs with the oil deal and the TV antenea, although it isn't exact because the videos show the electrical charges following a V shape pattern, the lights I am seeing seem to have a similar look as far as luminosity and flow, although these hold an oblong circular shape.

I just can't figure why I would see this in the same place as last time (from my back yard) unless it is an area that is being used in some kind of experimental fashion for weather phenomena.

If we have major storms tomorrow with lightning and wierd thunder and LIGHT BEAMS!!! I will know something is definitely up with ................

Hahaha! I still won't know anything.

Thanks for reading. It is the truth!

Oh, and I should mention that I live in the midwest near where much flooding is being reported.

I have noticed alot of military aircraft flying this last week, there seem to be a lot of low flying ones. I watch planes all the time because I am facinated by them. I assumed that we were just gearing up for Iran, but maybe there is something about the storms and the military.

Just brainstorming (no pun intended) here.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, I must admit I hadn't really read the account on the thread by Springer about Robbie Williams UFO sighting.

This is merely because I am not active in UFO forums by nature, but I did go and take a closer look when a thread came out today indicating similar sightings to the lights I have been seeing. I did see the lights again last night. This time I had several others from my family witnessed them as well.

I copied this from the original email from Robbie to Springer

During this back and forth with the ball of light, an electrical storm came in and the balcony on which we were standing was hit by the lightening. One of my friends said he saw it (the ball of light) fly straight up and out of sight. I can't vouch for this cause I didn't see it with my own eyes, but he was sure that's what he saw happen.......we came in off the balcony after the lightening had just missed us and were stood back in my studio, when, out of nowwhere, (and everybody that was there saw this) a black strip of light a few inches thick came in through the studio door and stretched about 20 feet or so (the length of the studio) and went out through the opposing studio window.

Then 4 white large (spotlight) lights appeared in the clouds ...2 in front of the house and 2 a few miles behind it....Though the shape and look of the light did resemble Hollywood search lights, but the patterns they were making and the distance they were traveling was amazing. This happened for an hour and half from about 10 o'clock at night onwards and then again after 2 o'clock for half an hour...everything shuts down in L.A. at 2 am, so I don't know if it would be legal for a club to put spot lights on at that time in the morning....maybe you could find out?

From this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I find especially interesting is the time frame of his sighting of the lights is very similar to the time frame I have been observing them. The time of the presence of the lights is similar as well as the references of the storms and lightning.

There is also this thread which alerted me to the similarities.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamai_vu2012
if you truly watch the stars (and actually do, go outside and watch the stars as you hear this rumble) you'll see what I mean.. The alignment of them changes,

almost missed this one. I would love to get more details... This would merit a long term study... like times and dates and precise observations... like when the 'satellites' lift off... and how much the stars 'move'

Most important do the stars waver in a particular alignment like in a line for example as if something passed in front in a certain direction...

Also is it the same region in the sky?

Would be nice to film that 'shift' though most likely almost impossible due to normal camera movement etc

March AFB you say? I will have to 'check them out'

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Laser pulses. A pulse isn't the same as a beam, but laser is a trigger word for this investigation!

No its more powerful... thing of a 'machine gun" effect

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

My husband and I are vacationing in Nuevo Vallarta and watched an incredibly intense lightning show last night from our 5th floor hotel room. We saw what appeared to be white (some green) lights flashing around on the landscape below. At first I thought it was someone playing with a laser, but the spots of light traveled in so many different directions. A couple appeared on the hand railing of our balcony, and one sort of did a u-turn right by my feet. It was intensely bright, and seemed about 6" in diameter, but it shape-shifted like it was a liquid. Some traveled up the white wall of the hotel next to us. They resembled a small, very bright searchlight. We tried to capture this on our cheap Flip video camera, but it was too dark for the ccd. This is the only website I found where someone described seeing something similar! I think the storm is related to Carlotta activity more south of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join