It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9-11 Whitewash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
cool hand, you really think the most advanced military force in the history of mankind was powerless to stop 3 planes from flying into their targets?! one being the pentagon?!?!? that's really absurd. but i guess it makes some sense if you think cnn is a reliable source of unbiased news.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus
cool hand, you really think the most advanced military force in the history of mankind was powerless to stop 3 planes from flying into their targets?! one being the pentagon?!?!? that's really absurd. but i guess it makes some sense if you think cnn is a reliable source of unbiased news.

Okay, I have to point out that not all of the aircraft in the US military are kept ready to fly at a moments notice. The thing that most people fail to realize is that it takes a lot of time to get an A/C armed, fueled, and airborne. Do you have any idea?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i'm not saying it doesnt but that should be accounted for, no? if you're going to defend the country don't you think it makes sense to have a plan in place that would stop a major airliner from flying into the headquarters of your department of defense?!

see now one target i could have dealt with, maybe even 2...but 3 for 3 with the only one not reaching it's target brought down (supposedly) by the passengers?! thats unacceptable, say it with me man, UNACCEPTABLE. heads need to roll, people need to be fired at the very LEAST. but as you can see with this sham of an investigation, nothing will happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus
i'm not saying it doesnt but that should be accounted for, no? if you're going to defend the country don't you think it makes sense to have a plan in place that would stop a major airliner from flying into the headquarters of your department of defense?!

see now one target i could have dealt with, maybe even 2...but 3 for 3 with the only one not reaching it's target brought down (supposedly) by the passengers?! thats unacceptable, say it with me man, UNACCEPTABLE. heads need to roll, people need to be fired at the very LEAST. but as you can see with this sham of an investigation, nothing will happen.

I agree that it was unacceptable, but I know from experience that those things take time. I can't accept that fact that members of the military would do anything less than their absolute best to prevent that from happening.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
LoL, i saw some replies to coolhand there, but i didnt see what he posted (he is the only person i have had to ignore, as his comment are just plain ignorant) I suggest you guys ignore him as well.
I also notice that not many people are weighing in on this topic, and that bothers me.
Spouterof, the mad propagandist had to throw in his two cents, for what it was worth (about half a cent).
Spewerof pro-bush propaganda, i say again that somebody needs to snatch that reporter badge from you and replace it with a GOP button.
This IS NOT ABOUT BUSH. Stop defending him and do some legitamate research instead of posting all your neo-con BS. If i wanted to read that crap i would be on the FOXnews website.
To get back on topic, the 911 whitewash.
Remembering that we wouldnt even be having this whitewash if it wasnt for the family members of the victems asking questions and demanding answers.
The comission is now atleast in the news, so this is a good chance for those of us that know and have done the research to get out there and spread the word.
Talk to everyone u meet, everyone u know. Make signs and flyers and post them everywhere. The only way we can save this country now is a true grass roots movement.
We are the people, we have the power.
I personally will not rest until this lie has been exposed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join