It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

....and The Ladies Man of BTS is? (Contest)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Oh I have got to see this..

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I have to say, at least LI posted a thread for the ladies..that contributed to his foot fetish..lol..

Uh what now?? Pictures of female feet? then please do show me the link

But if it's men, please no!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Seriously I would love a post pictures of your feet thread
it would be funny.

Feet and face, why not? Why just a face haha.

haha just kidding......... or am I?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Is this a "ladies man" thread or a P.I.M.P thread? One is a private endevour, the other is commercial... slight difference there(!)

If its a "ladies man" thread then obviously my vote makes no sense.

If its a vote on "how PIMP" people are then my vote for LI stands, since there is nothing on earth more PIMPing than liking feet...(other than backhanding women which I suspect is a bit more morally objectionable).

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Haha this thread is so cool.....but ive been through every post hoping to see some eye candy, c'mon guys....get posting!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Is there a thread for the anti-stud of ATS/BTS?

I'd be the winner hands-down!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Is this guy a ladies man???

Caution.......violence and randomness.
nitespyder.com...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

LOL!

Dude, I am a pacifist, but somehow I keep getting locked into these vicious battles for control with the girls, you know? They start demanding this and demanding that, and then I have to reject them like a cold-hearted ba
.... sigh

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ladies man! I shall give other people a chance and not enter.

Many of you have seen me anyway. I don't want to scare the rest off.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think Lord should be the ladies man of BTS as he seems to have all the ladies after him,
I said to him a few days back that i thought he should be the one ya all fear

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

let the truth be known.

ok yall..i have everything i need to enter this crap. however for some reason..i'd feel more comfortable if another guy went first..or second since eye went first.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Just post some pictures already and quit hedging.

As for me, I'm ducking right out of this like a wimp!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

fine..i'm debating on which pics to use. so gimmie a bit..

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
*walks up to the podium*
*leans into the mic*
*clears throat*

ladies and gentlemen. it's me. i'm back! nah i ain't banned..i know a lot of yall wish i was
it will now be my pleasure, my honor, and duty to re-introduce myself. i'm before all ladies men and after all ladies men, i'm the reason why kitsunegari took the time to view the hot or not thread.

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
reply to post by Hexidecimal

edit to add the reason i was looking at this thread XD LordInfamous, very nice very nice, 8.5-9

--Kit.
[edit on 2/6/2008 by Kitsunegari]
i'm the current reigning male champion of the hot or not thread with 10 stars (the most out of any male), i'm the one asala expects to win, i'm the reason why the title pimp chat daddy came into existence, i'm the man who was given the title bts pimp FIRST

Originally posted by CA_Orot
reply to post by InterestedObserver

LordInfamous, I agree, you ARE the pimp of BTS!! Seriously, you just gotta accept the title hun!
the reason why you're viewing this thread now (to see if i can walk the walk and not just talk the talk) i'm the man who's made the ONLY thread for the ladies to date, the only man on here who got to see some fine toes from a couple fine ladies submitting pics. i'm the man with the luscious lips
Comment from: nuts! on: 5-6-2008 @ 05:05 AM
Hey ya LILORDLUSHESSNESSLIPODELICIOUSNESS i am LordInfamous...The Toe Master General

let's me explain why i feel i should be the ladies man of bts.

1. i feel i should be the ladies man is because as any ladies man knows, you have to ALWAYS be GQ. meaning your clothes have to be on point. now..i know given said pimp cane, pimp hat and all that
well i hate to dissappoint (and if it get's me dq'd oh well) but i do not own any of those. i know what all are thinking. well how are you a pimp, player, ladies man if you don't own those.. blah blah. well..a TRUE ladies man, mack daddy, pimp, playa whatever you wanna call it..will always sport some pimp glasses
, leather jacket (every ladies man SHOULD own a leather jacket) and some bling.

oh yeah..and real true to the game pimps, macks, and ladies men..ALWAYS drive the caddy. if ya ain't ridin in the lac..you just ain't macking, pimping, or being a ladies man.

(i know you see the chain..but don't forget to peep out the rings

oh yeah..i posed in the leather jacket in the hot ass weather just for you ladies
just to prove that i own one of the items that should be in every ladies man's wardrobe.
(yes the jewelry's real, and yes the lac is mine

2. like i pointed out yesterday, i'm an intelligent man as one fine lady of bts noticed.

Originally posted by desert
Well, SirEric, you sound very intelligent.
[edit on 7-4-2008 by desert]
as i said before, that's a quality that any true ladies man would possess. i'm sure a fine woman like desert knows that any ladies man should be intelligent. ain't that right desert?

3. also, the select few ladies of bts that "know me know me" (you know who you are) will tell you that while i'm crude and (as i said in chat earlier) posses an ego bigger than kobe bryant, muhammad ali, and bill o'reilly combined i'm cool as hell, a blast to talk to, a good friend, and sweet as can be.

4. and lastly if you possess a nice pair of these i will give you the world.
(to kno, soon, king, and apex's old ass
there's nothing wrong with admiring nice feet)

speaking of feet

Originally posted by jensouth31
I mean if you really Do have a foot fetish.....then you should have nicely manicured piggies...right? Please paint them pink, and wear an ankle braclet for the full effect

jen i'm a ladies man. not a sissy
also i'm still waiting on that pic of those gorgeous purple toes of yours

in closing i wanna say that in the unfortunate event that none of lady friends on bts will vouch for me, i've taken it upon myself to provide you with ACTUAL photo proof from REAL LIFE from REAL LADIES backing me up. now i may or may not win this contest in virtual world offline however, i'm the man. again metting ladies and showing them you're the man offline>>>>>>>>>>>>>meeting ladies and showing them you're the man online, never being able to meet them (unless they're within a 5 mile radius, and (for all you super desperate guys) actually wanting to drive 385930859032 miles TO go meet them. before i show you this picture, i have to give you the backstory on it.

ok in highschool i had all the ladies. all of them. and just like any player would, i had a g/f and other women on the side
one day in school yearbooks were being sold and i couldn't afford one..so my g/f gave me hers. at my school you had the option of getting your yearbook customized with extra signature pages, getting your name on the cover etc. my g/f chose to have her name on the cover. since i couldn't get one..my g/f gave me hers. throughout the rest of the day i had several other girls sign it without her knowing (she eventually found out of course and we broke up blah blah blah)
yes, i was THAT much of a player to have other ladies sign my yearbook with her name on it. ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa

as you can see in this one signature the fine lady addresses me as what i always am, always was, and will always will be. a pimp
EVERY signature i got in the year book was from you guess it, the ladies. i'm sure you also noticed the purple marks all over the signatures. well those are from my g/f who upon finding the book got jealous of the fact that other ladies had the wonderful expierience of receving my charm. i will now present to you the photo.

well that's it folks..in this post i've accomplished the following. i have:

dodged all the sarcastic remarks made by the doubters

brushed my shoulders off of all the comments made by those who felt i i could only walk the walk, but not talk the talk.

and i will now give myself a round of applause for doing such a damn of good job it.

win or lose..i backed up my mouth. if you can't realize that..you're hopeless. later on. good luck fellas

i'd also like to point out that while my entry was fun and tounge in cheekish, it was serious. as every claim, car, piece of jewlry, and the yearbook story were 100% real. don't hate the player, hate the game.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, I'll throw my hat in the ring as it were...

I'm new, so be nice

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
*pimp*? Where? I don't see one

This is cracking me up, and oh so entertaining how you men talk to each other when you're puffing yourselves up.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Yah, I suppose real pimps don't need to brag about being pimps, eh?

Do or Do Not, there is no Try, or something like that.....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
once again "It ain't bragging if you can back it up" -Muhammad Ali.

meaning: i'm telling it like it is, it's the truth...etc etc.

oh yeah, in the event that nobody else participates (which at this point seems likely for some reason..) then to that i say: well hell at least SOMEBODY participated *shrugs*

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If I could vote for post of the year it would be that one you made just now, LI.

That was classic and original in every way!

You have really developed in your wit and ability since I met you when you first started playing around here.

The applause at the end was the shizzzle!

So you collect pics of toes, huh? I would have never guessed. How interesting.

Count my vote, Sweetie.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just so you know how cool I think Lord Infamous is I walked all the way downstairs just to cast this vote!

Maybe I can catch the elevator back up!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join