It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

....and The Ladies Man of BTS is? (Contest)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Ok, I can see the women jumping all over this one..fighting each other off and all that, a lil eye scratching maybe, i'm slowly backing away, cant handle the competion here...go for it gals...he's all yours.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
ok..i'll take a stab at this.

Originally posted by CA_Orot
1.) What your idea of the perfect woman?

a woman who's very very down to earth and laid back. a woman who understands that men need space from time to time. women (and of course there are exceptions) have a tendacy to be somewhat clingy and have a need to be tucked up under their man all the time. that's a turnoff.

and lastly..a woman who can apply the 3 F's at all times.

1. i can't say but we all know the word..

2. feeding.

3. finessing.

most women are only capable of applying only 2 out of the 3. but if a woman is able to apply all three she should have no problems with the man in her life.

2.) On a Scale of 1 - 10 rate yourself, in the looks department

not even negative 0 :shk: .....................NOT
hey, read the sig ladies. i make no bones about it. i feel i'm a very fine man. i take pride in my looks. i love to be gq 24/7/365. that's just how i am. don't get me wrong that's not ALL i'm about. however, staying sharp from head to toe is just in my nature. as far as a rating goes, i'd have to say 8.8 MAYBE a 9. once again, i feel i'm damn fine..but i think 9 to 10 is pushing it for me (although i've been told i'm a 10 and have been told i'm calendar material b4..once again just stating a truth
)

3.) Where would you take us on our first date?

definately to a movie.

4.) What are you expectations (if any) of what is to happen on the said first date, in question?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING psychical. don't get me wrong, if anything psychical were to get initiated by the woman i'd without a doubt capatilize on it, but i'd also lose respect for the woman after that night, and more than likely never talk to her again. imo, anything psychical should come down the road. and to make a statement i myself, never have and never will initiate anything pyschical on the first date.

what i DO expect is merley good coversation. nothing more, nothing less.

5.) What is your favorite phsyical feature of a Ladie's Body (keep it clean and G rated, we don't want anyone banned for this response).

breasts, booty, and of course FEET
i love me some nice feet. here's a reason why. a woman's feet can tell you the real story about her. the real story regarding her age, finacial status, if she's going through rough times etc..everything else on a woman can be masked. via wigs, breast implants, liposuction etc etc. however, f'd up feet can't be masked.

if i meet a woman who fixes her face and body up to look like she's 23 or 24, or even claims she's 23 or 24, all i'll have to do is check out her feet to see if she's bs'n me or not. because if her feet have liver spots, then she's telling me bogus stories about herself.

6.) How would you handle the following situation: We are out on a date (not the first one - say we've been dating a while), and one of our ex's happens to show up, and decides to try and woo us (the girls) back into a relationship with them. What would you say?

if she was even the least bit recpetive to him, i'd call her out about it and simply say..i can see it's obvious you still have some feelings for him and proceed to walk off. however if she wasn't receptive and it was obvious he was irking her, i'd tell the guy nicely to move along. if he refused (after several attempts of being asked kindly to go away) i'd then proceed to lay the smackdown. i've said it before and i'll say it again. don't let the pretty boy smile fool you. the infamous vain one knows tkd and how to box

7.) Do these pants make my *** look fat?

there ain't nothing wrong with a fat booty.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Ok, I can see the women jumping all over this one..fighting each other off and all that, a lil eye scratching maybe, i'm slowly backing away, cant handle the competion here...go for it gals...he's all yours.

NUTS! i NEED some stars! you voting for me girl? please! please!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by nuts!

NUTS! i NEED some stars! you voting for me girl? please! please!

Gave you a star

[edit on 24-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ladies, you can also vote based on my avatar. I brought back my old one, also on the previous page I have two more pics.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Me again.

I think the poster who puts up the most pictures should get special consideration

The Dragon's name is Stella.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Enrikez]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Enrikez]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

1.) What your idea of the perfect woman?

She doesn't exist, and I shouldn't expect her to. If I had to say, someone who makes me happy. Who am I to even say I know what makes me happy, I don't know, but I can feel it, and that's all I need. I just want her to be herself.

2.) On a Scale of 1 - 10 rate yourself, in the looks department

Um, I'd say a 7 or 8, I've never really thought of myself as a good looking guy. Or rather I don't base any interaction I have with someone else based on how I look, or if I think I look better than them, visa versa... I don't know, I just look like me. I see myself everyday, it's like how when you write a song you love it at first, but then it wears over time. Sure, I thought I was hot when I was 4 or 5, but after twenty more years of mirror time I'm over myself

I do take care of my body though, partly for health and partly for well, interest. I got really into stretching and posture about a year ago and I was amazed at how much it changed my everyday life. I think all bodies are naturally beautiful, I love any artwork depicting them. If you look at my college notes they are littered with da vinci like drawings of the body, i'm just fascinated for some reason. So to make a long story short, having a good body tends to make people see vanity but really it makes living a lot easier and symmetry is always pleasing to the animal (as if it's not all) portion of our brain. Ha, onward...

3.) Where would you take us on our first date?

Movies are for guys with nothing to say. I hate movies as a date unless I've been with the person for awhile. You have to do something fun. I've done a carnival, art museum exhibit, and horse racing to name a few. It doesn't have to be romantic, you don't even know the girl. Have fun during the day by doing something she wants to do. I find you can learn a lot if you listen, and it isn't hard to look around your town and find something she'd really like. If things go well during the day, you can have a few drinks at night or a dinner. But i don't think those should be the first option. Something fun is always... more fun.

4.) What are you expectations (if any) of what is to happen on the said first date, in question?

Nothing.

1. Expectations in situations like this are pointless, it's never going to be as good or bad as I think. It's never going to be what I think period. So I can try to force some idea of a great first date, or I can be myself and let things happen as they do.

2. Why take the fun out of the date by imagining a million things that could happen? A lot of my most memorable romantic, date worthy moments were spontaneous... that's what makes them great
I find if I take life for what it is, there is a lot less disappointment and a lot more discovery.

5.) What is your favorite phsyical feature of a Ladie's Body (keep it clean and G rated, we don't want anyone banned for this response).

Eyes, without a doubt. I'm big on eye contact, not the uncomfortable continuous gaze, but kind that feels as if a tight rope was instantly strung between you and her. I've been told it's my best feature as well (can't really tell in the pics but my eyes are pretty green), so I always wonder if that has something to do with it. Her smile would be a close second.

6.) How would you handle the following situation: We are out on a date (not the first one - say we've been dating a while), and one of our ex's happens to show up, and decides to try and woo us (the girls) back into a relationship with them. What would you say?

Really an unanswerable question because I don't know how she's reacting to it. If I'm with someone, I trust them. My acceptance of our relationship means that I do, if I didn't, I wouldn't be with them, that simple. I tend to date strong willed women and from experience, it can be best, and easiest, to resist the urge to protect and let her handle the situation. Only if I see she's in need of help would I gladly intervene. I'm not big on the 'i'm a man and my woman needs my help with everything', not that I don't defend her with my life, but she's not a child. This one is hard to answer because the situation could be many different ways. Did we run into this guy at a bar? Is he trying to pull up a chair at our dinner table (in which case I'd kindly tell him to get his *** up)? And if she did want to be with him, so be it, it's her choice. I'm not going to kick and scream to give my love and affection for someone incapable, or unwilling, to accept it (thanks Ayn Rand). I'm very big on personal choice and responsibility for your actions.

I don't tend to view situations like this across the board. Meaning, there are so many variables in life that I can't prepare or analyze them all. I can be myself and handle life as it comes, knowing that I've done my best to be honest with myself and others. There are ups and downs, but I'm always having fun on the ride and doing my best to learn.

7.) Do these pants make my *** look fat?

Are you kidding me? *hands on her waist* I can practically get my hands around you, look, here, stand like this... seriously, how can you look at that and think fat, you look amazing... *walk around her*, see I've got the all angle view and it looks great, the way those pants *describe them as best I can* do that, it makes your *** look incredible

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Pierces this thread in the side... is it dead yet?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

NO NO NO!!!
I wanna be the thread killer..

Please can I huh..can I can I ???? huh?

DIE THREAD DIE!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
NO NO NO!!!
I wanna be the thread killer..

Please can I huh..can I can I ???? huh?

DIE THREAD DIE!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is unequivocally THE funniest post you've ever made.

put me in fricken stitches over here.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

It would be my honor...

*let's AD kill the thread*

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Oh come on guys
, only 4 more painful days...then the contest is over right Givenmay? Or maybe she said the 5th of July...?

I wonder...who's winning?

- Carrot

PS. Thanks for the replies, guys, and some great answers in there

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
did I already post in this thread?

+1

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Well in my eyes, i already had won. Expressed my creativity and had fun doing it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Oh My dear Lizzard King, everyone is a winner here
(But especially you
).

- Lizzard Queen (Carrot)

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Drats, I was hoping that no one would post in here, thankx Eye, and AD, thankx alot!

Yes, I will be out of town on the weekend of july 4th so, when I get back, this shizz is over, thank the Lord! lol

Lys, thankx for stopping bye!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

ahhh.. lizard queen I feel really warm...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

YW may... :&

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eye open doors
ahhh.. lizard queen I feel really warm...

I'm glad I could Light Someone's Fire....

- Carrot

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join