It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

....and The Ladies Man of BTS is? (Contest)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hell-oh, all you fine people!
...hehehe!

Jen South and I have decided that we are in the need of a BTS Ladies Man, if you think you have what it takes to be THE one and only Ladies Man of this rad site, then enter yourself into the contest right here!

Entry Rules:

1. You must post atleast one or more recent pictures of yourself!

2. You need to have atleast one or more females that will stand by you throughout this whole competition!

(The girl/girls will have to mention who they represent!)

3. Explain why you would be the best Ladies Man for BTS!

Points will be rewarded to the winner!
Competition will end on July 4th!

So, I would advise you guys to wear the pimp hat on this one
...and maybe some fur...and maybe some skins! lol

Star the main man for the win!

Mod Edit: to replace offensive derogatory word to "Ladies Man" as staff found it to be inconsistent with the desired family friendly direction of this board.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by Givenmay]

[edit on 6/4/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Does bieng a pimp in real life qualify one?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Who is paying with points and how many????

I am SURE JEN and AD will stand by me LOL - well them at LEAST.. many other women would too
but you said at least 1 and i could get 2 and more than that would just be greedy and selfish and not fair to the other guys LOL

EDIT: ok i am just making assumptions about Jen and AD lol

[edit on 4/6/2008 by shearder]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
500 points to the winner of the ladys man contest, Keep in Clean and respectable,

Good luck men,

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
hmmm...

interesting thread..gave it the second star btw

i MIGHT be able to put in some work..i'll see what i can do.

later

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
CONTEST RULES:

1. The contest is open to all members of abovetopsecret.com, or belowtopsecret.com. Employees of The Above Network LLC (TAN), its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest. (thus I'm out - besides, it wouldn't be fair to the other members if I entered. it'd be like putting babe ruth on a little league team).

2. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.

3. Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.

4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which TAN may deem appropriate.

5. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that TAN may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).

6. The person(s) whose name(s) is drawn as being the winner(s) of the specific prize will be required to answer a skill-testing question before the prize is awarded to them.

7. Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available here. You're reading them. This rule is always the most inane but I added it because I like the inane.

8. Winners and any guests at the age of majority must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by TAN acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules. They must also be prepared for site wide ridicule for entering themselves in this contest and they must be prepared to give a stool sample as well as two pints of blood, in case we need it.

9. TAN retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever or to simply close the contest if it becomes too silly.

10.This contest is subject to all federal, state, local and Crakeurian laws.

11. TAN reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice. I said this already but I'm repeating it because it makes me happy.

12. Approximate value of prizes vary. They're ATS points. While we don't want you to waste them, we do want you to use them as the use of ATS points will further enhance the economy.

13. If prize involves a concert destination and accommodation, concert destination is at the discretion of TAN, and is subject to ticket availability. Accommodation, unless otherwise stated, refers to 2 nights, double-occupancy accommodations in a 3-star hotel. If prize involves travel, winner and travel companion must agree to the airline's Terms and Conditions of travel. Once confirmed, trip dates and travel accommodations cannot be changed by winner; however, travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and/or change due to circumstances beyond Sponsors' and Administrators' control. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same dates, itinerary, and fare class. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused travel will be forfeited. Winner and guest are responsible for ensuring that all travel papers required for travel to the Destination are in good order, and are valid prior to, and for the entire duration of, the Grand Prize Period. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded, cash equivalent substitution will not be available. All tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used. Ha Ha, you thought there might be a real prize! That's funny. Perhaps you should enter yourself in the most gullible member contest. Grand Prize is one Billion Dollars.

14. One entry per person. If you can't win as yourself, odds are, your sock puppet won't win either so don't waste the judges time. Wait, they're judges on an ATS ladies man contest. They have plenty of time on their hands. Otherwise they'd have never come up with this "let's treat men like slabs of beef" contest in the first place.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

OMFG that is the most hilarious set of rules I have ever had the pleasure of reading thoroughly

I want into the most gullable member contest too!

And who said accountants don't have a good sense of humor?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think you forgot the appropriate IRS Tax forms and Release of Liability forms here. Not to mention the IRS WD-40 form, and the "Surrender of Your Civil Rights" form.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I forgot nothing.

disqualified!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Disqualified...darn....looks like I'll have to stick with real life women. Oh well. I guess I'll hop in the b****sled and roll over to the strip club.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well ladies

I am very attentive, sweet, passionate (see my REPLY in the passionate kiss thread),supportive, sensitive ( I have been described as a teddy bear), kind, understanding, yet tough when the situation calls for it.

I have taken ballroom dance lessons, and was surprised by how fun it was. I also have a wicked sense of humor. Prepare to smile and laugh.

My pic:

The evening will consist of:

A red rose

A Massage

A Fine Dinner with delightful conversation

Some Ganache after dinner, during the massage and or after.

Followed by a wonderful relaxing bath

Where I will feed you Grapes

And chocolate covered strawberries

After wards we can relax more, listen to soft music, and discuss whatever comes to mind

Elias

[edit on 6/4/2008 by eye open doors]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

um dude wheres YOUR picture

Aren't we supposed to put in our own pictures into this thread? ya know to be a ladies man equates that someone is attractive too.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

dude, now I want you.

steaks + massage = happy crakeur

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Thank you, I got so carried away with the ladies I forgot myself.

reply to post by Crakeur

The finer things in life truly make it worthwhile

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm out of his one - I don't photograph well and my natural charm doesn't always come across well when I type AND I don't really flirt online - at least on ATS/BTS.

That said, I'm going out tomorrow night to my favourite gig bar to hear my mate play.

Being with the band really ups the desirability factor for some reason - especially if I get up and play a song during the interval for the lucky lady who locks eyes with me across the crowded room....

Perfect date?

Well the warm weather is here, so an early evening champagne picnic on the beach is a really nice, relaxing way to get to know someone.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You so get a lil star for that..
How many of us ATS women do you want?...line up gals...Im first, when i'm done there will be no grapes left, and the oil will have run out. hehe. Giggling already in anticipation.

PS...hey GM, nice thread babe...flagged.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by nuts!]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I nominate Crakeur!

(and yes I know that's against the rules)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

I am an abundance of love, there is plenty to go around. I wish to share my energy with all that accept and understand the power of healing. Relax and be comfortably calm.

How was your day?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh good the thread has had the official kicked off

Eye open doors, you sure know how to hold a carrot out front.

Stephen, all these rules, you'll scare off all our prospective entries!

Good Luck, may the best man win!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

eye open will win by default and I'll get steak! everyone wins

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join