It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Climate Findings Were Distorted, Probe Finds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

NASA Climate Findings Were Distorted, Probe Finds

www.washingtonpost.com

From the fall of 2004 through 2006, the report said, NASA's public affairs office "managed the topic of climate change in a manner that reduced, marginalized, or mischaracterized climate change science made available to the general public." It noted elsewhere that "news releases in the areas of climate change suffered from inaccuracy, factual insufficiency, and scientific dilution."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
More cover-ups.... Big Oil...

Sickening

-Kdial1

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Great thread.

Don't know why you haven't gotten any responses as of yet, but really good find. It's finding out stuff like this that made me start to accept global warming in the first place.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Man made Global warming = Scam....No wonder most scientists are peed off when the media uses their work and takes it out of context to fill their own needs...I really cant believe how much this whole global warming thing has taken off..Its absolute nonsense!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Man made Global warming = Scam....No wonder most scientists are peed off when the media uses their work and takes it out of context to fill their own needs...I really cant believe how much this whole global warming thing has taken off..Its absolute nonsense!

Why be surprised? Others know how to "spin" fear into the public so as to line not only their pockets but others..

The best job/employment is one that is created from thin air so as to maintain ones own security and cash flow. This is just on a "global" scale.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

Originally posted by Lethil

Why be surprised? Others know how to "spin" fear into the public so as to line not only their pockets but others..

The best job/employment is one that is created from thin air so as to maintain ones own security and cash flow. This is just on a "global" scale.

Im not surprised...its funny to see how people bang on about planting trees and keeping the rainforests to counter global warming...forgetting the fact rainforests produced more CO2 than us...never mind the fact livestock crap ALSO creates more CO2 than us.I can see the fact we need to clean up our act..and the perma frost in siberia is slowly metling...but its natural,nothing we can do about it.We should be cleaning up our act not to *save* the planet,but to save ourselves...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join