It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portuguese Newspaper Admits Bilderberg Kingmaker Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Portuguese Newspaper Admits Bilderberg Kingmaker Power

www.prisonplanet.com

A Portuguese newspaper has reported on something the American corporate media remains cowardly complicit about and dare not even mention - this week's confab of nearly 200 of the world's most influential powerbrokers in Chantilly Virginia for the 2008 Bilderberg Group meeting.

The Sol newspaper carries a story today concerning two of the Portuguese attendees of this year's conference, the mayors of Lisbon and Porto - Antonio Costa and Rui Rio (pictured top).

Tellingly, the report highlights the fact that Bilderberg has kingmaker power in vetting future Prime Ministers and Presidents, noting how Pedro Santana Lopes and Jose Socrates attended the 2004 meeting in Stresa, Italy before both going on to become Prime Minster of Portugal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The article also mentions that bill clinton and tony blair were vetted in the early 90's for their suitability to "rule" which raises the question of if it's even worth bothering to vote if the leader has already been picked.

Depending on your point of view, this is either NWO by stealth or corporations picking the men who will give them the best profits.

Either way, it's becoming clear that YOUR vote matters less and less.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It's interesting to note that this is announced and coincides with other information released at the same time. It doesn't look like the Bilderberger's "secret meetings" are a "secret" for long anymore.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Great thread - F&S

Is it your feeling then that the meetings are becoming more public as a way of preparing the populace for the emergence of the NWO or one world government?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Great thread - F&S

Is it your feeling then that the meetings are becoming more public as a way of preparing the populace for the emergence of the NWO or one world government?

I think that this might be a part of it but as well the Bilderberger's are as well finding out that the people they consider slaves are not so dumb or quite as so submissive as they used to think, as well as also being that the trivial pay they think buys secrecy nowadays just will not go as far. Their snide views on humanity are not shared by their watchdogs either.

It's also interesting to note that the very "weapons" or "tools" that they want to use against the public have now been turned against them. That being secrecy as well as the media in the use of alternative media. These "fatcats" just never seem to realize that the world always seems to catch on and figure out their global agendas, and they always scurry off in the dark and scramble like cockroaches when the lightswitch is turned on.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Absolutely - it's quite amazing that these people haven't yet figured out that we live in an information age, and that just about everything comes out sooner or later.

The calls we have seen over the last year or so for internet control are an indicator of just how bothered they are by this - and yet they still don't seem to grasp the scale of the net and the uses people have for it.

Recently I asked most of my friends and acquaintances (at a barbecue, so about 25 of them) who had heard of the bilderberg group - only 1 had even heard of them, so there's plenty of work to do.
Not getting them to buy into conspiracy's - people tend to shut off when you mention the word - but just to encourage them to read information about this group and then draw the inevitable conclusion, which IMO any free thinking person would come to.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I've believed voting is useless for years now. Our government leaders are predetermined and the whole voting system is a fraud. I only registered to vote this year and that was only to be one of the few who voted for Ron Paul in our primaries. If my gut is right, John McCain is the next chosen one...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Absolutely - it's quite amazing that these people haven't yet figured out that we live in an information age, and that just about everything comes out sooner or later.

Some of them do. But they're just going to capitalize on your ignorance, your sheeple nato attitude (nato=no action talk only).

reply to post by theacaciastrain

Not really, it does help gauge the popularity and the acceptance of the masses for particular candidate.
It sways opinions back and forth, it's not a complete loss.

The next is Barack Obama, and Biden will be in it. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theacaciastrain

Boy is it a refreshing change to see more people awakening to this. Our electoral process is an absolute sham. The candidates are nothing but hand-chosen Elitist agenda furtherers.

Like I said on Spartan's thread, it's sickening when a few thousand obscenely rich and powerful folks determine the fate of a few BILLION little people. Particularly when they look down on us all as pawns, and manipulate accordingly.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Alex Jones on Coast to Coast - Bilderberg 2008 Emergency Update

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join