It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama/Clinton 2008 unbeatable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's my opinion that these two will be our next fearless leaders. I feel they have excited the Democrat's and that they will flock to the voting booths in November.

I do not think that McCain has what it takes to stimulate the Republican party no matter who he picks to be his running mate.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have to say i think the whole lot are corrupt. That being said if all the Repulbicans have to offer is McCain they might as well just throw in the towel now. I mean c,mon the guy will most likely die from old age before his term is up.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by Frank Black]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
McCain could win....

But he would have to figure out how to bring Reagan back from the dead to be his vp.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Black
I have to say i think the whole lot are corrupt. That being said if all the Repulbicans have to offer is McCain they might as well just throw in the towel now. I mean c,mon the guy will most likely die from old age before his term is up.

I was thinking he would be lucky to survive to the election itself, the stress of campaigning and he has already shown he has a short temper.

I agree with you that just to make it this far they all have sold out.

Even though I do expect many changes if Obama/Clinton win, if it's going to be Obama/Clinton.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's all over the news about the possibility of these two getting together on one ticket. If they do this and if they win it would be the first black president and the first woman vice president.

I still haven't decided who I will vote for if I even vote at all.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think Hillary would be a huge liability to the Obama campaign. The mud slinging will be nonstop and very damaging. Hillary has skeletons in her closet that could be cleaned up and shown at the museum of natural history.

top topics

join