It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questionable proof of government run masononic conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Last night (Tuesday) I saw Daily Show and Colbert Report and most of the time I cant help reading more into what is presented. I taped them both at re-showing of 1:00 and today Wednesday they will be repeated I think at least twice before a new one at 11:00 and 11:30 again. Sometimes I take stuff out of context or just interpret it wrong but a theory possible subliminals of a masonic conspiracy running undetected for awhile I got from watching.
Then I was watching this Halloween party on Lifetime Real Women or something and this Bryan guy was getting ready for Lori's party. He told this other girl she should wear a "nun" outfit for 10 years. Then said he was getting red lighting ready for underneath a pool. I pointed this out to mom did he say she will be there for 10 years? Then the lighting went out and he said he wanted to kill the lighting guy. Said he would not come back to do this again next year. Said if it were up to him she would wear that outfit next year. At end nun was sensually dancing in front of him before it ended.
I know my theory about possibility of my concoisness going telepathicly nuclear for over a year and the one about columbine frame up cover up truman show like exploitation might not have been believable or provable or just well thought through. But these shows are on today if any one wants to see for self and I taped them and can give subtitles if anyones interested.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
On Colbert Report he talked about "britney" being in a sack on side of stage, lab experiments guinea pig 1/2 given placebos other half living like swamp thing, "A-team" of terrorism that didnt really commit a crime, working under jon stewart in new book called "horror years" for a meglomaniacal person who was into drugs guns and cock fighting, rather then talking about torture, famine and weather catastrophies lets talk about $400 haircuts and voting pins, liberals vs conservatives beliefs in freedoms, unhealthy practices or something (all from memory), and talking how jag got cancelled after 10 years just started to get good.
Just sounded really sort of strange to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yeah, I read your post about 3 times but I still can't figure out what you're trying to say.

I will say this though, 'Questionable Proof' is an oxymoron. You mean 'Questionable Evidence'. Proof is proof only because it is unquestionable.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I didnt think of the definition of proof but say questionably unquestionable, at least thats what it felt like to me when I watched 1/2 hour show twice. As I was writing the quotes from memory I was thinking how is this going to look when read but if anyone saw episode or could tommorrow or tivo or like me VCR. And/or took leap of faith and let me explain what might be implied.
I didnt really know what to call thread thought of a few before this one.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
yeah... I agree with TheStev. I feel pretty retarded after reading that.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Its on comedy central now I can subtitle it or get a link if I can. I just meant about having to consider if this is undeniablely encoded subliminals. Can someone watch or record it before the new ones go into loop. Its on 8:30 again I think.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.comedycentral.com...

this was a link to the website where it is right now. I didnt think it was on there and I didnt know if it would be in its entirety. It blew my mind, they got 3 or 5 minute blocks if anyones curious?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
looking at some apollo 11 phots, I see buzz aldrin wearing a masonic ring on his wedding finger..
Anyone ever noticed this before..
Any cover up there do you think?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think what the OP is trying to say is... "The Daily Show" & "The Colbert Report" (both shows on comedy central), are feeding us masonic subliminal messages. I dunno... but that's what I think the OP meant.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I thought that it was common knowledge that the government is masonic and zionist occupied?

top topics

join