It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderburg meetings going on this week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I'm currently listening to Coast to Coast AM and Alex Jones is reporting live that he is in the hotel where Bilderburg will be holding meetings this week over the course of the next three days. The most elite of the elite will be arriving tomorrow morning around 12pm est. in Virginia. Also, there has been some talking about how they have picked Obama for something because of the amount of people that are backing him for the presidency. According to other sources, this could be the meeting to decide if the U.S. will go to war with Iran, which could be the spark for World War 3.

As for right now, this is all the information I have, but as I hear things over the course of the next three days, I'll be sure to make updates. If anyone has any info on this PLEASE post up

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So what were the decisions made at this meeting?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As of right now (7:22pm EST) I haven't the slightest clue, but remember this is a 3 day conference. Tonight there should be some more info released... Other sources indicated last night that there is a rather large arguement between the people that were invited. As to what the arguement is over... I have no idea, but I think we will know in due time. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Awww crap! I read the date wrong. I read 6 April HAHA! I'm a bone head, sorry.

top topics

join