It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy wrote of desire to kill many at Indiana school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Boy wrote of desire to kill many at Indiana school

news.yahoo.com

"I wanna break the current shooting record. I wanna get instant recognition. The only thing that stops me is the fact of being put in jail forever, or having to kill myself, or getting killed by an officer. I could kill anyone without feeling sorry because society sucks!!!" read an entry dated April 18, the day before he was arrested."
He is accused of plotting with Lee Billi, 33, of suburban Cleveland. Authorities said Billi and the teenager exchanged e-mails in April, discussing simultaneous mass murders at the teen's high school and at another location that police haven't identified.

A search warrant affidavit filed to obtain a judge's approval to search Billi's computer and disks was unsealed Tuesday.

According to the documents, the teenager told authorities his violent thoughts began when his girlfriend broke up with him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't really know where to start with this. What does this mean about home-grown terrorism? How about the right to bear arms, both for the men and the private citizens that would have been confronted? What about the depth that our society has fallen to? Not to mention the issue of safety on our campuses...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-6-2008 by jasonjnelson]

join