It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well written. In fact too well written. This could be an interesting way for an Author to gather research for a book? You may well be an MD as well and that much could clearly be true. Cook and all the best sellers written by Cook come to mind. "Coma" for instance.

People don't go into medicine these days to help people as they once did. It seems to me its more of a field that attracts those interested in a stepping stone to wealth. It would not surprise me at all if you were in fact working on a Novel and looking for inspiration here.

If you are in fact relating a true story and looking for confirmation here on ATS, you would be far better served if you did post one of the predictions before it occurred. Your argument against doing this does not hold water, unless you are in fact just here for research for a Novel or even a factual book about this phenomena.

As to the one about Hillary not conceding, that was speculation based on her speech and it probably means you watched FOX News. So did I. I don't think it was reported exactly that way elsewhere.

The people you are seeking, probably won't post anything until you give them a reason to believe and trust you. This is not a carnival side-show and like most who come here, you will be shocked by the IQ's of those who are here and the highly placed professionals on this board. Close mindedness and disinterest in the unknown around us is a sign of low IQ and not the other way around.

You need to understand that your initial posts are a classic tactic that we have seen often. Dangle that bait and then sit back watch the nut's scramble for it. It's always the same and the odds of you being legitimate are very low. As always though, you will be given lots of room to prove otherwise. Either way, your unwillingness to share even a single prediction, makes it look remarkably like so many other posts we have seen.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Folks, Beware of false prophets and the gentlemen that should be writing for SciFi channel. Great story and quite intriguing. The bible, and I am not a church goer clearly states that no one not even the angels in heaven know when the end of the world will happen. We have always had and will continue to have Doomsday sayers among us! Calm yourselves and try to have a little faith in your fellow man! Sure we have war mongers, power brokers, liars, killers and so on but the good people continue to far out number this pissants that ruin things for others and most assuredly will have more wars! If all of you believe this is going to happen then why do you continue to contribute monthly to your retirement fund and 401k Plan?? huh huh

This is human nature at it's best.................Good Luck, clean your weapons, keep your powder and bullets dry and kiss your love one daily.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You sound more of a Dr with your medical story than Dr op. At least you use coherent medical terminology to explain your experience

Thanks ... not to bash the OP but maybe that's because my experience is non-fiction?

But again, to defend the OP, my brother is a highly respected Dr. in his field and his wife is a trauma nurse. If a stranger were to read some of the e-mails they send me they might wonder if either of them even graduated from high school! Well, maybe their writing isn't THAT bad, but spelling and grammer are not their areas of expertise!

Just my two cents

Jemison

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jalien

Why did ATS pull this post, I was glad to see someone post a post like that basically asking ATS to ban this guy because this story adds nothing to the topics or purpose for ATS forums here. He stats this guys predicts the future but tells us things that have already happened and then chooses not to tell us the future predictions, without really giving a clue why he is not telling us. I have seen more post for this topic stating this guy is a fake, so why was this post banned and pulled. People pull stunts like this to get webstie attention or just to pull chains of people who come here for serious debates. Now I am in fear as to what I can say or cant say in post here. If a person is openly trying to make fun of this site and the people that post here get to remain a member and dont get banned or have topics pulled as opposed to people who try to warn people of fake post or ask managment to pull a foolish post get there post banned here, so do I limit my speech?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by niv

Wow, really? I believe the stereotype for doctors has to do with their poor handwriting and not their poor grammatical skills. With plenty of doctors publishing articles in medical journals, I think it's a stretch to say most doctors can't write or spell correctly.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

and my point is . i dont work at a hospital and yet i can come up with the same items to take a picture of . maybe you didn't get what i was saying. anyone can come up with those items guy . so in short the op's picture doesn't prove that he even works at a hospital . you would never make a very good investigator going about things like that .
i dont know if you even read my username but i am a structural ironworker and you cant get further away from being a hospital worker than that .

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

Lets just say soon, since I hurt my spine again recently and was told that it would happen before the event transpired. I really dont understand why my spinal injuries have anything to do with anything, maybe I am being prepared for alot of pain that I must tolerate. Trust me about pain, I have 3 herniated disks in my lower back. There is no other pain than that. It's all consuming.

I just get a weird feeling and then remember her voice and her stare. Her eyes were very dark, almost black. Then something happens that leads to something else. I still cant help but doubt her, yet she has been right.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

Could you state your reason for not wanting to share? I mean, "it's personal" doesn't quite cut it anymore... especially since you're anonymous here.
I'm thinking, dates, locations of event etc. Like posted just up above, knowing what is going to happen and then posting "She was right" or "it did happen" after it has happend puts a lot of stress on in being fact or not.
Not trying to put you down, just stating the obvious...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Has anyone in the Boulder area confirmed that there was a 'multi victim' accident on Saturday evening along the approximately 13 mile stretch of road called Diagonal Highway (hwy 119)? There can't be to many hospitals within ambulance reach to take a accident victim to for treatment.

There must be a police report, evening news story, sunday morning story... anything.

Using google I have not been able to locate any such incident.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I just love it when a Hoax is discovered and thoroughly routed out. I had to question the legitimacy of the OP's story, I was going to put down my own personal accounts of being able to capture thoughts from peoples minds but after reading through this thread I can understand the skepticism.

good call q_ball way to be on the ball.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by masawa

That was the first thing I did before posting and I came up with nothing. If the OP wanted to go a bit further with this a copy of the police report would go a long way. Reports are public information and easily had.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

By personal I mean like the death of someone that is close to me, a friend or relative, usually something that is big in my life that has little or nothing to do with anyone else. The one example is my spinal injury, for the life of me, I cannot figure out why that is the catalyst or coincidense(sp) before something happens.

I almost believe that certain people are link to certain events and maybe, just maye some people can read or see those connections, I certainly cannot. I just get a weird feeling when something is going to happen and that I need to be prepared for it soon when I get the feeling.

When I lifted the trailer off the guys leg, I knew something bad was going to happen to me, But I had to do it anyway, it was just the way of things. Its hard to describe what this woman told me it was so long ago, but when something happens or is about to, I get a weird feeling.

niv

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by niv

Wow, really? I believe the stereotype for doctors has to do with their poor handwriting and not their poor grammatical skills. With plenty of doctors publishing articles in medical journals, I think it's a stretch to say most doctors can't write or spell correctly.

I was thinking about some doctor's everyday writing. Certainly many if not most are perfectly capable of decent writing when necessary.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by personal stalker

Good point. The picture with a note dated the next day was created before the actual first post.

post - posted on 6/3/2008 @ 23:17

picture - 2008:06:03 14:27:34

At least it appears as such.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yeah ok, but the way I understood what you wrote is that these things that are to happen to you lead to things which you were told in specifics, ie. natural disaster / war / aliens eating earth?
Or did she only give you the igniter and then you would have to wait and see but still pulling through?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

i am sorry you have to go through so much pain stinkhorn.
when you get this weird feeling do you have long to wait before the thing happens? maybe it is something to do with the kundalini energy that goes up the spine (maybe i dont know to much about it)
are you glad that you get a pre warning so to speak

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433
reply to post by scooler1

straight from the melloni's illistrated medical dictionary third edition . HYPOVOLEMIA : markedly diminished blood volume....
HYPOVOLIA : reduced water content in a particular compartment ...
those are verbatim definitions .
please look up the definitions before you throw any of them out there or someone will know that you are not educated on the subject whatsoever .

What was the rest of the definition of hypovolemia, I'm sure they list causes of it. One of them being dehydration. If you really want to learn something instead of using the internet then u2u me, otherwise stop trying to derail this thread.

I swear some of the chronic "debunkers" here are just itching to try to disprove anybody and everybody. Is it because of their own low self-esteem and inadequacies in the real world, I don't know? It really does get old, whenever someone tries to add to a discussion these people pick apart every little word.

If you really want to debunk me ironman, go start a thread on the medical board about how scooler1 doesn't know what he is talking about. Otherwise quit trying to derail the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
= /

I don't believe this story one bit. I've checked Boulder community hospital and found nothing on those Encore things that you've been talking about. To be honest, I think you're an ex member of ATS with a grudge to bear. I have one person in mind who'd do this, but who cares anyway? You're probably just a fecking charlatan with too much time on your hands.

Of all the things I've learnt, one thing is certain. You cannot fool ATS nor can you fool it's members. That said, the Encore thing is a little obvious. Perhaps you were doing this as a test to find out if you can come up with an even grander hoax.

Better luck next time.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by masawa
Has anyone in the Boulder area confirmed that there was a 'multi victim' accident on Saturday evening along the approximately 13 mile stretch of road called Diagonal Highway (hwy 119)? There can't be to many hospitals within ambulance reach to take a accident victim to for treatment.

There must be a police report, evening news story, sunday morning story... anything.

Using google I have not been able to locate any such incident.

Nothing in this Boulder, CO online newspaper ...

www.dailycamera.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

I met this woman on vacation in the spring whom said she was an energy healer, I though, yeah right, freak is more like it. She placed her hands around me, then moved to my spine and told me something weird is here, the engery is all wrong. Without saying anything to her about my previous injury she kept going on and on about some weird energy field being backwards or twisted upside down right on my spine.

I met with her 4 more times and she couldnt understand what she was feeling, she used the word bizzare to explain the engery flow around my spine and told me that my center was not right, then she threw up all over. She never touched me, she just held her hands about 5 inches from my back. She went on to describe the energy as very strong and backwards in flow, it overcame her senses and she couldnt hold it any long. Weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join