It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser targeting UAV used at wtc 911 to guide planes in? (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elnine

You don't even need to watch the hi res video, this video should be more than enough proof of what I'm telling you. Pay close attention to the thousands of papers exhibiting the same exact characteristics as the supposed laser dot, up in the giant smoke plume/column.

This is the extended version of the supposed laser dot video, if this isn't proof enough that what we are witnessing is a piece of paper, then there's not much help for you, as basically there is nothing that will convince you otherwise.

You should think about it though, there are no other videos of the laser dot, being filmed moments before f175's impact. I would even venture to say you can't even find a video of a actual laser targeting system that is visible in daylight, for any targeting system.

There's nothing wrong with admitting your wrong, we're all here to try and make sense of the known evidence

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

You should debate this guy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Talk to the mods and set it up. Could be an interesting battle.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
reply to post by elnine

You don't even need to watch the hi res video, this video should be more than enough proof of what I'm telling you. Pay close attention to the thousands of papers exhibiting the same exact characteristics as the supposed laser dot, up in the giant smoke plume/column.

well at least you admit there's no hi res video you were talking about.

and NO, of all the thousands of papers, none exhibit the exact same characteristics as the laser dot. Nor do any follow a symmetrical path like the coding of the laser across the smoke and explosion on to the other building.

This is the extended version of the supposed laser dot video, if this isn't proof enough that what we are witnessing is a piece of paper, then there's not much help for you, as basically there is nothing that will convince you otherwise.

that video doesn't have any more or less footage of the dot the others do... the only thing extended is the ending.
and you can claim all you want that its a piece of paper, but you've ignored several other portions of the counter-argument which makes your conclusion nothing more than speculation.

You should think about it though, there are no other videos of the laser dot, being filmed moments before f175's impact. I would even venture to say you can't even find a video of a actual laser targeting system that is visible in daylight, for any targeting system.
There's nothing wrong with admitting your wrong, we're all here to try and make sense of the known evidence

aside from the ability of fakery to have masked the anomaly, there's no other videos because only a certain type of setting or camera could have picked up the coding even in daylight.

so with all those points and factors you've not addressed or debunked, why would i admit being wrong?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by elnine

Because your wrong, do you see how in order to believe this one fatal theory you need to also believe even more wilder theories. That's usually a dead give away of a bad theory.

Now, in order for you to believe that what your witnessing is a laser targeting system, you also have to believe that this seemingly random person had a "filter" or some non existant "setting" that makes seeing this laser possible. Or that every other video has been tampered with.

But let's take it a step further, would if it is a laser targeting system, what the heck exactly was it being used for? Now your gonna have to concede to another wild theory, which will be one of two or both: Either, what we thought was a 767 Boeing, was really a cloaked rocket(Hologram theory?), and all the videos were faked. Or that this 767 had some sorta of system on it(Pod theory?) that integrated into the flight controls.

Why don't you explain to me what exactly we are witnessing in the video in question(and/or the f175 impact sequence)? Oh yeah, make sure to include who it is that is painting the target. For example: A aircraft, a person in another building, and make sure to include why the painter was leading the jet off its target.

Can you tackle these questions? As far as your hi res video question, I was specifically referring to watching the video on the highest possible resolution you can find, but most importantly on a full screen hi def monitor. You may be right, in that the video in question may never have been filmed in hi def , so one doesn't exist. BUT, Youtube does give the ability to watch videos in as high a resolution as 720p, and it's possible the video in question is on there somewhere at this resolution(I've never looked). For these purposes though 360p on a hi def monitor is plenty fine enough to see the necessary details in the video. Everyone should really try this before coming to a conclusion about what the video shows. As opposed to a 2 1/2 inch square, on a lo res monitor.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join