It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser targeting UAV used at wtc 911 to guide planes in? (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Found this little gem while 'checking out youtube during a .. urr.. break.. at work

For those on 56k: Video showing what looks to me like an infra-red laser dot traveling down the tower whilst the second plane changes direction.

I have experience with a high power portable DPSS laser at 530~Nm or so. I owned that particular one for a while and can say that the dot most definitely exhibits laser characteristics, not to mention the color is very similar to results from me messing around with video and infra-red beams.

edit: embed seems to not be working try direct link below please.
www.youtube.com...Original video source available in youtube info text.

Video/analysis of supposed UAV to me looks like birds, but grainy images of ufo's are no different... it could have also turned mid flight obviously changing aspect. Not sold on the micro jet sound either, have heard them in various videos but never in a busy city.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by GhostR1der]

[edit: fixed bbcode for video]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
video doesnt work.

This story was started 4+ months before the popular mechanics 911 hit piece.

It has been proven that missile pods, fuel tankers, laser tageting, windowless and other silly disinformation gems were started by one internet site who allegedly has ties to popular mechanics and other agencies in question pertaining to 911.

STRAW MAN TACTIC.

If you do get the video to work, the answer to the video is that it is just debris or paper.

letsroll, what a joke.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZanaSTRAW MAN TACTIC.

If you do get the video to work, the answer to the video is that it is just debris or paper.

letsroll, what a joke.

So, it's the pod people against the no planers?

Have someone at Phil Jayhan's forum pulled your leg?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Hrrmmm you think? That looks pretty darn good - faint laser illumination in cloud from an angle *above* the WTC combined with laser 'hit' on the tower with pulsing.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the link anyway, some reason the youtube embed does not work >_>
Take a peek, if it's disinfo you've come across previously I'll pull the plug on the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its a reflection you *snip*! Highly polished aluminium + morning sun =
reflection!

Geez looks like truthers are getting more desperate (*snip*).....

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Its a reflection you dork! Highly polished aluminium + morning sun =
reflection!

Geez looks like truthers are getting more desperate (and dumber each
day).....

Im sorry where in these 2 lines do this non believer look intelligent? you are flaming the man because he brings up some analysis and then you end out by diminishing a whole group.

Be constructive instead of destructive, be intelligent instead of opposed.

Best regards

Loke.

Ps.
Keep on working OP

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, it certainly adds to my suspicion that the planes were remote-operated, despite the fact i'd prefer it if it was infact an elaborate scheme cooked up between the CIA and Osama*.

It'd certainly make things easier than hacking into the auto-pilot in mid-flight.

As for thedman;

Highly polished aluminium + laser = reflection too.

Oh, and the morning sun does not move that fast, i believe.

Now, you might be thinking of a conventional laser - the type you see in movies when people are targeted by sniper rifles.

This is a different type of laser, much larger and much more dense.

Think half-life with the laser-guided rocket launcher.

The possibility of a UAV seems a little out there though, so perhaps that is what is adding to the incredulity of the scenario...

*At the very least, that would suggest some sort of CIA counter-intelligence on behalf of an exterior organisation.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Must admit that bright light with the straight trail through the smoke makde me sit up and go 'now thats not too far from believable'.

I mean a guided plane, why not ? Its better than alot of things i have seen about 9--11 and thats for sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

threads that have been posted/done before etc.

OP... this quote is from your profile.
Please start disliking your own thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sorry for my earlier comments

Have a low tolerence for nonsense. Come on, hasn't anybody heard
of comon sense

The highly polished aluminium is the buildings facade which was aluminium

I live about a dozen miles west of NYC in New Jersey on a ridge - just
down street have clear view of NY skyline. The WTC buildings would
shine like mirrors from sun.

The spot is a reflection of the morning sun reflecting off the building...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

threads that have been posted/done before etc.

OP... this quote is from your profile.
Please start disliking your own thread.

I searched for anything to do with laser and Uav, uav 911, 911 laser uav... nothing at all came up, hence the post. This video has also been added quite recently.

I do not think that is the sun - again you can see the laser beam hit smoke/dust/whatever then punch through and hit the building, not unlike shining a laser through wisps of mist onto a building, which of course I have done myself.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the short reply there...

As I remember the footage wasn't in a specific thread entitle the same way as yours, but the theory was more or less the same back then.
Sorry to say I can't remember the outcome and it's probably hiding somewhere in midst of a thread and given it was some time ago, I'm gonna have a hard time digging it out.

Anyone remember which thread it was in?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
FWIW:

This topic has been discussed to great lengths in many a thread here on the boards.

The higher-res video clearly shows it as a piece of debris which initialy comes into view and starts it's descent in The Air, away from the top the left of the building, and then proceeds to fall, flipping and reflecting, while it traverses the side of WTC.

It continues past the point of impact In The Air between WTC and the building on the right, where it then continues on it's path to the ground.

My emphasis of The Air is simply to demonstrate that no laser will be reflected by one and the same. The Air, blue sky.

Show me a laser that can "reflect" off of blus sky and perhaps there'd be something to discuss.

If memory serves, JackTripper was one of the first to suggest the laser-targeting aspect using this video as a means to substantiate their "theory", but they've since dropped that and eventually moved on to their ongoing PentaCon "investigations". Then another member, 11 11 [I think it was], came forth claiming that the camera used was one of only a few with a CCD capable of "capturing" said "laser", and it just so happened that the person who shot the vid was lucky enough to be in possession of said camera on that most fateful a day.

Unfortunately neither of them could explain why the "laser" was able to "reflect" off of blue sky...

$.02

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
video doesnt work.

This story was started 4+ months before the popular mechanics 911 hit piece.

It has been proven that missile pods, fuel tankers, laser tageting, windowless and other silly disinformation gems were started by one internet site who allegedly has ties to popular mechanics and other agencies in question pertaining to 911.

STRAW MAN TACTIC.

letsroll, what a joke.

So are you saying Popular Mechanics started rummers do get conspiracy buffs to hop aboard? and then make them look foolish?

Sorry if I don't follow.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Are you kidding me?

You can clearly see how the dot is going further from the smoke cloud to the next building too far away and way too fast to be debris. Don't know what you're up to but your statement seems pretty ignorant to some variables, which are significant to "your" theory.

Also, the source of the debris is questionable since the other building has been hit, and it had to fly all the way around the other building without loosing height.

Good thread, and pretty strange how the greatest bs gets attention on this board, but threads like this barely receive 15 replys.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I doubt laser painting has been used. The towers being static it is more likely that GPS has been used. Thats what I would have used. More reliable. Something can interfere with the laser. Also is it even possible to see it withou night vision?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I doubt laser painting has been used. The towers being static it is more likely that GPS has been used. Thats what I would have used. More reliable. Something can interfere with the laser. Also is it even possible to see it withou night vision?

If you actually reviewed this thread and done some basic research on the subject, you'd have easily found the answers to those questions (such as finding there are lazers that can be used in ALL WEATHER) which btw are all dealt with in posts like this that link to several other threads and sources:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
This topic has been discussed to great lengths in many a thread here on the boards.

The higher-res video clearly shows it as a piece of debris which initialy comes into view and starts it's descent in The Air, away from the top the left of the building, and then proceeds to fall, flipping and reflecting, while it traverses the side of WTC.

It continues past the point of impact In The Air between WTC and the building on the right, where it then continues on it's path to the ground.

My emphasis of The Air is simply to demonstrate that no laser will be reflected by one and the same. The Air, blue sky.

Show me a laser that can "reflect" off of blus sky and perhaps there'd be something to discuss.

If memory serves, JackTripper was one of the first to suggest the laser-targeting aspect using this video as a means to substantiate their "theory", but they've since dropped that and eventually moved on to their ongoing PentaCon "investigations". Then another member, 11 11 [I think it was], came forth claiming that the camera used was one of only a few with a CCD capable of "capturing" said "laser", and it just so happened that the person who shot the vid was lucky enough to be in possession of said camera on that most fateful a day.

Unfortunately neither of them could explain why the "laser" was able to "reflect" off of blue sky...

Please source a reference that contains this alleged "hi res" video that shows conclusively its a piece of paper and where exactly is anything reflecting off the blue sky as you suggest?

thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elnine

Huh? How can we include a hi res video? You need to have a hi def (1080p) capable monitor, and then you must play the video in a hi def format. You can't link to it, you need to have the actual monitor.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
reply to post by elnine

Huh? How can we include a hi res video? You need to have a hi def (1080p) capable monitor, and then you must play the video in a hi def format. You can't link to it, you need to have the actual monitor.

which video are you talking about? whats the source?

you offer nothing but an assertion that a "hi res" video apparently exists different from whats already online.

i'd love you to provide a place where i can download this "hi res video".

edit on 20-11-2010 by elnine because: edit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join