Mayan Elder speaks of 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Mayan's were satanically influenced. Astrology is black magic. The crystal skulls are just there and hold no power.

They are setting you up for the big end. They are fulfilling the dark lords prophecies. They want to use this to help dissolve the boarders from Canada and Mexico. This is the beginning of the slave state.

They talk about Aliens or the invisible elders, do not get those confused on who they are. They are Satan and his minions that the Bible refrences to. Please understand that history is altered to fit there needs and the Bible was alter to fit there needs.

There is a Storm on the way.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Uknowme72,

you seem to be little bit smarter then most these on here....

You speak of aliens as bad,in which they are but also good....

but i would agree the ones good is balance to those who are bad,which equals that theyre all bad.

you speak of thiss storm in which is the whirlwind that forms,the unfinished golden pyramid,on he back of our one dollar bill....

when the sun aligns with everything in our solar system and destroys everything back to nothing just to be reborn again....

most people think its a straight alignment but too dumbfounded to realise its a cicular alignment that creates a triangle....

Uknowme72 if its black magick then what is white magick to you?

the strom is coming on its 12,21-2112 the end of fake light! (Bye-Bye daemons!)

[edit on 5-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

I am not smarter then the people on here. I have been given an awakening that allowed me to start reaching my full potential instead of the dumbed down limiting potential that is on Earth.

All magick either Black or White is not true power. It just creates an illusion, I have the abilities to see past the illusions because I have became actually awake and not just aware.

The True power lies within you as you are a powerful spirt. You must make a connection with the real you an use your spirt eyes to see and not your physical eyes.

All the things in this world are to make you forget yourself and this is how they put you to sleep. If you are born and they never tell you that you are a spirit with a body that you command and have extrodanary powers, You see that everyone else doesn't know about them you adapt and do not know about them. It's not common knowledge so it keeps swept away and not thought about. So you think they are not there.

Take this as your education tool that there is more that meets the eye. You have the abilities to do things that seem paranormal but are normal just in today's world.

You can heal with your powers. You can perform spirt surgery on yourself and others. You just need to learn how. You can feel

Time is just an illusion. It is to limit you to make you feel like you are running out.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Just because that is what you believe don't try and force your ideals on everyone else....thats your belief. Stop telling people they are ignorant;one it is
disrespectful and two it is against T/C rules here.Try to be a little more understanding of other peoples beliefs.We have all been down that road already with organized religions.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Im not tryin to force anything on anyone,for this is the TRTH!

this is not my religion but yours!

Uknowme72,

see you seem smarter then most,understanding that,"illusions" created by the light which is the sun,is fake!

and that the sun bounces everywhere to create all these illusions in which we see with our physical eyes and not our minds....
and thats why we move the gravity fields in order to move the light around in which creates illusions everywhere and anywhere....

illusions is light bouncing off light bounces off other light thru darkness....

that science is a mirror to our soul but with fake light which is the sun and they worship the sun god on everyone because science is the devil as told....

but what most dont understand is that,"GOLD which means god" comes from the sun and is the only eternal element and is forced on us people to worship as money!

While people search,like my map in my sig,they will find out its all science,everything,but little do they know that the TRTH is in us!

watch this,4 letter word of god=TRTH,now whats missing? U!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow, what a great read, thanks for the find.

I'd have to say that I agree with most of what the Elder was talking about. But I can never be too sure. Whats all this about Crystal skulls? I Just saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Does the skulls have anything to do with that? I noticed that they were talking about consciousness in the movie. Great movie btw.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
yes the skulls has to do with that illuminati movie,its the map of my sig,if you look close you can draaw the secret skulls or in your case the crystal skulls! butyou people ask dumb questions still,wondering when its right in front of your face!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

The Skulls hold no power. The power is you. Gold has no power. It only has power because we let it.

People have value in life not materials.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
yeah,i understand that,the power is us because we are the TRTH.

But as what them people still search for is powers that are created by beliefs....

they do hold powers because it is that person who believes in that,which makes it have power but i understand it is i.

but blind people dont understand that,in which they believe in it,in which can give them powers of it....

you should know,thats its all about,"Believing"
so can it have powers,yes just for the simple fact that they believe it does!

thats what happens when you are forced on beliefs.
its all about believing.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

People are looking for answers and not many have them. Not many can handle the Truth because they have been lied to since they were born. The Truth is enlightening but causes confusion because it goes against everything that has been taught.

There is alot of false data out there so when people go looking for the Truth they get even more confused or lost or in disbelief.

You then have to re-learn the truth and to some it is scary or to much work. But if you are afraid of the Truth or do not want to work for the Truth you will never find it.

There is a spiritual change underway and it is to prepare the world for the Truth. That is why more and more people are looking and that is why more and more false data is being produced.

There is a battle for your mind.

Do not accept the chip.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i will never accept a chip,im not a robot=microsoft....

god,i can see it now,with a chip inserted into a body then by that happening anyone can create any emotion,memory,etc inside of me,or anything possible,i know how the body works....im not dumb

They try to coonvince us that we are robots/computers....hahaha
that they needed the sun in order to create lies....
that we need to sun to see....

thats why i learned science the true way,so i could prove not to those who arent robots but to those that are....

common sense tells you,if you can see it now then it isnt real,for most people who dont actually know how to use their mind.

but why now,why when we have the internet that we share our opinions?
why not when we didnt have computers?
are we that cowards that we speak behind the computer to others?

look at 9-11,everybody and their mamas knows what really happened,even if they dont,they know it was setup!
but look ,nothing happens....

nothing ever happens....
its like,we are cowards to look into the devils eyes and show him the TRTH.

the only thing evil people fear,is that we have the option to believe i what we want,we have that choice,they hate that!

its scares them!

its why,they make most the way they are to be scared when theyre the ones who should be scared!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It goes bigger then just 9/11.

The Truth is Greater then Man but not Greater then God.

When the time is right you will see the movement. A new way is being made.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
hahaha you immediately have to question anything that opens with "you are special"

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknow_me72
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread360423/pg3#pid4439027]post

There is alot of false data out there so when people go looking for the Truth they get even more confused or lost or in disbelief.

You then have to re-learn the truth and to some it is scary or to much work. But if you are afraid of the Truth or do not want to work for the Truth you will never find it.

thats exactly how i feel......desperately seeking the truth but lost in all the false data...which leads to even more confusion and questions, 1 step forward, 10 steps back...

im not afraid of the truth, just afraid of not finding it....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya sure....this MUST be true as the Mayans are such progressive world shakers (please)

LOL laughable New Age nonsense...2012 will come and go like any other date...then im sure some 'text' will be 'unearthed' by some archaeologist saying "no no not 2012...2025"

lol..keep the fantasy posts coming.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How about this, for starters. How about we actually form ideas, and from those we create sentences. That way, when you type them out people can understand what the heck you are trying to say. I think that would be pretty amazing, between to two most avid posters and their twenty or so posts they may have formed six complete sentences.

If English is not your first language, then this is somewhat understandable. If you are just so caught up in the excitement and importance of your posts, take a deep breath and try to calm down when you type.

Now, you say the Sun is Fake Light... I'd like you to explain this little nugget of wisdom. Especially since the Sun is what gives the energy to this planet, what allows life to exist. This is truly ironic because you also say that this Sun (which is Fake Light) will suddenly not be so fake as it is the cause of the destruction spoken about in your 2112 theory. If it is so fake then how can it destroy? Because if it is Fake then it obviously doesn't sustain us, and if it doesn't sustain us then losing it can not hinder us.

Here is what I would like most. It's called Logic. I want you to show me the Cause, followed by a Logical Effect.

Something like this, for an example. "The Sun powers all things, with out the energy (i.e. heat) of the Sun, life could not exist. This is true because all life as we know it requires water, and with out heat you only have ice. The Sun will one day die out and cease to provide this energy, and shortly after all things will die. No life will exist."

Now, there is you a nice little and logical theory about HOW the world will end. I'd love to be the origanator of that gem, but some you forever ago started that idea. Notice also how it has complete sentences, and even clear paragraphs, so people can understand what was typed.

The soundness of this theory is such complete truth that unless another calamity occurs before the star we call the Sun dies, this will surely end all life in our Universe. Other Suns in other Galaxies will still burn, thus meaning a chance for life out there will exist, but here there will be none.

You can not tell me the Sun is fake and then tell me the Sun will all of a sudden have the power to destroy us all.

Gather your thoughts, breath deep, type as best as you can so what you think can be clearly understood, and give me something better than ramblings about another post. Bring the TRUTH (see the U in the middle, that's how it's spelled. $10 words are okay to misspell, but we shouldn't make 5 letter words into 4 letter words. This is ATS, not Kindergarden), and bring it so it can be viewed as you apparently view it in your mind.

I won't say I agree or disagree with your take, mainly because you refuse to be concise in your description. I will say that your post needs much work. I will leave you with some praise, though. I love your passion on the topic. You are obviously writing about something you feel strongly about, and that is an amazing and great thing. What you must do, if you are to reach many (which is something you obviously want to do) is learn how to post and how to debate. Merely screaming louder than the next guy does nothing but turn deaf ears to you. Any truth you may have will thus never be heard over the deafining roar or your words.

Know this to be true. For a man who is right never has need to raise his voice or hide his words in confusion. He can speak plainly and calmly and ears will open for him.

If you want to be heard, don't dance around screaming 'See the TRTH, see the TRTH, it's right here like I showed you!' Especially don't go around decrying others as less intelligent (especially when, based soley on writing, they show more intelligence than you even if you speak the truth) or stupid. These things do not open ears.

One thing I know is true, you can make people do what you want with a hammer... but with a hammer you can never make one believe.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another 2012 theory caused by smoking too much narcotics.

Thanks, I guess..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
READ THIS

Further discussion inconsistent with ATS standards is not advised.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BradKell

couldn't have said that better myself.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would be more inclined to believe this;

A Hopi Elder Speaks

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

"Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

"The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder

Hopi Nation

Oraibi, Arizona

Natives groups of the americas and indeed around the world have been around longer than our modern civilization.It would be wise to listen and learn.Dont even claim this is new age its more like Old age.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join