It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder speaks of 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If 2012 comes around, and nothings happens, I'm gonna be really pissed off.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Mayan Calender is as accurate as any other bible because,its ALL SCIENCE!

what this mayan person is referring to on,2012 is when his "astrologers/aliens" show themselves to us humans finally!

Do any of you people actually do your own homework or do all of you just keep relying on others to give you all the answers?

2012 is when aliens show us themselves
2112 is the end of time

if you decode the mayan calender as well as any other religion,you will see that theyre all the same map!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
very good article. as for all this end of the world stuff it will happen,one day why worry about it.because we all die sooner or later anyway,just live life to the fullest!!!!!!!!half of us will be dead before the end of days come anyway.thanks for reading

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Have you ever read "Good Omens" by Neil Gaiman and Terry Prachett? I think you would really enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its not people worry,its people try to understand and once you understand,then you cant be lied to....

No we dont die,death is some bull# mind thing that these people created.

death and life is fake,once you realize that,you will be free!

Free your soul out your body....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BradKell

Well, I don't think anyone in there right mind would come out and name the person they handed such a rare/important/sacred/valuable item over to.

Actually, this woman is known to have inherited the skull, which she found, from her father and her much younger husband presently has possession of it after her death. Look her up for more information.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
To all you people looking for this crystal skull,I FOUND IT!

ITS IN MY SIG,i wouldnt lie to you....

my sig is the decoded universal soul,which is everything!

only if people knew that they were all killing eachother over the same stuff

WOW!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Okay, did she FIND IT or INHEIRET IT? You've said both in your post, that she FOUND IT and then that she INHEIRETED IT from her Father. Note also that she died, do we know the cause. The husband apparently is still alive with the Skulls... which begs if they are so valuable why hasn't he been tracked down. Makes it really hard to believe the Skulls are actually there.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
One point, however. I'd much rather not know the End Time. Why? What good will it do? Any time such things are brought up riots break out. People don't cower and beg forgiveness and be good to there common man, they wait for the power to go out and then loot everything in sight.

Honestly, if tomorrow is known not to come then what holds you back from doing your worst actions? Why wouldn't you try to rob a bank. Wouldn't matter if they shot you dead, in a few short hours you would have died anyways. Perfectly good people, governed by the fact that tomorrow would bring consequence and guilt, would be free of that obstruction and do horrid acts.

Don't believe me? Ever thought about some one who made you sad mad you wanted to kill them? Most have. Why didn't they? They would get caught, or they knew in time they couldn't accept what they did and be filled with guilt. With no Tomorrow to hold over us, you'd not be worried about such things. You'd be free of the future.

Free of the Future.

Rob a bank. Kill. Do the things that have intrigued your mind, things you would never consider... because of Tomorrow. If people knew exactly when the end was coming things would fall into complete chaos.

Why do we want to know this date, what purpose does it serve? The only answer is "So I know when I have to start being good, in case there is a God". And to many simply won't care about that route, they will do what ever devious acts fancy them.

Why feed the kids? They won't starve to death in 24 hours and no matter what you do everyone will be dead tomorrow anyways. Much better to have sex with the neighbor until it's all over.

No, finding out the presice moment of the end serves no purpose.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Western ideology has failed many people. This type of teaching is relatively free of propaganda. It's not racist. .

If the Pope made some prophetic statements, people would also listen. The speaker is an authority according to the context.

You're a towel

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I am located in México.

I remember my parents tell me the FIFTH WORLD would end by FIRE.

The end of the FIFTH WORLD is set for the end of the current calendar, which ends in 2012.

Want to believe it or not, it´s up to you. I am just sharing my knowledge.

In order to survive, you have to cleanse yourself, and find a proper place. Only a few mountains will hold survivors. Those in the cities will perish.

The more you hold on to CIVILIZATION as the US knows it, the worse it will be. We must go back to BASICS.

Greetings from Mexicali, México.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
You would not see a headline saying, "English Pensioner Speaks of the Apocalypse!"

Hey this is ATS.
That thread may appear sooner or later.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

thats exactly what ive been told.... im a believer in 2012, whatever it is... thats why im moving back to spain, closer to the mountains....

whatever happens, people must understand the world as we know it cannot continue, things HAVE to change, and if we dont change them, mother nature will do it for us, which is how i think it will happen....

thanks jkrog

great thread!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The elder Mayan is referring to the Union between North America, Canada and Mexico called the North American Union. This will derive a new currency called the Amero. Do the research : NAU and the amero.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
the only thing that i can see that is wrong with this article, is that the Mayans DO NOT have 5000 codices left in existence, there is only 3.

i am no guru on Mayan culture, but i have done my fair share of research and the reason that we know so very little about the Mayans (and yes in fact we do no virtually NOTHING about them.) is because spanish conquistadors burned all of their books or codecies.

so in closing, i honestly would say this is a manufactured peice of literature.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

not entirely true, if you go to the Mayan riviera in Mexico, you will see that their culture is still very much alive and kicking, they are not the Mayans that we see in the movies. they are your typlical mexican people, but they have mayan blood in them. a lot of them actually still live in small close knit villages and they are actually the only people in the world licesnsed to make a lot of the obsidian mayan statues/jewlery that you see people wearing, and displaying.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

if you are talking about the skull i think you are talking about. a person who used to trade and sell gem stones at conventions was in south america where a tribal cheif gave it to him and told him that he would know who to give it to.

fast forward a few years to a convention:

the man had this on display at this kiosk when the lady i THINK you guys are talking about came up to see (she is a gem broker and would find stones for her clients and buy them.) she saw the skull, and the owner of it felt somehow compelled to give it to her, he offered it to her and after a few days of mulling it over in her head she finally decided to accept his offer.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Anna Mitchell Hodges is holding them

Perhaps the most famous and enigmatic skull was allegedly discovered in 1924 by Anna Le Guillon Mitchell-Hedges, adopted daughter of British adventurer and popularist author F.A. Mitchell-Hedges.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't mean to make this political, but one day at lunch in school, my friends and I were talking about Obama.

Yes, some people believe that the world will end in 2012. My friend Josh says that that will be the year that whoever is elected....will change to a new president. He said that whichever president elected this term will be able to go out in style :] and cause the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wow,everybody is still ignorant to the TRTH!

i told you people the end of time is 12,21,2112....

i told you that i found the cyrstal skull....

now i see why this world is so dumbfounded....

The TRTH is right in front of their faces and they still want to believe in false facts/lies....

The Mayans worship THE SUN!
its called the universal soul....
Threshold....

i never saw soo many people who are dumb,yes i say dumb because its obvious non of you people actually read anything in your life,just copy and paste people.

THE END OF TIMES = 12,21-2112

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join