It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth,The Whole Truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
my image,i can see everything you would need to create a ufo....
i know what a blueprint is and means....no need to explain.

here iis how you decode the story i told you....

Decoded Story

look at it then re-read the story....

ozzy seemed smart like he knew everything but then why did he ASK a question at the end....

[edit on 9-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

You know... I had a whole post explaining how everything you say is a huge load. I will not post it because of my own suggestions to you about how you should interact with individuals in a more positive manner. It is really not worth it to stoop to your level and insult you and everything that you -think- you know just because you have done this to others.

I hope that you will learn from this.

and post your symbols that supposely arent in my drawing so i can show you where it goes,ok?

I offered this and you refused. Remember? So, whatever...

Furthermore, it doesn't even matter what I give you. Remember when I told you that a symbol is only a symbol if it keeps its -original- design? You missed that apparently in an effort to quickly dismiss any evidence that points towards an error in your "theory".

It is very obvious that you do not read entire posts before you respond -harshly- to the first sign of criticism you see in it.

I know, I said I wasn't going to do this but this is a very small portion of my original intended post...

More on the symbols design... how about the pentagram? This would be closely associated to your "devil" and your "devil science", no?

Well, you put it in your video as a part of your "TRTH". As "proof", right?

Let me inform you what a pentagram is. It is a five-pointed star that has... now read this... four segments whose lengths are absolutely in proportion to the golden ratio or phi. Without this a pentagram ceases to be a pentagram. Therefore, your inclusion of the pentagram in your "TRTH" is, in fact, not the truth. It is misinformed and will be until you can provide proof to the contrary.

Of course, there is A LOT more that makes a pentagram an actual pentagram, but we shall start small and work our way from there.

I do not intend you to even acknowledge this because you CAN NOT make an actual pentagram in your so called "TRTH".

---

I really am done trying to reason with you. You offer nothing but claim everything.

Do not make claims that you can not or refuse to back up. You have done nothing more than this.

I will put my FAITH in you to not act in such a irrational manner towards others and to no longer make asinine assumptions about people or what you THINK their beliefs may be.

People are not stupid. You are not a god. You do not know everything. Anyone who claims they do is delusional.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
whoa,whoa,whoa

this image is not trth,i never called it that!

please understand something,if science is devil how could science be trth,science is just truth,get it yet....

nd please like iisaid,i care nothing or your symbols,so if you wnt me to prove u wrong,pst you ymbol! thats easy!

i dont worship symbols,i expose them,science is the truth but not the TRTH!

U are the TRTH!

it is you who misunderstands anything that i say!

until you are clear,ill try to be clear of your symbols that mean nothing to i

post symbols please....

sorry about letters,my batteries going low on keyboard

[edit on 10-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
YES this symbol is in my image,you just cant see it the right way

Your Symbol

isnt that th symbol you are seeking/?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
oh wait,maybe now you can see your dumb symbol better....

true symbol of your dumb symbol pentagram...

Your Pentagram

coincidence,that it looks just like mine now?

if you look at my image flat then ocourse you cant understand it,my image isnt flat!
you must not understand your science in which you worship so well,huh?

*cough,cough EXPOSED!

NOW SAY IT WITH ME,OK?

SCIENCE=

AND PLEASE DONT YOU EVER TELL ME AGAIN A SYMBOL ISNT IN MY IMAGE!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
so far,i exposed a lot of secret stuff....

Now i want to explain why december 21,2112 is and will be the end of time....

anyone want to know?

its like,real easy to see....

i give the time ,you tell me why and how....

END OF TIME= 12,21-2112

Now someone explain to me what happens that makes it the end of times....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

No, meanmug. It is YOU who does not understand.

Your image

does not contain this. It CAN NOT.

Fact: Your image is not even a regular hexagon.

Do you know what a regular hexagon is? It is a six-sided polygon whose segments are ALL equal in length and whose angles are ALL of the same degree.

Fact: You have posted an image of a pentagram, but you have not shown me where it is in your "TRTH" image. It is not there.

Look at your image and tell me where the lines are in that image that makes this symbol and then prove that my eyes can not see them for some reason. It is because they are NOT there. Show me on your image. Not some picture of what I told you that you can not make.

Fact: A pentagram has what I described. Four line segments that make up an isosceles triangle forming the center triangle of the pentagram that when intersected by other lines that are in the pentagram are in proportion to phi. This is the obtuse isosceles triangle in the middle. A pentagram also MUST include TEN isosceles triangles. Five of which MUST be acute and five of which MUST be obtuse AND the ratio of the size of the longest segment to the shortest segment of any of the TEN triangles MUST be phi.

Can you demonstrate the phi ratio proportions of an actual pentagram in your drawing?

This is what I asked of you. I did not ask for you to deflect away from this question with a picture of what I had described to you.

You now have the FULL description of a pentagram. You could not even provide proof that you were able to meet the FIRST requirement. You provided NOTHING again.

I am sorry for stooping to this level, but are you dense? I do not "worship" any symbols. I have told you this about ten times now.

The simple fact that YOU CLAIM that every symbol pertaining to religion the occult, and numerous symbols which are barely even MARGINAL representations of what you say they depict are in there. I mean Batman? F-ing Batman? Well, you got me there. That archaic representation of the Batman symbol proves it. It's the "devil dome".

You make circles as a six-sided NON-REGULAR hexagon this doesn't even pass as an oval which it is more representative of. You don't see this is not the same thing? I am not even going to bother going through the mathematics of how this is illogical as all hell.

please understand something,if science is devil how could science be trth,science is just truth,get it yet....

No. I do not explain this and why you would even say this? You have called it "devil science". I was referring to you. Are you trying to use your own statements as "proof" of your claims?

Furthermore, you claim science is the "devil" and have stated to me that

"Proof= scientifictly proving=science=mathematics!"

(among a plethora of other vastly incorrect statements)

such as:

ITS ALL SCIENCE!

(you said this in the same way you treat every religion or anything you don't agree with. It goes like this, but paraphrased with better spelling; "It is based on science. Science is the creation of the devil. Everything you believe is false because it is based on science and science is the creation of the devil".

Yet, YOU, sir, are using GEOMETRY a creation of this so-called "devil" to claim "proof"!

Do you see the logical fallacy in that?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Listen child. It is called reading and comprehension. I have told you many times that I do not have any symbols, and neither worship any symbol, nor find any symbol to have any profound meaning. Keep saying it if you want. It doesn't make it true. It makes you look very stupid, though.

THE NUMBER 10 DOES NOT MAKE A CIRCLE AND I REPEAT DOES NOT MAKE A CIRCLE

I never claimed the number 10 made a circle. Are you hallucinating? As little as four points can make a circle. Do you know how this is applied? Obviously not.

who keeps saying things but i expose them.

You have never disproved a single statement I have made outside of your own mind. Moreover, you have NEVER offered proof of a single statement you have made.

you who didnt even know what your own symbol was ,that i had to correct and show you how it is?

My symbol? This was a symbol you found on a book in a thread you intentionally took off topic to spread your propaganda. This is not my symbol. I was being helpful to the OP. Do you know that that means?

[statement removed because it was a direct reply to a statement that made no sense and you edited out]

You are "exposed", as you would say. It took you how long to make this BS? It took me ten seconds to find something that implodes your entire claim back into irrelevance where it belongs.

The logical fallacy you have made does this before a single thing is said, however. I don't need to prove you wrong. You have done that yourself.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
"TEN isosceles triangles. Five of which MUST be acute and five of which MUST be obtuse AND the ratio of the size of the longest segment to the shortest segment of any of the TEN triangles MUST be phi"

HERE IS SOME MORE TEACHING FOR U,OK!

12=1+2=3
3 CREATES EVERY NUMBER
TRIANGLE CREATES EVERY SHAPE!
12 = CYCLE
WHATS THIS TEN THIS TEN THAT?
YOUR TEN IS 3!

YOUR INTEL ONCE AGAIN,=

I EXPOSE SCIENCE =

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT 1 0 IS?
1 CYCLE! A CYCLE IS 12....

WHY DO YOU THINK TEN IS SPELLED TEN....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

"TEN isosceles triangles. Five of which MUST be acute and five of which MUST be obtuse AND the ratio of the size of the longest segment to the shortest segment of any of the TEN triangles MUST be phi"

I must say. You really don't know how to comprehend what you read do you? This is not talking about a circle. Are you hallucinating again?

This is talking about the triangles that make up a pentagram. If you are going to make claims about what I say to you then at least know what you are talking about, or at the very least have an understanding of what I am talking about. There is no shame in asking for a better explanation if you can not understand it.

Yet again, you have asked for me to give you a symbol that could not be put in your grid you delusionally call the "TRTH", or "truth", or whatever.

You either know it is impossible, or you are not smart enough to do this. Either way, you are doing nothing more than deflecting from the real topic at hand.

YOU CAN'T put this in your grid.

By the way, are you seriously trying to use numerology and astrology to explain the way that religion, science, and mathematics are the devil? You have the most flawed logic I have ever encountered.

Edit:

This edit is because you edited out the part where you claimed because I said the word ten it had something to do with a circle. I don't know what the point of that was since you refer to your circle statement in your response.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I DONT CARE WHAT ITS ABOUT,YES IT HAS TO DO WITH A CIRCLE BECAUSE ITS SAYS 10.

GO ASK ANYONE WITH A BRAIN THAT 10=12

GO ASK ANYONE....

A CYCLE IS 12=3
SO WHY WOULD THERE EVER BE A TEN FOR....

U WERE TAUGHT SCIENCE WRONG,IM SORRY TO TELL YOU.

BUT U WILL THANK ME AFTER U REALISE IM RIGHT.

CYCLE IS 12=3
3 CREATES EVERY NUMBER AND TRIANGLE CREATES EVERY SHAPE,DONT BELIEVE ME,ASK ONE OF THESE WANNABE FREEMASONS ON THIS WEBSITE.

EXPOSED

NO SUCH THING IS TEN WITHOUT 3

U DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOURE TRYING TO LEARN,DONT CALL ME WRONG AND I WONT TREAT U AS U TREAT ME

IM HIGHER THAN A FREEMASON 33

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

[edit on 6/10/08/10 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
I DONT CARE WHAT ITS ABOUT,YES IT HAS TO DO WITH A CIRCLE BECAUSE ITS SAYS 10.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. You don't care because it doesn't work with your claims. This is very typical. If it doesn't fit your claim then you just deny it.

Oh.. guess what.

THE NUMBER 10 DOES NOT MAKE A CIRCLE AND I REPEAT DOES NOT MAKE A CIRCLE

Which is it then? Really. You have contradicted yourself.

GO ASK ANYONE WITH A BRAIN THAT 10=12

Small children can tell you this is not true.

A CYCLE IS 12=3
SO WHY WOULD THERE EVER BE A TEN FOR....

10=12 and 12=3... No. I am sorry. They do not.

Your numerology would be
10 = 1+0 = 1
12 = 1+2 = 3
1 = 3

No. Sorry, again. This is NOT TRUE. You can't spin this anyway to make this true.

U WERE TAUGHT SCIENCE WRONG,IM SORRY TO TELL YOU.

No. You don't know what science is. Only you have the answer, right? No one in the history of the world has figured this out. But 10=12 12=3 and 1=3 right? What-the-hell-ever.

CYCLE IS 12=3
3 CREATES EVERY NUMBER AND TRIANGLE CREATES EVERY SHAPE,DONT BELIEVE ME,ASK ONE OF THESE WANNABE FREEMASONS ON THIS WEBSITE.

What? I can't even respond to any of this NONSENSE you have posted.

EXPOSED

NO SUCH THING IS TEN WITHOUT 3

U DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOURE TRYING TO LEARN,DONT CALL ME WRONG AND I WONT TREAT U AS U TREAT ME

I had been respectful to you even though you had been disrespectful to me for no reason FROM THE FIRST CONTACT I HAD WITH YOU. I was even helping you out. It has taken a long time and you calling me a lot of things before I decided to treat you like a lunatic. So get off your high horse. You have always been treated better by me since my initial contact with you.

Cease to act like a lunatic and I will cease from treating YOU like one.

IM HIGHER THAN A FREEMASON 33

You are high on something. That is for damn sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ok,why do we have 12 months,12 zodiac signs,12 tribes etc but they are a circle/cycle....

12 months and it turns into a new year....
yes 10 would be a perfect circle

until u have any correct intel,dont even bother,you were taught science wrong for a reason....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
12=3
15=6
18=9
21=3
24=6
27=9
etc....
etc....
etc....

keep going,itll all equal 3 over and over again.

12 would be hitting 3 back to beginning....

i even explain and u dont even show anything of your correct theory but i expose it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

ok,why do we have 12 months,12 zodiac signs,12 tribes etc but they are a circle/cycle....

The zodiac signs are constellations.

There is NO PROOF that 12 tribes ever existed. This could very well be related to the constellations.

We have 12 month's for convenience. It is a way of keeping time. Are you going to tell me that 365 = 3+6+5=14=1+4=5
5=3=1?

We have 365 and one quarter days to make one orbit around the sun. Every four years we catch up. We call this a leap year.

They are a circle because they repeat. You start over. We make it around the sun and we continue to proceed through our solar system. How are the 12 tribes cyclical? They aren't.

12 months and it turns into a new year....
yes 10 would be a perfect circle

12 months is a year so 10 is a perfect circle? What? No.

until u have any correct intel,dont even bother,you were taught science wrong for a reason....

Correct intel? How about you learn a little math and science yourself then make this statement. You are absolutely right. I can't contend with someone who CLAIMS that math and science are incorrect, but uses geometry to "prove" we are living inside the "devil dome".

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

12=3
15=6
18=9
21=3
24=6
27=9
etc....
etc....
etc....

keep going,itll all equal 3 over and over again.

12 would be hitting 3 back to beginning....

i even explain and u dont even show anything of your correct theory but i expose it

First of all, you are skipping numbers.
Second, 3 does not equal 6 nor does it equal nine.

This line of thinking is taken from numerology.

Wonder why they repeat? You should become familiar with the base-10 numbering system and you will understand this.

You are always reducing to a single digit. You will go from 0 - 9 forever. There is nothing mysterious about this.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
wow,all i do is expose you....please go be someone elses troll anyone with a brain knows what im talking about....

you are now just a troll....

you dont even know your science in which u worship,trying to say im a liar so others would believe u but im not trying anyone to believe me,ITS SCIENCE1 THATS ALL,DOESNT TAKE ROCKET MAN TO FIGURE IT OUT....

PLEASE''TAILS'' GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE UNLESS U CAN PROVE ME WRONG.

12 TRIIBES WERE METAPHORS FOR THE 12 ZODIAC SIGNS....

ONCE AGAIN TINMAN,I MEAN LION,I MEAN SCARECROW=U NEED A BRAIN....
TO UNDERSTAND....

BASE 10 WAS WRITTEN FROM 3,6,9,12 IN WHICH 12=0=CYCLE=3 AGAIN

IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join