It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth,The Whole Truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Suggest you tone down the CAPS also Meanmug. One, it can earn you a slap from a mod, but more importantly it gets in the way of folks hearing you. You know....... when you talk low, sometimes people listen.

Okay, has been interesting. Will check you later on; I think you have interesting work, and I think I'll be looking at it again. Possibly there are other tie-ins in languages you are unfamiliar with.

What it all means to me, I can't say. You might have discovered a spiritual "proof" equation. ;o)

Be well

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Sorry about the CAPS,when i speak,i scream....

Yes,this proves everything about our history,about after,about before,etc....

Its weird,because i can tell you thats its the universal soul/satan/science and i can tell you a lot more and how to break out,stuff like that....

For some reason,now i can see lies about stuff i dont even know about until i see it.

But never try to explain to me that science is the TRTH because i will tell you why it isnt.

For anyone to explain something to me ill expose it then.

have fun with your studies,and remember research every main words in every bible/magick book,check out every symbol and decode metaphors into numbers,and you have to be like an artist because then you will understand drawing and science.

and then you can help me expose science,but if you try to ever think science is God,i will expose your God.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

That wasn't so hard was it, meanmug?

It's nice you have started to explain your theory a little bit.

You should cease from your name-calling and your asinine assumptions about people, however. I have seen that you have verbally abused several folks on
this forum without any reason whatsoever in many different threads. You don't help your credibility at all when you come into threads and offer nothing on the topic expect to watch your video then proceed to disparage anyone else's beliefs and then start calling people names when they don't understand/agree with you.

You have also been very difficult as you will not debate this and have resorted to personal attacks when questioned. If you are worried about "evil" and people being force-fed beliefs then you should take a bit of your own advice and discuss it rationally with people without calling them "dumb", "ignorant", or saying their "lives must suck" just because they do not understand/agree with you.

I do see many flaws with your drawing, though.

You seem to place symbols in there anyway you can despite if it loses it's original design. If it isn't the same design then it isn't the same symbol.

I have already found symbols that will not ever fit into your design, either.

I do agree with some of your ideas, but this is far from being the be all end all of science and religion in my humble opinion.

My suggestions to you:

Do not resort to personal attacks.

Do not claim you know everything about every religion and every science. You do not and this claim is ludicrous.

Do not make assumptions about other people without proof. This is absurd and irritatingly juvenile.

Do not EVER disparage other peoples beliefs. This is a big damn world and not everyone is going to agree with you, or have the same beliefs as you. Attacking anyones personal beliefs is absolutely uncalled for!

Do not keep posting in every damn thread and try to convince them that you have the answer no matter what the topic is because you have a grid that you put some symbol in. This is called fanaticism. Many of your posts are not relevant to the topic at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
meanmug, cool so seeing i do not believe or use symbols for magicks or have my relationship with The Supreme and only go by faith is all 100% then.

What i was saying about Solomon by using symbols is that he did not use symbols alone, he had certain "prayers" with the different symbols when he did his magic/magicks. When summoning demons to do a task more than just symbols are needed.

Words. When we bless, curse we say things all are from the mouth. It is what comes out of man that defiles him, words, thoughts etc. When we meditate we speak, be it in silent thought or by moving our lips. Demons for one cannot read our thoughts but rely on what we will say and by that action/s we can become easier prey for oppression., to be deceived.

This what we will call grid you got to without no knowledge of any religion and you found symbols from various religions according to your word. The things is symbols do not have no meaning in God's eyes but you and me, us humans are what He cares about. Jesus did not die for a wooden cross but for us, our souls. Solomon made his mistakes and found out with all his wisdom that he was no match compared to that of Angels, especially God. Solomon knows now that his prayers and symbols gave him that edge but it was wrong.

No one really knows what the Ark Of The Covenant was for, there are some who say they know, some others have more uses for it. A holy place to meet with God, a secure place for the commandments, Aaron's staff and manna, great power to him who possess it, Holy of holiness? Why is The Ark so important if we should be searching for God on a personal level, the One who gave the plans on how to build it?

The Red Sea. You say "TELL MOSES" you did it, or can or know the secret. When it the sea was "split" Moses may have very well held his rod pointing and saying a prayer over the area, but it was by the WORD or commandment of God that split it. No matter how scientist or believers think it occurred, we can argue how but cannot prove it.

If we take Scriptures which you mention, according to Scripture all was created by Word, Let There Be Light..all was in the form of speech on the creation. Though we can speculate but we will not know until we belong on that level, a level which not earthly.

Still reading up here

[edit on 6/8/2008 by qonone]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
totally unfounded and totally crazy.
I do empathize with your situation and fear for your mental health.
But come on, seriously?? you have a symbol/grid whatever....with no evidence, no background, no proof, no way of communicating to us how you got to this...no sources, no rational explanation and really you have nothing to share....i don't mean that on a personal level, just in terms of your "proof" or "answer to everything"

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok,how do i explain something when you call me false or fraud or flawd or whatever?

How is it that i know,"ALL" and you dont but yet again you say that my image is wrong or may not be right but then again it is you that says,youre searching,IM NOT SEARCHING!

Im Through!
No more!

Can you understand me?

There is nothing left for me to learn....

You want the TRTH?
You think you can handle the TRTH?
Do you really?

Do you want me to baby step you through out,Everything"

are you looking at my image,"Flat"? maybe thats why....

When ever you want the TRTH,just let me know?

and if i want to call someone a government troll then i will because i know the TRTH!

Let me know when you think you can handle the TRTH,ok?

and ill expose EVERYTHING.

tHE trth WILL MAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE CRY AND KEEP CRYING....
I WOULDNT CALL NAMES IF YOU DIDNT,"chose" TO BE "ignorant"
Its a Choice!

My "Bad Attitude" is a "Mirror" to your,"Choices"

[edit on 8-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
and please i keep asking to fill the comments on my youtube page with false info,calling my image a Grid and stuff....

how about this,how about i expose and tell everyone on this website the TRTH.

But first watch this video....

and then mine again....

and post your symbols that supposely arent in my drawing so i can show you where it goes,ok?

Hint,Key word,"SHOW"

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"no way of communicating to us how you got to this"

I "CHOOSE" not to,Just like U ,"CHOOSE" not to!

Get it?

Make sure U have a baby bib if im going to baby feed U....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Again, more inane ramblings....not trying to be inflammatory or antagonistic, but just saying you have nothing? I am stating a fact, you are rambling insanely! I can handle any truth you have to offer me (which i'm guessing is zero) and as you don't know anything of me, you cannot assume that i could not handle it.

As i said, seems like you've been through some ***t man, and i'm not knocking you, life is hard and tough and cruel....believe me, i know....but you expect me or anyone to take you seriously when your attitude is very aggressive and you basicallly have nothing but empty threats/statements/truths....whatever you call it.

Like someone said, we have many people here at ATS (great site btw) telling us fantastic and elaborate stories/lies/truths....and we have to decide what to believe,investigate or ignore.
People who have no proof, no clear arguament, no message and no basis or evidence on how they got ther just waste peoples time imo.
I would love for you to just tell us all what you know so that we can get on and discuss, and maybe help you to help us.

Anyway, don't want to argue anymore so i am sorry if i have offended you in ayway by challenging your ideas or theories, but you must understand we need proof or at least some substance.

Thanks, blup

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
OP . . . You claim to have "the truth", but I really hope you're jerking us around and you really doesn't believe this stuff. It's actually quite scary. You may have a "beautiful mind", but it is truly disturbed if you think that these grids and statements, the way you have presented them to us, prove anything . . . I'm sure if i look hard enough i can find a moose and a flying squirrel in there somewhere . . . I have a very open mind and i'm willing to accept a lot of things; including your ideas because they may very well be correct; But the manner in which you have disclosed your material has found me wanting.

PS: Read my signature.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Your sig is Blasphemy!

When you seek the TRTH,The TRTH will set you FREE!

Science is only 1! not more,NOT less!

real TRTH is Faith!

i dont want to hear lies,if i did i go to our government!

I said it once and again!

I know the TRTH,therefor,I AM

But i think,some are starting to get the point,those who have knowledge and those who UNDERSTAND,understands,if you have the TRTH,you cant EXPLAIN IT!

YOU HAVE TO UNCOVER IT!
I CANT MAKE YOU,TELL YOU ETC....

IT IS U!

1 LOVE....

FREE YOURSELF!

"mY sIG iS bETTER tHAN yOUR sIG"

[edit on 9-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"and we have to decide what to believe"

Did you not hear me?

Science is only 1,only1,only1....no more,no less!

so therefor IT ISNT YOUR BELIEFS NO MATTER WHAT!

are you starting to get it yet?

Or do i need the spoon?

EVERYTHING IS SCIENCE,THEREFOR,NO MATTER WHAT,IT ISNT YOUR OWN BELIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Break FREE,as I AM

Im mad because you people dont realize that science,no matter what because its all science....is what you are BELIEVING,AND NOT YOUR OWN!

my 2 year old nephew understands this,its common sense

and ill keep getting pissed at those who choose to let science be their faith and i will continue to laugh at those who glorify them daemons marks!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
---- Deleted ----

[edit on 6/9/2008 by qonone]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
See,you....

You are explaing the devil!

How is it that i see different?

How is it that You cant understand me like you do science?

If a person says what is 2+2?

Then more would come and give answers because they know what it is....right?

and there is only one answer what 2+2=4,1+1+1+1=4,easy right?

because thats your religion!

It isnt mine,i have no religion,

I AM...
I Am of Faith!
NOT SCIENCE!=Your religion because its every religion!

Do you actually believe Deep down in your HEART which heart means=MIND!

That Your God Science Would TRAP US HERE?

Science is only so little....
Science is a beginning and an end but as forever,life and death forever!

I AM....not life and death
I AM forever and ever and ever and ever,no end,no numbers,no letters,no signs,no symbols,no lines,etc....

THEREfor I AM "FREE"

I AM....

You dont and wont ever understand me like if it is science because you dont know the TRTH!

YOU BELIEVE SCIENCE!

look at my image in my sig,do you actually think God would Trap US?

Now use "Common Sense"
just answer me that and you will begin learning the TRTH,i guarantte you!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Im ready to shock the world....

This is how you daemons build your dumb u.f.o
BLUEPRINT TO BUILD A U.F.O
I Am,the first one to expose a working built u.f.o blueprint

IF u use my blueprint to build a u.f.o as seen,i will sue you for my blueprint!
but if you do,please give the profits you make to people who need money and hurt everyday....dont give it to charity because they just keep it for themselves!

I expose your Science!

Science God

I AM

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So its now a ufo blueprint?
I thought it was all religion....and all gods?
Seriously...please dont talk riddles or rants.
Just tell me what you have to say and what proof you have?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Your are so lost,its funny!

I said before science is everything you believe,its your GOD!
science is 1 and 1 only!

if time travel is light and all you see is light in my image,wouldnt a u.f.o fit right in?

You my friend is $%@#$@

YES,THIS IS A WORKING BLUEPRINT TO BUILD A U.F.O

DO U NOT SEE IT,HOW CANT U,SCIENCE IS YOUR GOD,I JUST EXPOSE YOUR GOD!

LOOK AT MY IMAGE AND IMAGINE YOUR DUMB U.F.O(U SEE IT RIGHT?)
ITS NOT HARD!
DO U WANT ME TO BABY FEED U INTO MY INTEL BOUT WHAT MAKES IT FLY?

EXP0SED!

GO SHOW IT TO SOME INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THIS FIELD....THATS ALL

IT SEEMS,THAT ONLY PEOPLE WITH ALIEN AND SYMBOLS IN THEIR AVATAR THAT TELLS ME THAT I JUST RANT,OR IM WRONG....
SCIENCE=

I AM

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
you havent even seen the beginning yet =

watch what else i show u his map is....

due time,in due time....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
argentus,

Let me share a story with you....

Couple months ago my homie was at a family dancing bull# thing,and their family was all dancing and # like a family would,then all of a sudden he saw his cousin dancing around but with no one.She kept dancing and the family just thought she was practicing and #,she was just dancing like a pro but then they realised her eyes werent right,as they started walking up to her,she fell.They started like trying to wake her up because you know,they wanted to know what the # was going on and #,the first words the family kept saying was,who were you dancing with?the family not knowing and # you know....
she replied,"with the devil" and then died right there on the spot,them were her last words....

Decode this?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't think anyone posesses the ability to decode a tragic circumstance in a person's life. I'm sorry for your loss. Yes, that sounds shallow and ineffectual to say. I have lost also, I have been in the badlands and back. I will not turn my back on my fellow humans, and if I knew something that was the essence of change, I would surely share it with everyone I could in a clear, concise manner.

You speak in parables and riddles Meanmug, and then chastise people when they don't click to your same viewpoint.

I think nearly every thing is interconnected in some way. Still, you strain the ability of my mind to make connections. What is the purpose of the Ozzy vid? Is it the Black Sabbath connection? Are we expected to extropolate from there that similar music is devilish? I don't know.

I read blueprints and floorplans and schematics. I have to tell you bud, that your blueprint of a flying craft is not a blueprint at all. It may be a blueprint for someone else, but for it to BE a blueprint, it must convey the mode, manner, and material of construction or assembly of something TO the AUDIENCE that you are presenting it.

As I said in the other thread you frequent, I suggest you get to know folks. Tone down your Caps, you angst, your anger, your sarcasm. I will walk an extra mile for a person I have a sense of. It's just human nature. If your message contains truth, it will bear itself out, but screaming it won't make it more true. It will make people less receptive. If your goal is to share knowlege you've acquired, then I think you should try acting like it.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join