It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, people of the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hail

You can call me Paco, (my nickname)15 years old and from
the Philippines. I have been lurking ATS for 3 years now, and I feel that it is finally time to create an account and join the community. I have also been diagnosed with ADHD when i was a child. I apologize if I come off as an obnoxious kid, but hopefully that won't be a problem.

I am a firm believer both Science and Religion (Christianity), two conflicting bodies of thought at some points, yes, but in my opinion that just makes it more interesting. I believe that we will find a connection between the two.

Like many others, i fear the unknown. That is why i am here in the first place, to quench my thirst for wisdom and knowledge. The idea that there is so much to be discovered, so many things working behind the scenes, so many things beyond what we can see or imagine scares me.

This all started when i was 4 years old, I wondered about God, the paranormal, metaphysical , extra terrestrial, the apocalypse and other unexplained mysteries of the universe.

With that said, I hope ATS can help me and I hope i can contribute to the community.

God Bless.

Edit: I forgot to add my hobbies and interests

Hobbies/Interests: Hello, i build PC's for fun and play the guitar.

Music I listen to: Power Metal (my favorite sub genre of metal)Black Metal, Doom metal, Death Metal, Progressive metal, Progressive rock,thrash metal....and Paramore! (oh yeah \m/)

also some indie rock

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Chosen]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Chosen]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi Paco and welcome

Hope you have a pleasant stay

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome!

Hopefully this board will answer your questions.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Real good to have you as a member.

I may have had some of my greatest insights when I was still a teen.

I hope to catch some of your posts~

IA

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Paco. Three years is a loooong time lurking. Glad you finally decided to join.

You have probably seen a lot of the way things work, but just to be sure, here's some links to help you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking forward to seeing you on the board.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
thank you for the warm welcome and the helpful links

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chosen

Welcome to the ATS community, Paco. You seem like a very intelligent 15-year old. In fact, you present yourself much more educated that a lot of people on this site....but don't worry - you'll find that out for yourself..

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
^ thank you sir, i appreciate it

i was on the Paranormal section of the site and I remembered that thread last year entitled "We are Gathering"

where the Topic starter along with a number of ATS members claimed to have heard a unified telepathic(?) voice that told about a Specific Time or Gathering of some sort.

I was shocked when i saw that thread, because a few days or weeks prior to seeing that thread, I heard the voice too.

I heard that voice on the same time frame, about August of 2007 (some heard it a few months earlier, others a few weeks later)

I woke up to that voice which sounded choral, a mix of both male and female voices. It said "The Time Is Coming". Quite a strange experience.

Does anyone here remember that thread? some of it seems far-fetched though

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Chosen]

new topics

top topics

join