It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it doesnt from two side (from a ball)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If a black hole doesnt pull things in from just two sides (front and back), then it should be called a black ball instead of a black hole.

Anyway, this isnt about black holes or while holes, it's about white balls.

Could it be possible that all rounded objects of matter in space proceeded forth roundishly from seperate white balls?

I just dont see how discs of gas and dust could have clustered together to have formed into rounded objects in space. No man has seen a planet or a star form. They only believe they see the makings of stars forming in progress in space.

A white ball in my theory creates different non-matters and matters (organic and non- organic) and creates those non-matters and matters to have encoded working codes to do certain tasks with each other at certain moments on and off or for as long as its creation remains.

I think first a white ball would spew forth a gravity field to contain all the content it births forth however. There is proof gravity can be without matter, is there not?

I also think white balls lived. I dont know the rate they birthed up stuff nor how long they stayed alive in whatever non-organic sense. I think the white balls, when alive, had communication with each other. I think the white balls had different rankings like ants or bees in how they worked in communicating with each other to complete the nest to take care of their queen's created organic off-spring. So yes, the queen's place in a position to a moment brought forth what we think of as mother Earth (this planet that appears to ONLY have life to hold). Were there more white ball queens to bring forth organic life? Who knows. I'm also saying there was no big bang, but there may have been a seperation of a big white ball into smaller white balls, or, their may have been a big white ball giving birth to smaller white balls. The white balls may have radiated to why the universe may appear to have left a trace to what ppl can only think is the results left from the big bang.

If you believe in a higher power, then I bet you can understand how white balls would speed creation up for it so that the higher power wouldnt be subject to a living hell of a very long waiting.

Anyhow, what do you all think about white balls?

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My only response is... That's what she said!

sorry I just couldnt resist

join