It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i'm a girl in highschool...lets not take me seriously...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
good afternoon, night, morning, so on.
i would like to thank my father for makeing me question everything about life, teaching me everything i woudl want to know, and perhaps a few things i don't.

my dad's a member on this forum..not sure what his username is, oh well.

regardless i crave knowledge, not only 'facts', but opinions, and sometimes straight up ridiculous inquiries that come forth on ATS.

this is my intro....Oh miI GaWd~1!1!!!

yeah, well. hi.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hiyah oisteffioi,

Welcome to ATS!

i crave knowledge, not only 'facts', but opinions, and sometimes straight up ridiculous inquiries that come forth on ATS.

May you find all that and more, happy posting!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Glad you could join us.

Here's some links to help you get used to things:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kick back and enjoy the flight.

And don't forget to take a look at BTS, it's a fun place.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Welcome to the board. Glad to have ya.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

Here you`ll find facts, lies, opinions, misinformation, and everything in between, above all knowledge. I cannot think of a better place on the Internet to learn about things that sometimes you can`t even think possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have a sneaking feeling you'll do fine here. Find a topic and dive in!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the community.
Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i feel quite welcome

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Mostly opinions and lies. 136 people viewed this thread without posting. I think they should get those How To Catch A Predator guys in here

I just came to say this. Hello oisteffioi. Don't buy into something unless everyone does

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You'll learn to filter through the poo.
Hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm a dad with a daughter in high school. Maybe you can help me understand my daughter, and I can help you understand your dad.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Help yourself to the Nachos and mixed nuts!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why do teenage girls always feel compelled to put a picture of themselves as their avatar? Is it to get some kind of special treatment, or to let us know who we're dealing with, or so men won't argue with them or challenge their opinions, are they so insecure with who they are on the inside that they feel their opinions aren't valid unless we can look at them from the outside? I'm interested to know the reasoning behind this phenomenon because it's not like I can have sex with the picture and there's absolutely no benefit as a male to know the information of what someone looks like in one picture of themselves when discussing things on the internet? Do they do it for the attention? Or for the no doubt large amount of creepy private messages they get asking them irrelevant and pointless questions in the hopes of getting a conversation then a friendship and then a relationship started? It trips me out.

Anyway continue with whatever was going on in here.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

How do you know it`s picture of her, and speaking of creepy posts by the way, that was a good example.
Anyway welcome oisteffioi !

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

Hey, a side note. The views could be the crawlers, google, etc. and not actual people.

But, to the OP. Welcome!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Help yourself to the Nachos and mixed nuts!!

Pfff....nobody offered me nuts or nachos

All i got was a lousy gday....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Sorry mate, maybe you should reintroduce yourself. Here, have some of my chips, o' course they're a bit stale now...

Welcome in, young lady. Hope you enjoy yourself here. You'll find plenty to fit your opinions and ideas here.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the party!

lol Sad you/we won't be here long, considering this world is going to hell in a handbasket . . . but enjoy it while you can!

top topics

join