It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad, Mugabe blame West for food crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sorry, DP

[edit on 4-6-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Sorry, but I'm no longer going to respond to your baiting and trolling.

You're on ignore

TTFN

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by WhatTheory

Sorry, but I'm no longer going to respond to your baiting and trolling.

You're on ignore

TTFN

Now that is funny because you are the king of baiting and trolling.

Way NOT to answer or debate.

Since I did no such thing, I have to assume you realize that I always win our debates because you get slapped in the face with logic and reason every time.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am going to give the biggest angle in this butits quite simple to understand and different to this thread. I know people won't believe me and maybe its far fetched.

Again religion and Bible spirituality comes into it, which means certain people will never be able to farm and are cursed to do so. Some people or races could actually be jinxed to even be able to farm and make food.

In Isreal it has been known to be a curse when non Jews farm in isreal and ancient isreal and it has only been successful since the Jews returned and the lands have been able to gro crops. They left it to the Palistines and not only did they not know what to do, the crops would go dry and the land would not yeald for them.

The curse of Cain is an example and the Egyptian curses throughout the Bible. It could be that certain people's due to their curses can not grow food as well as others. Maybe white farmers have not got these problems and when they leave these lands and are given back to the cursed people or cursed lands then they fail without them. I think some black religious groups believe this and have gained faith is seeing these patterns.

I know it sounds odd but its food for thought or lack of it if you hate my theory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join