It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Macrotus
reply to post by ezziboo
So, you are saying that ANYONE who says negatively about 'presidential hopeful' Barak Hussein Obama is a paid troll?
How about someone who says negatively about McCain? They are paid too? Or Hillary? Or Osama? Or Michael Jackson?
Your logic doesn't compute...
And that's not counting the lack of evidence or proof to support such ridiculous claims....
So if I say "Obama sucks!" I'm a paid troll, eh? That's utterly ridiculous. Ridiculous.
This thread has the same credibility as any "I saw a Shape shifting Reptilian in TV" thread.
Oh I forgot. You somehow have the ability to understand cat language.
Wow you are soooooooo credible!
I'll answer each question:
1) no...I did mention that it seemed that lately most of the frothing-at-the-mouth postings were regarding Barack Hussein Obama in particular, but I also mentioned "presidential hopefuls"...plural.
2) don't know if you had a chance to read my second post...I did mention a couple of "GAAAHHHH...THE SKY IS FALLING!!" thread topics (very broadly generalized in an attempt at humor...sorry if it fell flat for some) relating to Hilary Clinton and John McCain...I hoped that readers would get my drift that ordinary circumstances involving all three candidates have been blown out of proportion by a few...just my opinion.
3) How does my logic not compute?
4) Evidence, proof...feh, who needs em'? (that's a joke, dear)
5) No, man....feel free to say "Obama sucks!!" That's what makes this forum so great!! I love to hear what others have to say.
6) My deepest gratitude to you for taking the time to post in this not-credible thread.
7) Bless your heart, the cat thing went completely over your head...I'm so sorry, darlin!! To make up for it, I shall add a disclaimer for folks like yourself: The "Daisy the cat" speech was an off-the-cuff example of something known as sarcasm/funny. There are many support groups around the world for those afflicted with "humor deficiency syndome." Take courage, my friend...hope and help are available!
8) Hmmm, it seems you do have a primitive grasp on "sarcasm," but still have lots of work to do on "funny." You can do it!!
Anyway, thanks for posting...I really do appreciate everyone's input (and I mean that sincerely).
[edit on 4-6-2008 by Macrotus]
Originally posted by seagull
How do you define a "paid" troll? Someone who dares disagree with your opinion? This is what it's beginning to sound like...
Personally, I can't stand any of the so called choices. So I suppose that means I'm not? Darn...I've been accused of being a concervative (guilty), a rightwing christian fundementalist (not guilty, your honor), even upon occaision a liberal (again, innocent your honor), I wanna be a troll, or is it a shill? I lose track after a while...