It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A girl I just met in my dream dies in my dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I had a crazy dream that just wont get out of my mind.

I met this short dark headed girl in my dream. We were sitting in a room on a bed making out. Well later on we went up to a thin boarded room up a ladder above a class room, with a guy friend of mine. The teacher was shouting at us for being up there then she gave up and left us alone. She was showing a movie to the class. Well me and the girl made out again.

I got up and went to the edge of the little boarded floor room and sat there. Well she started making moves on my friend. Next thing you know she is naked. Also she wore a weird necklace. Well anyways later on I come out of school to find out she was murdered or something.

She was lying on a big pile of dirt. When I picked her up she turned into a cock roach type bug that had a bluish/greenish glow. When I looked at the glowing light on the bug, I got a vision of my friend killing her.

Except it was his head with a sword through it flying through the air and going through her. Crazy. Anyone have any ideas? I can't interpret this dream.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Very weird and strange. It was a very cool dream up till she got naked and then I lost interest when it got to glowing cockroaches and swords.

LOL i can't help you but I had to comment because that is seriously strange and i have never had such a weird out dream before... hmmmm... on second thoughts i may have but this is your thread

join