It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO song in Grand Theft Auto IV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

also in rainbow six vegas 2 theres tons of poster throughout the game that says...... Mars re-awakens Nephilim 2010........ could be just a developer thats into conspiracies as well....or who knows

It is likely the case that some game developers are conspiracy buffs. We are your teachers, your waiters, your doctors, and even your policemen. Conspiracy buffs are everywhere.

You are all aware that Grand Theft Auto IV openly mocks the 9/11 truth movement throughout the game?

The homeless talk about reptilians who "probe them" and accuse people of being aliens. Conspiracy theorists are mocked throughout, so the reference to NWO, etc is a joke.

Ever talk to a homeless person? There is one that lives behind my neighbors garage and he talks about crazy stuff all the time, like chilling with Aristotle and playing golf with extraterrestrial diplomats in Japan. And for GTA IV bashing the truth movement.... good for them. It is an embarrassment for the rest of us.

One third of our homeless population is said to be schizophrenic and many others suffer from drug related dimensia (do keep in mind there are healthy homeless people as well, I am not saying all homeless are nuts). It wouldn't surprise me if one was talking about reptilians.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by careface
Has anyone else heard this?

It's on Liberty Rock on the car radio and I have also heard it while bowling.

talks about one flesh, one blood, one true religion.....one real decision etc

Are you serious?
You're equating Queen with the NWO?

Hmmm...should I be surprised by this?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
...Ever talk to a homeless person?

You make it sound as though they are a novelty.

One third of our homeless population is said to be schizophrenic and many others suffer from drug related dimensia (do keep in mind there are healthy homeless people as well, I am not saying all homeless are nuts). It wouldn't surprise me if one was talking about reptilians.

I have a lot of experience with this population, schizophrenia is not what most people think it is.
Just keep in mind, that 'homeless' people are much more free than you or I.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cody Evil

And no, I'm not trying to make a point.
Just an observation from a differing point of view.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Part of Pentagon's propaganda. "The Media" is not only the news, but also movies, video games, "standardized" college textbooks, music etc.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's not suprising seeing some nwo/satanic/cult influenced music in a game, their is little influeces of all types scattered throughout games, sometimes a little BS & Truth can be mixed To hide Fact in what seems Fiction, a Half Truth

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I made a vid

de.youtube.com...

You see the Pyramid/Eye and they mention the New World Order

1Killuminati

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by careface

oooh kinda subliminal

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

nope its freemasons the illuminati owns many aspects of entertainment such as the game industry, music Industry, Motion picture Industry, etc

They worship Lucifer as well as our g0v....the evidence is everywhere

and they like to put lil hints at truth in ebtertainment mixed with lies, they are relying and these fallen angels to return and falsely enlighten manking away from the true gospel of Jesus Christ....watch you'll see

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I fail to see the paranoia in my post.

I was just seeing if anyone else had heard it and because I found it interesting that it was put in a game as big as GTA.

If you thought it was "interesting" then why didn't you post it on BTS?

Posting it here gives the impressing that you are going nuts about it and think it's some kind of clue put their by the higher powers to "mess with your mind" while they take over the world... haha

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

I fail to see the paranoia in my post.

I was just seeing if anyone else had heard it and because I found it interesting that it was put in a game as big as GTA.

If you thought it was "interesting" then why didn't you post it on BTS?

Posting it here gives the impressing that you are going nuts about it and think it's some kind of clue put their by the higher powers to "mess with your mind" while they take over the world... haha

I think this is a very valid thread for ATS. I mean if the whole goal of the NWO is to indoctrinate our youth through any and all means available to them, what's to say that they don't also use the video game medium as a point of contact to the masses? They are subconsciously training our youth to look upon conspiracy theorists as "crackpots" or "not normal" people. Now, yes, there are many tin-foil hat wearers out there, but the fact still remains that there are many games besides the GTA series that have included stuff about conspiracy theorists being a bunch of crazy a-holes. Like I said, if it is the goal of the NWO to completely control every aspect of our lives, why not start with the youth and their video games?

Just a thought.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join