It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me RFID Chipped-Without inforned consent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So are there any states currently using the RFID's in Drivers licences? I just got a new one, it doesn't expire until 2013. Man what a relief that is to know.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The "grain of rice" RFID size is either obsolete or nearly so.

www.blacklistednews.com...

While commercial applications may continue to use the larger devices, RFID dust is the emerging technology.

Of course, nothing like 100 yard range is even remotely possible without powerful transmitting (to power the RFID) and very sensitive receiving (to detect the extremely low-power response) equipment.

However, the more likely course is to install a network of sensors like those cropping up at the entrances to most stores, where anyone walking through is scanned for an RF product tag. Such a linked network could give near-real-time tracking information in certain areas.

The danger, for those who wish to be aware of what their government is doing to them, is to assume that technology stands still. "Grain of rice" might have been accurate 5 years ago, but it's highly unlikely that it's state-of-the-art today except for the most mundane and innocent of activities (identifying a dog, tracking a package or pallet, etc.)

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I doubt they could implant you a RFID chip without your knowledge. They would have to anesthetize you by force first. Even then, you would still notice a temporary scar for the next few days after the operation, and probably feel the foreign object which just suddenly appeared there under your skin.

Unconsented implants aside, let's just say you did reluctantly agreed to be ID'ed. The question is why would you fry your own RFID chip? It's like smashing your remote door opener. What would you gain from that? Aside from locking yourself ouside of your car.

If a company choose to control who is accessing a certain restricted area, I think it's reasonable enough. You would rather lock yourself out than carrying a RFID tag on you? You have to realize that you don't own the property. They can protect the facility by using the security measures they damn please. Stop acting like a child.

What's with the fear of newer technologies, especially coming from people who are using computers and the internet every days?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Use an electromagnet. Leave the magnet taped to the area over night, and during the day if possible. Do this for 2 weeks.

This will cause the metallic circuitry and nano-tech 'solid-state' circuitry to be Pulled out of Alignment (not erased-but disabled) and it will cease to function.

Do not pay attention to the disinfo and useless idiots who believe and then spread it. You can incapacitate these chips.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join