It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only built for astral travelers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Here is a list of persons that I want you who are in the know to answer only.

Have the following persons been astral traveling on purpose in the sense that can be considered paranormal to the average person:

1. God Almighty
2. B. Obama
3. Hillary Clinton
4. John McCain
5. Ron Paul
6. Any of the Bushes
7. D. Cheney
8. JFK (when he was a living human)
9. Tupac Shakur (when he was a living human)
10. Eminem
11. Pat Robinson from 700 club
12. Osama Bin Ladin

And so I even want to see if you are telling the truth by having thrown into the above list certain who I've been aware haven't astral traveled on an intentional purpose.

I'd find it very odd if ppl who astral travel intentionally on purpose cant identify any of their fellow astral travers. I'm sure you dont have to go public to tell your fellow astral travelers that you also astral travel inorder for them to be aware of it. I mean, there is proof contrary to that because ppl who astral travel claim they've met others on the planes and in the planes. So if any astral traveler says anything otherwise, they are either not astral travelers or are holding to some astral travelers street code. If you are holding to a code, then that only means there is something bad to hide about astral travelers.

Note: Out of body experiencers are astral travelers. If they werent, then they couldnt say ever that they left their body to be anywhere plane wise.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
...........................what. the. #.........for real?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Are you saying that you don't think Astral travel is some thing that can not be done ?? Or do you just want proof?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
Are you saying that you don't think Astral travel is some thing that can not be done ?? Or do you just want proof?

it is factual that this phenomena exists, many people claim the same experience. the OP is wanting proof that they are actually achieving perception of a shared higher realm where other entities can join up. he is looking for some proof that is what it claims to be and not just one's mind creating an elaborate personal and independent dream-world.

you can think of it in terms of video games...

is it like Grand Theft Auto, where you can free roam and do anything you want, but you can only play by yourself, not online?

or is it like World of Warcraft, free to do anything you want, but filled with quests and other players you play with and actively converse with?

obviously, the video game correlation can only go so far, but it might help make more sense of the question.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There is an extremely simple solution to your answer.

Learn it yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
yeah me and obama and osama meet up last night, osama is not such a bad guy has the best knock knock jokes

seriously tho i dont think people that have eobs try to meet there polotishens and enemy's due to the fact there is a universe for them to explore.

top topics

join